Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

AM Questions :]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

AM Questions :] Vide
PostSubject: AM Questions :]   AM Questions :] I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 6:18 pm

Not sure if this belongs in Tech or Here, so I posted here Razz

Do those of you who use AM suffer issues with it? Like, uhm, glitches, crashes, the like?

Also, how buggy is AM? I heard on the sims 3 forums that it is really buggy. Would this be true?

Thanks guise :]
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Top Poster : AM Questions :] Topposter
Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: AM Questions :]   AM Questions :] I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 6:45 pm

I have definitely had issues with it, but nothing any worse than people have with just the game in general, or with CC.

I had some crazy problem where these huge dark shadows would appear over ALL of my lots, and many of my lots were blue (this was NOT the normal blue-lot-syndrome that is caused by CC -- this was something crazy Shocked ).

If you don't update AM, you're really in for it in my opinion. If you don't want to update it, you can turn back your computer clock to an older date and bypass the "out-of-date" warning, but doing that messed up my game after a while.

One of my biggest gripes with it is that you pretty much HAVE to update it. If a new patch comes out that is really buggy and glitchy and you DON'T want to install the patch, you're shit-out-of-luck if you have AwesomeMod. Pescado updates AM with every new patch, so in order to play your game, you MUST install the very latest AM, even if it means installing a patch that you hate. I understand why he has to do that, but it's something to keep in mind.

AM can be really buggy for some people, and others seem to have few (if any) problems. But that happens with patches and custom content too. Supercomputer works better for some people (I have both). Also, the way you have AM configured makes a difference. You should ALWAYS do the custom configuration thing, and be careful of the ones marked "experimental".

All in all, I'm pretty happy with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: AM Questions :]   AM Questions :] I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 6:51 pm

Thanks Cel :] I really like SC, but some of the features hate me (sliders, for example) and I reaaallllyyyyy want to extend the base sliders. Also, I hear some people really love it :] I'm just scared of ruining my perfect, unglitchy game xD.

So, I'll give it some more thought, wait for more reviews. If anyone knows any other mod to increase all base sliders, please share :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AM Questions :]   AM Questions :] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AM Questions :]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com