Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Posters of Awesome Rock Bands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

Posters of Awesome Rock Bands Vide
PostSubject: Posters of Awesome Rock Bands   Posters of Awesome Rock Bands I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 5:30 pm

And when I say Rock Bands I mean the old-style classic Rock Bands lol!

There's seven posters on the one mesh. I love these bands so I made them for my game. They're bands like AC/DC (my all time personal favourite), Yes, Van Halen, Rolling Stones, Kiss, Black Sabbath and Joan Jett.

Please forgive the crappy screenshot, they look pretty good in game. I put them in my sims' university rooms and in the grotto where they party after class.

Posters of Awesome Rock Bands Screenshot-114-Copy

Download here

Thanks guys, peace out !
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Posters of Awesome Rock Bands Topposter
Featured Artist : Posters of Awesome Rock Bands Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Posters of Awesome Rock Bands   Posters of Awesome Rock Bands I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 9:45 pm

Awesome posters!! I'm so glad that you finally got them uploaded and posted here!! Now we need some Michael Jackson posters!!! *major massive hint hint* Lol!! I will have to post these on our front page finds section!
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Posters of Awesome Rock Bands   Posters of Awesome Rock Bands I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 10:11 pm

Hi Cece, I'll do Michael Jackson posters no problem. Smile

Is it okay if I use the same mesh as I used for the rock band posters? You can recolour the frame to whatever you like.

If I search google images for Michael Jackson I imagine I'll come up with loads to choose from.

Does that sound ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posters of Awesome Rock Bands   Posters of Awesome Rock Bands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posters of Awesome Rock Bands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com