Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My new Sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:13 pm

I'm writing a story and these are the two main characters.   It's on my tumblr, *warning for mature content*  

Anyway, this is Claude,

My new Sims Screenshot-297

and this is Tamara

My new Sims Screenshot-292

Back to top Go down
franniewee
franniewee

Pisces

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:28 pm

Love your Simmies, and I'm curious about the story!
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:08 pm

Thanks franniewee... I think I saw that you followed me...I'll make sure I follow you too.  

Its just a little story.  I've only written 3 little installments so far.  

Thanks humana
Back to top Go down
franniewee
franniewee

Pisces

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:00 pm

I only just started. I already had a Blogger blog, but that is merely for tutorials. Now I'm busy with some poses: baby poses en some erotic poses as well. Can I ask you to tell me what you think? Here is my blog.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : My new Sims Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 2:34 am

@Mysims: Both of your sims are gorgeous and I really like what you've written so far. Love067 

@franniewee: The poses look amazing, in my opinion. Very hot! yaness 
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 10:34 am

Thanks  for reading it Katink.  I'm never sure if it's any good or not.  

@ franniewee I'm in love with your poses!  I'll use a lot of them in my story! yay for erotic Sims poses! drools
Back to top Go down
franniewee
franniewee

Pisces

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 6:04 pm

Thanks girls, you know how to make someone go back to work. As I'm not quite satisfied (some minor thingies) I have to work on it some more. And of course the guy needs to pose too.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : My new Sims Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 1:34 am

Did someone say...'exotic' poses?!!! wink humana Have you seen the 'exotic' animations recently made and released?
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 8:34 am

Which ones Cece? The ones from sexysims2?
Back to top Go down
franniewee
franniewee

Pisces

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 10:53 am

@Cece: yes dear, which ones do you refer to?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 9:43 pm

I'm on my tablet right now and I hate trying to respond using it. When I get back online with my computer, I will post the link to them.humana 
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 10:16 pm

All the gorgeous simmies <3
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 12:41 am

Speaking of gorgeous sims

My new Sims Ihadto-Copy

My caption was 'I had to'  or 'He's flacid....I mean placid'

blushing
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 8:03 am

OMG  Luv the sims and the story!! When will you be writing some more?? I will keep checking your tumblr...
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 11:30 am

thump 

*eeps*  that's so nice of you to say!    And thank you for being patient.  It takes me a long time to set the scenes up.

And also, I lost my Uni save.  Something happened to it and it kept crashing.  I think it has to do with nraas story progression (but whatevs).  

I had to 'move' them back to bridgeport and am working on a new direction (well actually it's the same direction the story was always going to take, I just had to skip the University part)

But like I said, it takes me a long time to set those scenes up.  If there is one tiny little thing out of place I re-do the whole scene.

And then of course, I have to write it too.  Smile 

Thank you soooo much for saying that you like it.
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 11:08 pm

I posted another installment to my story if you want to look at it.

It's here

Thanks doll humana
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 6:44 am

I just read it:514: Hanging out for more but I understand these things take time so I will be patient Smile 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:16 am

Oh my my my...I see he is erm...not circumcised...wink  Awesome picture!!!humana humana 
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:55 am

@ cece  I lol so hard at your comment.  laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 1:26 am

I'm such a naughty girl...Razz humana wink 
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:05 am

I haven't posted anything for a while so here's what I did last night in-game.

humana

My new Sims Screenshot-106-Copy
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : My new Sims Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 2:53 pm

Claude is such a bad boy. That's hot!
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:40 pm

I love a bad boy too! wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new Sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: My new Sims   My new Sims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new Sims

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com