Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  Vide
PostSubject: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 1:58 pm

Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  Untitled-forcsytles

Isn't this awesome?!!!!

You can get it here
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  Th_banner
Top Poster : Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:08 pm

My sims will not be alcoholics. :D
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 8:22 pm

Oh, the things we put our poor sims through. jk, mine won't either but I wanted it for a story. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 3:25 am

Crap! I was typing on my phone. What I meant to say was "Now my sims can/will be alcoholics. Smile".
I use the smoking mod like crazy already...just because I can. lol Only for the rebels though.
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 6:38 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
Crap! I was typing on my phone. What I meant to say was "Now my sims can/will be alcoholics. Smile".
I use the smoking mod like crazy already...just because I can. lol Only for the rebels though.
humana 

I use the smoking mod too... I think it's hilarious to see them puffing away like that! I quit 3 years ago so it's like I'm living vicariously through my Sims. wut?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 7:54 am

This could be really great for storytelling, if I could ever get one started. Sad...   The smoking mod was hilarious, especially if you took a pack of cigarettes and placed them down on a table in the park.  Random sims will pick up the habit. laughing
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 10:47 pm

Even the cigarette as an accessory is hilarious.
It's found under the necklaces and bracelet section.

One time my Sims called a baby sitter because they both had to work at the same time and couldn't leave the toddler alone.

So ya the baby sitter shows up and it was a random townie and he had the cigarette accessory sticking out of his mouth.

I lmfao!!! I'll try to find the picture somewhere. omg it was funny!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:33 am

Oh wow!! Do the sims actually drink from it? And I am in LOVE with the smoking mod, I also use it but only on sims that seem to have that attitude thing going on. Totally cute. I was taking some pics, long long long time ago, of this female sim and as you know it kind of feels like you are a photographer after awhile. Well I had the cigs on the counter and after an extensive shoot she went over and begin to smoke a cig. It was too cute!! I took pics but I'm sure I put them in my external hard drive. Maybe I will get a chance to dig them out!humana humana 
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 6:26 am

No Cece. It's not a mod. Just an decor object. Sorry on my phone or I would type more
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 2:01 am

Wouldn't that be super smexy if they did drink it?!!! Oh my gawd...that would be so freaking hawt!!!
Back to top Go down
franniewee
franniewee

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 7:02 pm

I think I have to check on MTS again. There they had the cigarets 'coffinnails' or so they were called. Hilarious. But I forgot if it was only a decor object or a mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker    Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scotch on the Rocks by Cloudwalker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: What Have You Found?-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com