Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Top Poster : Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  Topposter
Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  Vide
PostSubject: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 9:44 pm

Ravishme is apprantly creating a new sim magazine concentrating on the modeling community.

The success rate of these are slim, but I was going to make a small advertisment for Cstyles competition section.

I would like to use one of your sims of the rainbow entries Evie as the background, I won't however without your permission, and of course I will give you full credit for the image.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:09 pm

This was the first creation I did, I won't submit it till Evie OK's me to use her image.

It will be submitted with explanations of the comps, who hosts them, and credit to Evie for the Advertisment image.

Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  Cystleswithtext
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:13 pm

Wow!!!!!! I love this!!!!!!
Did I say Wow yet? Wow!!

Do you need me to do anything to help you?
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:53 pm

Thanks Cece!
It didn't take me very long, and its a cool way we can get some new lurkers to the comps and showcase the site at the same time :D Assuming Ravishme actually goes ahead with making the magazine, I've seen many people get bored half way through hehe.

Here's what I was going to submit alongside the advertisment.

Cstyles is a Sims fansite that houses not only an active forum, chatbox and showcases creations but features some of the best compeitions around!

UNIQUE hosted by Steviefischer/Evie (creator of the lovely shot in our advertisment)
In its 3rd cycle Evie has begun to provide some innovative themes for each anticipated season
The current cycle being ''Kawai'', japanese street fashion, bright colors, hello kitty and Anime!
No editing a level playing field for all contestants, come lurk some of the cutest brightest sim pics ever!

Gothique hosted by SuicidalSpidars/Akasha
Cycle 2 is underway in this no editing gothic themed competition, come see some simmers explore their dark sides
Not only a picture taking contest, but also showcases simmer written poetry and delves into the gothic subculture
Learn some new tricks to creating that perfect unedited scene as well as meet some talented simmers

Battle of the Beauties hosted by Dlysoccer
A new addition to create the contest trio, once hosted on the EA site has been moved to Cstyles for more freedom!
Currently seeking a few more applicants, all young adult/adult male and female sims are accepted
A classic modeling competition for the new compeitior or the old pro, promises to be fun fun fun!

Come see the sites new look and sign up today!
https://cstylessims3forum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Please ignore any spelling mistakes, I'll fix those up before I submit :D

I even posted some of my own stuff, if anyone else is interested in getting a sim, picture, blog featured check out her thread.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/224455.page
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 4:09 pm

Wow PK that is so awesome! And like you said...let's see how far the magazine goes...who knows...they may surprise us! Thanks for thinking of the site! I really truly appreciate this!
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 4:44 pm

Ohhh, I LOVE it! I approve Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 10:05 pm

If anyone see's Evie before I do, Can you direct her to thise thread, I don't want to submit the image without her persmission
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 7:49 pm

Oh I don't know how long this has been up but its seriously awesome. I also wanted to release a magazine, its pretty much just centered around this forum and what goes on here.

Of course I don't care if you use the picture. Be sure to share the link once its posted!

Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 9:19 pm

Coolness Ravish me has actually signed up for the site, and her comments features the magazine in progress, but I'll definitly link the final product here when it's finished :D
Back to top Go down
PiaPia
PiaPia

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 5:01 pm

Awesomenesssssssssss Shocked
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 9:47 pm

Evie I think your magazine idea sounds awesome! You should really consider it...if I ever give you time away from here! shame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section    Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evie! Making wee advertisment for cstyles comp section

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com