Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

kitania hopkins now a Young adult

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : kitania hopkins now a Young adult Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

kitania hopkins now a Young adult Vide
PostSubject: kitania hopkins now a Young adult   kitania hopkins now a Young adult I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 12:07 am

she not a teen no more and is made over just  little bit  since she is older now.

kitania hopkins now a Young adult Motherdaughter_zps554b3ae5

kitania hopkins now a Young adult Kitianayoungadult-104_zps18004ac5
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: kitania hopkins now a Young adult   kitania hopkins now a Young adult I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 6:24 pm

Kitania is lovely! She actually looks more like her father than her mother, but she looks great.

I'm thinking it might be time for me to locate Bree on my computer and give her a makeover and maybe a new hairstyle. Smile I like her with the short hair in your game...it looks short anyways. Where are the rest of the Hopkins children?  humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: kitania hopkins now a Young adult   kitania hopkins now a Young adult I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 7:43 pm

the twin girls are still toodlers and will is still a kid. kitania i thought was a good student but when she aged up , the game said she wasnt , so the game gave her the trait althetic. her dad is a workout freak so,she did inherit her dad skintone i think and her mom eyes. her brother just a child. i like to try different things in the game with the family ,try out stuff around the world but it hard to do so gee. i have do have bree orginal file from you around yes. and bree hair is what i though is needed for a young mother with 4 kids. the whole family kinda into music a bit or food .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: kitania hopkins now a Young adult   kitania hopkins now a Young adult I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 12:31 pm

The game did the exact same thing to me when aging a teen up. My teen was on the honor roll and still aged badly. The only thing I could think of was I hadn't taught her how to drive.

I did find my Bree file and was working on her a little. I'm thinking about putting her in a house with two more of my sims, Lainey and Genny. Not sure, though. I want to do a roomies house in Moonlight Falls. Maybe with a witch, a fairy, a wolf, and a vampire.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: kitania hopkins now a Young adult   kitania hopkins now a Young adult I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 3:15 pm

oh that a good idea having diffrent kind of sims to do things. i should do something like that too. playing a family is too real like it seems.and it hard to get them doing stuff ,i miss the ocean waters sigh. maybe move back to houseboat time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kitania hopkins now a Young adult   kitania hopkins now a Young adult I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kitania hopkins now a Young adult

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com