Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish Vide
PostSubject: different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish   different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:59 pm

http://simsl3gacies.com/blog/2014/03/17/saint-patricks-day-moons/

http://simsl3gacies.com/blog/2014/02/08/moons-of-jupiter/

i got to thinking that katink will like this eh

http://simsl3gacies.com/blog/2013/11/21/moons-of-saturn/

here the link to the whole page on moons eh
http://simsl3gacies.com/?s=moon
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish   different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:38 pm

These are really cool. I think my favorite has to be the Death Star moon, even though I would probably never use it. The Saint Patrick's Day moon is amazing...green is my favorite color. Thank you for the links. Lots of new options...yay!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish   different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 7:56 pm

they are fun to see and use. im waiting on burntwaffles new lightening mod . that not out yet , look to be pretty , yellow waters mm oh no not pee color i hope haha
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish   different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 8:33 pm

I love the other moons that you showed me. I think I'm using the opal moon in my game and it fits really well in Hidden Springs as well as Moonlight Falls. I've been having fun playing the game for a while and giving makeovers every now and then.

Also, I didn't realize that there was a tombstone behind the laundromat in Twinbrook. I had my level 10 witch do the reanimation ritual on the grave and then the sunlight charm (she came back to life as a zombie), and then I did a makeover on her, too. If I remember, I'll take some pictures of her and post them.

I'll have to check out Burnt Waffle's tumblr page. I really like the lighting mod that I have, but it might be time for something new. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish   different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:24 pm

wow katink your game sound so much better than mine omg. i is dull , i am. tsk. the moon showed u things neat. you can revive sims wow. kitana died but i quited the same with saving and she is fine hehee.

i tried the alien moon for the alien world that was beautiful and is perfect for halloweeen since purple does fit in the thememmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish   different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:31 pm

I'm going to try out Roaring Heights for a bit. Maybe I'll get a little inspiration while I'm there. I really need to change my lighting mod. The sun doesn't set in my game until 8 or 9pm and I need to get back to normal sim hours.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish   different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:32 pm

ah see, some of the mods for lighteng have diff hours and settings i think,mm i forget which ones but some are diff i thinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish   different kinds of default moon , some green some  goldish some  irish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

different kinds of default moon , some green some goldish some irish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com