Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims 3 and Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Sims 3 and Sims 4 Vide
PostSubject: Sims 3 and Sims 4   Sims 3 and Sims 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 11:23 am

I have been playing both sims 3 and sims 4. I honestly love them both. Does anyone else have Sims 4 yet?

Last edited by butterflyprincess84 on September 14th 2014, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Everything was all wrong now its right.)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sims 3 and Sims 4 Th_banner
Top Poster : Sims 3 and Sims 4 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Sims 3 and Sims 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 and Sims 4   Sims 3 and Sims 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 1:19 am

No. But I'm tempted to buy. Sad...
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8
FzzyDg8

Sims 3 and Sims 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 and Sims 4   Sims 3 and Sims 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 4:42 pm

I do, and I grew tired of playing because it's mostly geared to the goal oriented player.  There were many features that we know and love about TS3 that were not included in TS4.  I'm not saying that it wasn't fun to play, but it didn't last long for me.  If you are a generation or legacy player, the family tree doesn't exist for the most part.  Although what I really liked about it was the degree of autonomy which doesn't exist in TS3 and it plays smoothly.  However, I'm hearing that people with 30 hours plus are starting to see lag.  There are some glitches with this game as well, they are just a different kind. There have been at least one or possibly two patches to date.   My advice is, if you want to play it fine, but be aware that it's not without its' own set of problems.  You have to ask yourself if its' worth the $60 or more that you have to shell out for curiosities' sake.
Back to top Go down
JCassiW
JCassiW

Capricorn

Sims 3 and Sims 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 and Sims 4   Sims 3 and Sims 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 6:44 pm

I don't have sims 4, I didn't want to pay for it, too expensive for me. I am just fine playing sims3. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sims 3 and Sims 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 and Sims 4   Sims 3 and Sims 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 and Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com