Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Update on Sims not talking with being prompted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Update on Sims not talking with being prompted Topposter
Featured Artist : Update on Sims not talking with being prompted Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Update on Sims not talking with being prompted Vide
PostSubject: Update on Sims not talking with being prompted   Update on Sims not talking with being prompted I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 5:27 am

Well after some investigation and serious net searching I have solved the problem myself!! I figured out why my Sims were not communicating with each other when prompted.

It was not a glitch....but a supposed 'non' mod or should I say 'non core mod' that somehow was interfering with that action. I have the 'mod' that makes it able for your teens to woohoo and some how that was the issue.

It took me searching the net for a couple of hours and then bingo I found where someone else had posted a similar problem...after further checking around someone mentioned on another post that sometimes mods can make your sims act a little strange.

I went in...removed the so called non mod and bam...they are communicating when prompted now.

Sadly though I would love to be able to keep this mod and use it.

I'm doing more research because I'm hearing that with ambitions EA has decided to make it a little easier for us to add our 3rd party cc...something about moving some folders around and blah blah blah.

Only problem is my cc works fine just where it's located so I feel no need to move it...but I do wonder if I follow these new instructions and move this non mod over if it will make it useful and not hinder my communication once again with my sims.

I will check this out further and keep you posted!!

I'm so glad I figured this out and I'm almost tempted to go back to ts3 and report that I'm still having problems, submit my dxdiag and wait for them to come back and tell me that my computer is not compatible.

Little stinker aren't I? But it would be worth the kicks and giggles wouldn't you say?

EA this I gift to you for just being arrogant and ignorant! :114:
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Update on Sims not talking with being prompted   Update on Sims not talking with being prompted I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 1:55 pm

When I moved my CC my game loaded faster and everything showed up fine. I wasn't having any glitches or anything but my game does tend to get a bit crash happy. I don't know if thats really because of my CC or what though.

Glad you fund a solution to your issue though.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Update on Sims not talking with being prompted   Update on Sims not talking with being prompted I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:15 pm

That's what I'm afraid of RD...I don't want to fix what's not broken. I have no problem with my cc where it is so I really don't see a need to move it.

As far as the mod that I want to keep I'm considering changing it over just to see if it will work over there. Not sure yet...but since I don't really get to play as much as I used to that is something that is not like urgent or a must have.

But yeah...I knew if I continued to wait on ts3 to help me I was just waiting on them to tell me it was my computer. Even though it was my error...they would have never even looked at that.

But I'm so happy I figured it!!

Now...if I could only find time to play Ambitions a little and learn more about it I'd be happy! :105:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Update on Sims not talking with being prompted Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Update on Sims not talking with being prompted   Update on Sims not talking with being prompted I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:50 am

Awesome CeCe, very inventive & clever !! Update on Sims not talking with being prompted 311549

Maybe you should join the TS3 helpdesk, that would certainly help boost the knowledge level of the TS3 helpdesk, which really is below every par... Update on Sims not talking with being prompted 385453
Hahaha, just kidding.... Update on Sims not talking with being prompted Lol
I wouldn't want you to become part of EA ever (although it would def spark things up if you would); I wouldn't wish that to anyone !! Update on Sims not talking with being prompted 25134
But keep on asking them, they gave me 3,000 simpoints for free at some stage, when I kept on asking them about solving a problem (which they couldn't and still haven't) and showing their incompetence !! Update on Sims not talking with being prompted 667171
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Sims not talking with being prompted   Update on Sims not talking with being prompted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Sims not talking with being prompted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Ambitions-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com