Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Five!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Five! Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Five! Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Five! Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:39 am

All of you did so well! I'm really proud of all of you for being so creative!

Pride- Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire

Results and Assignment Five! GothiqueAssignmentFive

Akasha:
10/10 - Sin Representation
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
Ooh, I love it, how she was killed by her own vanity. This reminds me of a CSI episode where there was a model that slowly killed herself trying to be perfect, and then tried to do plastic surgery on her own face... The only thing is that the mirror above her is really bright and kind of distracts you from the model who is so dark. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: Rd..this is just amazing. I love everything about it. The mirrors, the settting, the statues, all very good touches. And with all of that stuff your sim still stands out. Great work!

Total: 79/80

Lust- Moxxi - sereniticat
Results and Assignment Five! Screenshot-153perfect1

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
Results and Assignment Five! Icon_eek Damn! This picture brought all sorts of naughty thoughts to my brain... I love how it looks like he's grabbing her hair... The only thing that bugs me about this shot is that it's a bit bright. I mean with a grungy bathroom like that it's well complimented with grungy lighting. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall: This is just awesome. There is nothing I can find wrong about this picture or that I don't like. Great job.

Total: 78.5/80

Sloth- Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Five! Screen20

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I know how hard it must have been to represent sloth, but you did an amazing job! I love the use of clocks and cobwebs to show how long he's been sitting there...Shane looks so evil, like he's plotting something... Results and Assignment Five! Icon_eek The only thing that really bugs me, and I know this is knit-picky, but his shirt...I dunno, just no... Bravo!

Phoebe:
9.5/10 - Sin Representation
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: Great poem and the picture looks great! His pose/facial expression just seems..simple. But I know it's sloth, so there isn't much to work with pose wise. Good job though.

Total: 75/80

Wrath- Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Five! 4812699091_e4389389e7_o

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I really like this picture. It's interesting to see the aftermath rather than the actual act of Wrath. I love how you ventured out and tried to make it look like he's holding her, and even though it looks kind of odd and unnatural, it's still very creative...I would never have thought of doing that. It looks like you're finally warming up to Chase, he looks really good in this picture. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
9.5/10 - Sin Representation
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: The poem is good and you represented the sin well. The only thing I would say is the way he's holding her..just looks unnatural, like she's half floating in the air. Other than that, well done.

Total: 74/80

Gluttony- Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Five! Screenshot-773

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
Interesting interpretation of Gluttony...very creative. I like the picture, but it's not my favourite of yours... Your model looks awesome, but the pic isn't quite gothic enough for me and that stack of logs is a little distracting.... Good job, though.

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: You represented the sin well and the poem is great. But I would have liked to see more expression on her face. Also the guy seems not goth and he's sorta distracting. Other than that, god job.

Total: 72.5/80

-Eliminated-

No one since one person dropped and another didn't show.

Good luck on the next assignment! Results and Assignment Five! Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Akasha on August 8th 2010, 9:03 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:39 am

Assignment Five

“Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, but stigma and bias shame us all.” -Bill Clinton

In this assignment, each contestant will be required to submit a picture and corresponding poem that represents the Psychological Malady that is assigned to them.

These are pretty straight forward, but remember to keep it serious and do your research! And as always, be creative and have fun! Results and Assignment Five! Icon_biggrin

-About the Poetry-

To make it a little easier, I don't care if you write the poetry yourself, or if you use someone else’s, just give credit to the original author please!

I suggest you look up gothic poetry online for inspiration and to really get the idea of what it is.

Also, here's a Gothic Poem Generator if you're having trouble...or if you want a good laugh...

-Rules-

1. Please only post ONE picture. Collages do not count as one picture.

2. No copying!

3. Editing is allowed, but PLEASE keep it to a MINIMUM!!
Allowed:
a. Stuff like cropping, lighting, making the pic black and white or sepia...stuff that anyone can do with a basic program.
b. Fixing minor things, and I mean minor! Things like filling in a small bald spot that some CC hair gets at certain angles, etc.
Not Allowed:
a. Adding/Transposing backgrounds, sims, or objects. In other words, no mixing and matching between pictures. If it's not in the game or can't be done in the game, think of something else. This competition is designed to push the limits of your creativity, so use it!
b. No adding borders or other effects such as lettering, etc.

4. No changing models. You must use the one you entered! You can, however, change her hair, clothes, makeup, traits, everything but her face/body(including skin colour). The only exception to this would be if you are required to portray a dramatic emotion and you just can't seem to get them to look angry, sad, happy, whatever enough, then you are allowed to change their expression in CAS. But please don't go overboard, I'm talking minor changes.

5. Other sims are allowed in the picture, just make sure your sim is the main focus.

6. Remember to keep it Gothic!

Breaking the rules may lead to elimination. You have been warned! I've decided to not disqualify anyone, just eliminate them, when they have broken the rules...unless someone drops out or doesn't show, then they will just have the lowest score. I feel this is fair and gives them a second chance.

If you have any questions about the rules, don't hesitate to ask.

-Models-

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten :D

Schizophrenia - Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis Results and Assignment Five! Icon_biggrin

Stockholm Syndrome - Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire Sad...

Anxiety Disorder - Shane Stone - vidkid20 Results and Assignment Five! Icon_biggrin

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Moxxi - sereniticat Results and Assignment Five! Icon_sad

Good luck!!

-Deadline: Midnight PDT (LA time) Sunday, August 15th!-

If you need an extension, please don't hesitate to ask! I will be more than happy to give you one! I'd much rather extend the deadline, then to have you drop out!

-Judges-

Akasha

awesome_phoebe

Toblie

CeleSeraphym (when she can)

-Scoring-

?/10 - Malady Representation
?/10 - Creativity
?/10 - Picture
?/10 - Overall

-Example-

Silence
The cries
Of my tormented soul
Desolate and Depraved

Drowning
In a sea
Of twisted thoughts
Swirling round my relentless mind

Fighting
To survive
The torrent of demons
Eviscerating all that I love

Hiding
Everything
Behind the stony fascade
I assume everyday

Pray
To the Gods
That you'll never feel
My pain

Results and Assignment Five! Screen31

I chose Depression...it's simple, but it plagues so many people.

Last edited by Akasha on August 18th 2010, 1:27 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:01 am

I'm assuming Evie doesn't want to continue, as I've had no word from her. Sad...
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:46 am

Congrats Guys! (hope I can post here now >.>)
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 12:30 pm

Yeah, lol.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Five! Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Results and Assignment Five! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 1:33 pm

Yayyyhh !! Congrats RD Results and Assignment Five! Icon_cheers by winning this round ! Pretty close call with Sereniti though Results and Assignment Five! 629978 And the others weren't far of too Results and Assignment Five! Icon_wink

Tough (new) assignment again, good luck everyone Results and Assignment Five! 205181
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:33 pm

I happen to love that shirt, thank you!!!! Results and Assignment Five! Lol I was planning on making him look like a doll like in my poem, but it reeked with fail so I went on. I kept the shirt though. I'm embarrassed to say I liked it and wanted to use it. Ahahaha! Results and Assignment Five! 832369 Damn my sometimes wacky fashion sense. Oh ty for the laugh and yays 3rd place!!!!!! Results and Assignment Five! Icon_eek Results and Assignment Five! 205181
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 4:41 pm

I would never have submitted that pic if there was an ellimination....>.<
I know I know should always put forward my best, I spent alot of time on the poem at least hehe!!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 12:48 am

PK, even if I know there isn't going to be an elimination I can't put forth anything I'm not at least 90% proud of. Maybe that's just me, I feel like I'm not doing this so much for winning some competition but because the structure is provided for me to express myself creatively. Ideas are given and I can try to realize them. I'm not that creative all on my own so competitions like this help. I don't bite my fingernails in fear of elimination because I want to win but because this competition has really pushed me to be far more creative than I thought previously possible. Its hard for me to get involved in any of the other competitions now because I just don't feel nearly the same amount of inspiration as I do in a competition like this.

Next Top Non-Mortal by cantapoupe is the only other one I've been in where I've had the same feeling. I wish that chic would bring that competition back, I've been missing it with a passion.

Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 12:56 am

wow guys way to go the next assignment looks challenging.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:17 am

I have... *i think* my picture done for this one
I just have to finish the poem... I'm trying to do something special with it

And yeah.. I had such a hard time getting a good position for his sister Sad... kinda wish i would have had him kneeling down to her or something now
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:35 am

Yeah well, If I wasn't doing RL stuff then I would have, but it seemed far more important to me to just get an entry in as to not be eliminated, rather than sacrifice spending time with friends, family other hobbies etc, for a round in which there was no elimination.

Then I could spend more time on other comps I'm in and enjoying, in which I was at risk of being kicked out, therefore ending that enjoyment. Yeah I join a lot of comps at once, but I get bored easily and if I was just in a single comp, the motivation to even bother with it would be hard to muster, it's like reading one book at once, or painting one image...that's just me.

If I don't have to try then I don't, I have nothing to prove to myself or anyone else, I just do this for fun and to meet some simmers.
I would never submit something truly horrendous like some of the quick 5 min jobbies you see in regular modeling comps all the time, I have some respect for the time and effort everyone else who really cares puts in. My picture wasn't bad, it definitely wasn't my best but I don't think it makes me any less of a person to judge when to spend almost a whole day on a single entry....and when to leisurely put something together I'm decently happy with.

Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 4:00 am

PK I loved your pic... I really never would have thought of that angle on your assignment and her pose is awesome.

I kind of agree with PK. If you have RL stuff going on there is a little bit of a balancing act... I'm trying to fix an imbalance of that myself Sad...
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:15 am

Not sure why, but I hate being the first to turn in an assignment. However, I really had fun with this one, and I'm kind of over torturing myself trying to pick the best one out of 20.... So I'm going to turn mine in.

Before I post it though, I want to explain something about my poem. It goes off on a random tangent here and there, and that's totally on purpose. I'm attempting to depict something common in people with schizophrenia called "flight of ideas" which is kind of a rambling off of very loose associations. Not sure if it helps or hurts me to explain these things, but also the placement of the extras, the "evil nurse" on the "normal" side and the other way around is planned, trying to show that the world inside his head and the physical world to him are blended together, not just two distinct sides.

(entry to follow this post)
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:17 am

Schizophrenia

Results and Assignment Five! 4875126936_7bc007a24c_o

The man in the coat
Came in and said
Things are mixed up
Inside my head.

But he is confused
How can he not see?
That evil witch..
she torments me.

And that little twit says
She doesn't wanna hurt me.
But I see all that blood
And a face full of glee

She's always yelling,
"You CAN'T GET UP!"
See all your pills?
They're here in this cup.

Tablespoon, teaspoon
We're gonna bake a cake.
I don't want that damned needle
Take it yourself for ****'s sake!

Did you leave the oven on?
Don't let the cake burn!
I've got some medicine.
It's of no concern.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 6:39 am

Awesome entry JK, love the poem and the pic !! Great details Results and Assignment Five! 301129 Results and Assignment Five! 205181
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 7:07 am

Thank you :) :)
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:07 am

Panda, that is all kindsa amazing and brilliant. I am all kindsa proud of you right this moment. That is by far the best poem of all the rounds. ( No offense to the rest of us)

Your picture is manic and crazy and just brilliant. I can't see anything I would change there.
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:13 am

Now, I don't want to take thunder from Panda's amazing picture...but, I think I need to get off the pot so to speak. Please don't think me horrible, but I am just not warming up to this poetry thing at all. In fact it's painful. This comp has taught me that I am the polar opposite of what it means to be Goth. Hehe.

Akasha, thank you very much for having this comp. I did enjoy it and I think the assignments are great(..for someone who likes poetry) and creative. I'd so not be opting out right now if not for the poems. OCD as an assignment rocks, it really does..but the poem thing just does my head in.

I am sorry all, because I know this will shorten the length of your comp..I just can't get past this poetry thing..and I could suffer through this round..but I'd cry if I made it through only to be faced with another poem. I realize this is my fault totally. In my excitement to play with Panda and PK, I didn't read the fine print so to speak about the poems, if I had I'd not have joined. ..and saved us all the trouble.

I hope it's okay if I stick around and cheer everyone on.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:28 am

Seren as I told you in my blog comments, the selfish Panda wants to beg and plead for you to stay, simply because I think you're an artist.. an amazing one at that. However I really do believe that the main purpose of these competitions is fun, and if its not fun for you than by any means don't stick around for someone else's sake. I dunno about everyone else, but I would be happy to have you lurking still cherry please thump
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:57 am

I do understand your point Serenti, but I think you were def in with a shot of winning this competition !! I know winning isn't anything, but still...
You did wonderfully well in all assignments !
Did like them all and also your poetry Results and Assignment Five! Icon_wink
I do feel sad to see you drop out like this, almost like kind of a waste (of talent)....
But I can understand why you feel this way, still I feel kind of....Results and Assignment Five! Kopfschuettel Results and Assignment Five! Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 10:09 am

*sigh* I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, Sereniti. Remember, you don't have to write the poetry yourself, and also, there isn't going to be a poem next assignment...the assignments after that, yes, but yeah... Anywho, I hope you still lurk.
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:39 am

Thanks guys for being so sweet and understanding. It really is nothing the comp has done, I've had a lot of fun taking the pics for the assignments and getting to hang out with you all.

This really is a great comp and really if it just weren't for all that darn poetry ( hehe) I'd stay till I got kicked out and then I'd beg for more ! And I'd love to join another Akasha held comp sometime..one without poems. :)

Eva- thanking you for the vote of confidence that I may win. You're way to nice. I actually never care bout winning a comp or even a round, in fact I have been very surprised and humbled by my high scores here. ...just darn poetry ! Hehe. Really, I just joined cause I wanted to play with Panda, and I wanted to be creative..sadly, I'm not poetic.

Again Panda, wow on the amazing pic. I think that is my favorite pic for the competition as a whole !
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 12:20 pm

*blush* lol I dunno about that.. there's been some pretty awesome stuff. I think its my personal best, but kinda pales compared to some of Moxxi's work ;) Glad to see you're still lurking ❤
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 2:30 pm

Yeah that's why I can't get into more than one competition at a time. Because of the chance of RL stuff getting in the way which is of course always going to be priority but if I know that i don't have five other competitions to do there will always be time to fit the one in. I definitely don't have enough time on my hands to spend on multiple competitions that I do just in this one.

Sereni is it to hard to find a poem that goes along with OCD? I mean since you don't have to write it yourself wouldn't that make it easier? I guess everyone else has already said that and you are set on dropping. Sad... But I can still try to beg you to stay. Each and everyone of your pictures in this competition have been amazing and I always look forward to seeing what you were going to come up with next. Oh well perhaps I'll see you around in another comp one of these days.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:12 pm

Aw, Seren please dont drop out!!!! Results and Assignment Five! Icon_eek Results and Assignment Five! Icon_sad Your pics are so freaking amazing! I feel totally guilty and that I'm only still in it, because of all these drop outs. I will only feel more guity if you leave. Seren find a poem, you don't have to write one. Please stay in it. I beg of you!!!!!

Also I see JK is the first and has yet again amazed me. Results and Assignment Five! Icon_biggrin You also have me extremely neverous. Gawd, what to do?! Results and Assignment Five! Icon_eek I have a idea for my pic, but I might be over my head with it. *cries*Results and Assignment Five! 733686
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:52 pm

Vid you will do awesome as you always do =P
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 7:02 pm

As much as I hate to see you drop out Sereni I totally understand, and I'm glad I'm still competing against you in Simiverse, and being judged by you in Hitched! Ahhh there's benefits to my competition ADD, there is there is! I love your style of pictures, both the sweet and sugary pixie style and the grunge and gritty stuff you produce, so I will lurk (or join) any comp I see you involved in :D

Your entry turned out awesume JK! Totally love it! That poem shows your mental malady perfectly....and I see your dude is closer to the camera *wink* love his expression hehe

Yeap RD that's how you are I differ, I do have a lot of time on my hands, but I don't always want to give it to these comps, not saying that they aren't that important to me, but not submitting something I'm not 90% happy with (which never happens I might add I'm never anywhere close to happy with what I submit) doesn't at all bother me, if I'm not into it at the time then I'm not gonna force it. I could have in retrospect played less WoW since that assignment was released....but at the time I wanted to play WoW...so I did lol, it just so happened that with no elimination me having hobbie ADD and a busy family and friends week didn't matter :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 7:19 pm

Thanks :) I'm pretty proud of it. I'd started on the poem as soon as the assignment was posted o.O It might not be great but it was hard to include the elements i wanted and it still relate to my pic
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:50 pm

JKA, I want to marry your talent xD

I love the poem and the picture! It's like... perfect! Of course I'd have to nitpick so if I was a judge I wouldn't give you a perfect score xD

SO sorry to see you go Seren! Your pictures throughout the entire competition were amazing! Poetry is fun! I say, if Kash is doing Cycle 3, do some poems now and try to get the hang of it :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:08 pm

❤
I'm flattered
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:35 pm

Lol :D Your talent only needs to travel a few hundred miles :D Ohio FTW :D
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:46 pm

I don't think there'll be a Cycle 3, I'm afraid. This cycle has completely drained me of ideas. The only thing I can think of for an entire cycle is each assignment be one of the different stereotypes from the first cycle's first assignment....does that sound interesting to anyone?

I'm thinking up some different comps that I might start, however, that don't necessarily deal with the gothic culture, but wherein gothic sims will be more than welcome, of course. When I get some solid ideas, I'll pitch them to you guys, K?
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 4:19 am

I'm more than willing to help with ideas, if you need Smile I like both ideas, gothique with a different spin or a brand new idea.

Edit: and to Jake hehe yus Ohioans FTW. However I do give props to my home state of WV =P It's not THAT bad ;) lol
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 11:46 am

I like NY, muh home state, a lot better though xD

ooh! ideas from Kash :D I'll be more than happy to assist!
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 4:17 am

Well if there isn't a cycle 3 I just want you to know I've had a great time judging these 2 cycles and it's been awesome :)

I think if you don't continue gothique you should start another comp, your a great host. You could always leave gothique for awhile and then come back later, it's not like every competition's next cycle starts right after the other one finishes.

But I'm sure many of us would help out with ideas for assignments :)
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 6:54 pm

Aw thanks guys. hiho

Phoebe, you've been an awesome judge. I couldn't have done this without you. *hugs*

Oh, and I finally got off my lazy butt and did an example...it's simple, but effective, I think...
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 5:23 am

*hugs*

And I like your example picture, like you said, simple but effective.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 5:47 am

^__^ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 9:27 am

Very nice =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Five!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com