Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Ban Me. Do it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 4:46 pm

Ban Me. Do it. 2cnch8o

Do it. Listen to the all mighty self centered ugh that Vid is. I'm done with it, and I'm sick of it. Ban me or not, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 8:46 pm

I am sorry for this post, it was just a simple anger reliever, I have had a rough day with all this drama, I apologize, I am sorry again.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Ban Me. Do it. Topposter
Featured Artist : Ban Me. Do it. Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 8:55 pm

Evergreen wrote:
I am sorry for this post, it was just a simple anger reliever, I have had a rough day with all this drama, I apologize, I am sorry again.

Too late!! I've already pushed the 'ban' button!! Oh noes!! Just kidding!! hiho
You've done nothing wrong and as long as that remains, you are fine with me. I do hope you have a better day...I've had those too recently...not good... get well

Have a hug...it's on the house!! face hug

Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Ban Me. Do it. Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 10:40 pm

Wait...what? confused
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 1:22 am

Akasha wrote:
Wait...what? confused

It's all cool Akasha. Everygreen was having a bad day and took his anger out here. It wasn't anything serious and everything is okay. He is not banned and really the post was harmless. I would not have banned him for such a itty bitty blow up.

I'm curious as to why it was mentioned that he 'snuck' here on the site... Shocked I'm confuzzled by that comment. But I have no beef!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 2:07 pm

I'm confused too...
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 8:46 am

Kash, this whole thing happened because I got fed up with vidkid, and said some pretty nasty things to her, and she thought that because I insulted her, I deserved to be banned from a site to which I've done nothing to the owner. Rolling Eyes So yea. Razz

I'm just as lost on the 'sneaking in here' part. Maybe I'm a secret agent O_O

BTW, Mare's Readers, Don't listen to Mare's. They have me all wrong.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 8:52 am

Don't worry. I stopped listening to the Mare's a long time ago good sigh
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 10:18 am

I stopped listening to Mare's a long time ago, too. Don't worry Jake, we still love ya! hiho
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 11:59 pm

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:48 am

yeahthat You can't let a person's blog rule your life. Sometimes it's best to just walk away, or private chat the person that upsets you. That way, everything is not public and I'm sure maybe things can be worked out a lot better than something as open as a blog or forum.

Like I said, you've done no harm here and I would not hold something against you that occurred on another site. Call me a hypocrite due to the ErikW thing...that is only because I actually witnessed his shenanigans on EA forums and also on several other forums to which I will not name.

Sometimes also...just taking a break from the interwebz is also a calming notion. I would love to take a much needed break from this site to be honest, with Evie gone it's a lot to keep up now with 2 pages to look after. But I've got some great mod's and that helps bunches! good sigh

Cheer up...it will be over before you know it and the Mare will soon have a new story to post about!

Did you get that hug I sent you? If not...here...have another! face hug
Back to top Go down
Amieechu
Amieechu

Cancer
Comments : There once was a man from Peru...

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 7:19 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
yeahthat You can't let a person's blog rule your life. Sometimes it's best to just walk away, or private chat the person that upsets you.
If you Private chat be sure to Prnt scrn it though. I won't mention any names of a person who regrets not taking those since it turned to putting a rocket in her pants, which isn't pleasant.

But Hiii! I've talked to you a few times I believe, you seem safe. :800:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 10:43 pm

Rocket in pants....hmm...nope...no way can I see that as being pleasant at all. I see more of an 'ouch' type of experience instead of an 'ahh'. shrugs Of course, then again...it could just be me. Someone out there might enjoy the experience! excited
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 10:57 pm

Lol Cece!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Me. Do it. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ban Me. Do it.   Ban Me. Do it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Me. Do it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com