Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WCIF Diego's sweet hair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heressy
Anonymous

WCIF Diego's sweet hair? Vide
PostSubject: WCIF Diego's sweet hair?   WCIF Diego's sweet hair? I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 3:07 pm

Saw this sim in MS3B and loved it. I would love to know where the hair came from, exactly. I've scoured GoS and can't seem to find it, anywhere.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : WCIF Diego's sweet hair? Topposter
Featured Artist : WCIF Diego's sweet hair? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

WCIF Diego's sweet hair? Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF Diego's sweet hair?   WCIF Diego's sweet hair? I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 5:43 pm

Hi! I'm glad you like the hair. I will try to find it for you. It is seriously messed up though, it's got some bald spots on it so taking pictures of him was difficult because of this.

Even so...I will try to hunt it down. My hard drive went out last month so I lost all my cc and most of what I have now was 'donated' to me by some very dear friends. I don't know if the hair was donated or if I just went through MS3B and grabbed it.

Hopefully if I can't find it, someone else may know it and let us know.

Cece

Just a follow up to let you know I'm still looking for ya!
Back to top Go down

WCIF Diego's sweet hair?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com