Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

How did you find Cstyles?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

In other words...what/why/how did you find the site?

Me? I know the owner!! laughing hand dance you know you want me
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mrl1985

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 1:53 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 9:26 am

Oehhh.... grey smilie Sad... I think my tooshie hurts sad
I think I need a minifan tool cool it down !!
Or a sweet massage anyone? laughing
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 9:37 am

ill massage ill massage rubs Evas bottom lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 9:58 am

Aahhh that felt good !! 🙇 worship Thanks !! hiho
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 3:05 pm

anytime i loves it
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 6:09 pm

Oohh anytime ?? So my ass is covered, so to speak !! lol!
It´s good to know, when CeCe comes back... might get some asswhack again ! bleh
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:14 pm

asswhack here u go
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:31 pm

I think you both need some good asswhack Then again maybe I shouldn't since it seems you both throughly censored enjoy them!! laughing

Ok...you may continue on with your shenanigans! I'm having so much fun!! 🍿
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 5:22 am

Hmmm... my butt looks like the planet Mars !! crazy eye
It's both scarred and completely red ! bigcry shame
Ya'll can :910: !!
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius
Comments : i love my family and have two Granbabies on the way

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mrl1985
feel free to add me on FaceBook
skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:10 pm

hotdamn another spanking ive been bad ive been bad :917: which one today
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:25 pm

...aaaaand Cel gets no spanking becauuuuse....? confused starting to regret not getting to know this dude better....

I found CStyles through Mama Cece of course! I remember she had tried to take over a failed modeling competition on the main Forum and was SO sweet about it, then got into a spat with another contestant....it was so crazy. I started talking to her after that and we hit it off pretty much instantly...long lost souuuuul sistas!!! ***hugs***

Cece invited me to join her 'new' forum and I did sign up, but being the idiot that I am I didn't really post much at first. She even offered me a mod position! I had no CLUE how to be a mod, so I shied away from it (sorry Cece! still feel silly about that Embarassed ). It wasn't until Akasha brought her Gothique Beauty competition over here (which I was a contestant in) that I started participating more regularly and realized just what the HELL I had been missing out on like a FOOL.
shame

I knew I'd get along with Cece because we have a similar sense of humor and can identify with SOOOOO many of the same things, life stuff and things from our childhoods and all that jazz. She's my wonderful lovely MUCH MUCH MUCH older spirit sister! *cheesy grin*

thump
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:40 pm

Ok....line up!

asswhack that one is for mrl

asswhack this one is to Eva

asswhack and Cel dahlin...I would never want you to feel left out!! As a matter of fact...I'll give you asswhack asswhack free charge!!

And YES you have got to get to know mrl1985!!! He is so cool and a ton of fun!! He fits right in with Cstyles!!

Hugz to ya!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 7:07 am

Ah, hehe more ' spanking' lol!
Welcome to the asswhack party Cel !! bleh

I'm thinking buttkick right now, just a nice 'thouch' after all the spanking !! Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 9:53 pm

*faints*
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:50 pm

Shocked This has gone way off topic :lol:

lurk
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:33 am

you think! Shocked Now quieten down and pass the popcorn! lurk chat
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 5:58 pm

lol ok ill calm it down and guy is taking my comp saturday to work on it and i appoligize for being so umm whats the word. anyways ill be around till Saturday Eva. yahoo oops i said calm srry again for u Eva drools oops did it again lmao
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:40 pm

Oh noes!!! Don't calm it down!! We can have at least one naughty little thread can't we?!?! Snap out of it Keep it coming...it gives me a giggle! Now where is that last bag of popcorn?? 🍿
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 11:48 pm

affraid

OMG

good post

censored

excited

damn! laughing

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 1:53 am

I have deleted some of the post in this thread due to the graphic nature it took. I take full responsibility for this but having thought it out, we do have several young people that frequent this site and I see it as being a little inappropriate for them to view.

This type of thread talk/ post talk will be reserved for the more mature section coming titled 'Elite' so look forward to that. So save your spankings and all other goodies related to the spankings for that particular thread!!

It's been fun!!! shame hiho hand dance
I can't wait until the site picks up so I can continue working on Elite!! you know you want me
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 4:44 am

I understand ;) I'll behave.... for now laughing
I'll be back !! vampire
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 4:48 am

You did nothing wrong it's just we have some little that visit the site, and I wanted to post my contest on TS3 and didn't want them banning me because of the material. Trust me...Elite is going to be sooooooo fun!!!! hiho

Elite is going to be hidden even from some members due to the 18 and above age limit! Shocked hand dance
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 5:34 am

I know CeCe, no problem :D

I do know how EA can be, got a warning from EA yesterday about my Avatar (same as here) Shocked
I thought it was that sad shame, I had to laugh for 15 minutes straight and did change it.... :footinmouth:
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 5:38 am

Yep I'm a girl haha salute
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 4:10 pm

EvaTer wrote:
I know CeCe, no problem :D

I do know how EA can be, got a warning from EA yesterday about my Avatar (same as here) Shocked
I thought it was that sad shame, I had to laugh for 15 minutes straight and did change it.... :footinmouth:

But that's not you on your avatar so why should they warn you? They are so nitpicky and I've seen other avatars depicting 'real' people, how is that any different?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 6:42 pm

Yeah... what I really think, is that someone doesn't like me or is jealous or something like that and reported my Avatar to EA.....shame (my Avatar was there for half a year)
When someone or something is reported, EA doesn't look or read and immediately warn, delete or ban the item or person involved...
It's just SOOOO EA... and really SOOOO sad....
And because of this, the only thing I could do was.... :D laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 7:04 pm

IVE BEEN A BAD BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ME BE GOOD I PROMISE lol ok waiting for Elite and excited about it and do hope u enjoyed the post tho Cece hehe
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 8:22 pm

Mrl...I enjoyed your post more than you will ever know!! blushing We really need to all get together in the bullsh*t box...I can only imagine the good times we will have in there!!

Glad to see you are still online....is your computer acting better or does it still need to go into the computer hospital? badputer

And always remember...sometimes it's good to be BAD!! laughing
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 9:00 pm

still needs computor doctor lol well get hopefully saturday dang memory cards are whats bad ty and laters kisses
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 8:11 pm

ok where is the bullshit box and ill really make you blushing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:07 pm

The BS box is right under the contest threads! Hope to see you there!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Cstyles?   How did you find Cstyles? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you find Cstyles?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com