Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

How to STOP my Sims3 from running????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? Vide
PostSubject: How to STOP my Sims3 from running????   How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:43 am

I can't stop my Sims from running, it's so annoying. I have clicked automatic and clicked walk forever and it doesn't help. Is there anyway to stop or slow it down??
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? Topposter
Featured Artist : How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: How to STOP my Sims3 from running????   How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:42 pm

I saw something like this posted on the TS3 forum and I believe it's a simple technique. I will try to hunt it down for you but it may be a day or two because I have to update the forum.

I wish I could remember right off hand...but I can't, but I will gladly assist you!! Check back okay? hiho
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: How to STOP my Sims3 from running????   How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 1:21 am

Thank you so much!! I will check back.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: How to STOP my Sims3 from running????   How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 1:32 am

Hi! Just went over to TS3 and here is the link that tells you how to stop your Sim from running everywhere. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! cheers

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/209893.page
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: How to STOP my Sims3 from running????   How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:21 pm

Thanks for the info. I guess I'm a little daft here but when I go to Edit Town it says to remove sims from family and put on clip board. Where I entered it said I would change the wishes ect. so I didn't know if that was the right place or not. i guess I need to know if this is the right place and will lead me to the clip board. The clip board I'm thinking of is like the cut and paste in Word or Internet tools. Could you help me please.
Thanks,
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How to STOP my Sims3 from running????   How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:57 pm

No problem! When it tells you to evict the family they will automatically be moved to the side of your screen. The left hand side. You will see them, that is your 'clipboard'.

From what I gather from the instructions, once they have been evicted then all you need to do is move them back into the house and the running should stop.

Or you can move them into another house, then have them evicted from that house and move them back to their prior home.

When you evict them don't move them out with the house and also don't move them with the furniture, this way you will also add additional income to your household! :lol:

Let me know how that works for you and don't hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.

I can walk you through it a bit if you need me to as far as evicting them ok?

Also 'Word' has nothing to do with your game and cut and paste have nothing to do with this. Just evict them and they will show up on the left side of your 'game' screen.
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: How to STOP my Sims3 from running????   How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 3:10 am

Then clicking on (Change active household) is correct? I was getting the message (You have chosen an action that will result in the loss of whiches and promises from your active household. Are you sure u want 2 go thru with this) Didn't know if to say yes or not for sure.

If this is correct does that mean that I have to go back in and redo traits etc....?

By the way do you thnk they will ever put car alarms on ? My sims got hers stolen and I was really ticked. House alarm just didn't helpLOL.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: How to STOP my Sims3 from running????   How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 3:22 am

When you went to evict your family it should ask if you are sure and let's you know that this will make you lose your wishes, it does not affect your traits or your family ties or friends. nor your job.

Just the things that pop up and let you know that your Sim would like to do such and such, or let's you know there is an event. That is really no biggie. So when it asks, just reply 'yes' and it will be fine. Then once the dust settles move them either right back into the house or into another house, your choice.

Are all your Sims in this household running or is it just one and is it happening in other households? This is definitely a EA glitch but at least it's easily fixable. :lol:

I haven't been really able to play Ambitions yet and I got it in July for my birthday! shame I got to play around one day and have a Sim work in the beauty salon but that's it.

Between real life, keeping this site up and did I mention real life, Ambitions just sits in my computer.

I've got to learn it though before late night comes out or I will be so far behind!

Car stolen?!!! How cool!!!! I didn't know they could have their cars stolen!! What a really cool thing! As far as alarms for the cars, I seriously doubt it. That's a very good idea though seeing as how they did add the ability to have your car stolen.

I want my car stolen!! I wonder if that's part of the trait thing where Sims can have 'relationships' with their cars?

Need anymore help just ask!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to STOP my Sims3 from running????   How to STOP my Sims3 from running???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to STOP my Sims3 from running????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com