Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

I went to maty looking at some skins that this person has made into non default skins. I'm always looking at ways to make my Sims a tad different and I came across the strangest yet funniest conversation taking place there.

I thought I'd bring it here just as, I don't know, just because it seems kind of interesting and really something you don't find yourself talking about out in the open! :800:

The discussion was based on pubes, to shave or not to shave, to have 'landing strips' or full grown bush, to just trim, to wax...that is the question....And this can go for guys and girls, on what you prefer on the opposite sex.

I'll play if you will play!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 10:07 pm

mrl1985 wrote:
um ok im sittin back and reading all the comments and totaly enjoying it. Had to back up and realize i wasnt reading penthouse form. This is acctually a good topic. Correct most woman arent about the size but the tool thats doing the work. The candy dish i love that to. I love dipping in the cand dish. Eva my type of chick

MR!!!! Where have you been?!?!?!? I love this topic and I love that others aren't scared to talk openly about things like this! This site is going to have to get a bit busier so we can get Elite up and running!! Now THAT'S where all the 'happening' will be in regards to topics like this!!

Until then...we will just keep posting it here!!
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:45 am

I rock the 5 year old girl look for a few reasons

I used to trim shapes, maintain a strip or a triangle etc...but really spending THAT much time making my pubic hair pretty is just....a big waste of time when I can just whip a razor over it and be done.

My husband, and every other man I've been with don't enjoy getting pubic hair in their mouth when dining in, and regardless what style you rock if there's hair down there there's a bet someone is gonna get it stuck between their teeth :D

Hair is just a bit dirty to me.....each to his own, and I don't extend it to my men since my husband is pretty hairy, but for me it does seem cleaner to be shaved

It's easier for the husband to shave it all off instead of trying to direct him to shave this bit and not that bit lol

I actually find it an erotic experience, especially when someone else shaves it. Cause I'm weird that way....and many many other ways

As for cock, they are UGLY CECE, UGLY :D However there are many ugly things in life that we like, strive for, love etc....like new born babies, ugly as fuck and yet everyone thinks there's is adorable hehe. Though the cut cock is more attractive than the hooded one imo anyways.

I have a rule, nothing less than 5inches.....it just can't do its job after a certain point, the rule ''It's not the size its what you do with it'' does have its limits....prefer 7inches....and no more than 10....that's hitting the spine territory hehe
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 4:29 am

No PK 10 inches is rearranging your furniture! And I just can't see how you could see the penis as being ugly. Now granted....like you...I prefer them snipped. I don't find the hooded ones attractive at all. Just my personal taste on that.

Like the dining in thing...funny!! That's why I keep mine neat and well trimmed but I just can't deal with feeling like a toddler on my cha cha. I even think self pleasure would be a bust if I was totally bald. Now when the day comes that I turn myself off...someone put me away or just shot me!

I don't think I've ever in my entire life had a guy complain of having 'hairy' teeth after or during dessert. I guess I keep my candy dish so low that it's basically not a problem. And around that particular area...it's all shaved. Just feel a lot cleaner as far as bathroom time goes.

On the hairy men...not a fan. I don't mind chest hair, and the other parts like legs and arms....but back hair on a man just totally is a deal breaker!

Ugh!! I'd be shaving that stuff off my darn self probably while vomiting in the process and THERE IS NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH AM I LETTING A MAN NEAR MY CANDY DISH WITH ANYTHING SHARP!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:27 am

Hairy back is in fact the only physical deal breaker for me, I'm not a very shallow person.

Being shallow isn't at all something thats a bad thing (within reason of course), most human beings have some kind of response to visual stimuli when it comes to the opposite sex....I however am totally abnormal and I'm not turned off, nor have an opinion on any physical appearances. Fat, thin, hairy, big nose....doesn't bother me, I notice things but I just don't....I dunno react to them.

However hairy back provokes a gag reflex >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:44 am

LMAO u guys....hairy backs *shudders* yep I'm definitely not into dating chewbacca it's just wrong imo..

.An I'm with PistolKitty it's easier to shave it all off than try and get fiddly designs and like you said CeCe there is no way I'm letting a guy near my lady bits with anything sharp...it'd be like getting a trim from freddy krueger with most of the guys I've known.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 8:32 pm

Lady bits!!! laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 10:56 am

LOL I was gonna say Lady Garden but went for bits instead :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 11:21 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
No Kash...you are BLESSED if you don't grow a rain forest down there!! How I would love that! Sadly if I don't keep trim my gender would be unidentifiable without a serious bush whacking! shame I mean, I could braid my cha cha if I don't maintain it. Little animals could take up housing, homeless folks would move in and treat it like it was a safari, animal kingdom would be looking for a noble peace prize for thinking they have discovered some new island!

Little children would disappear just walking past and I could probably scare an erection into a 'inward' retreat so much so the guy would now be considered a girl!

Yep...def have to keep her maintained! :105: laughing

And Q...I do like the sound of 'wiley minx'...sounds so exotic yet naughty!! hand dance

LMAO! OH CeCe! You crack me up!!!!

However, the comment about the guy turning into a girl and the whole inward retreat, has brought up bad visual memories. Due to my job, I'm a nursey nurse, I have seen far too many penises in my young life and I have seen many that have gone inward bound and it disturbs me. DISTURBS ME!

I agree with hairy backs they are a deal breaker. So are hairy butts. See you can shave/wax a back, but hair on the butt. EWWW.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 12:12 am

OMG! I forgot about BUTT HAIR!!! Ugh!!! No Ew! Gag! Nope...butt hair is a def deal breaker!!! Yuckies!!

And Nessa...you mean that penis's can actually retreat? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 7:38 am

Ok now I'm really grossed out...butt hair ewwwwww! I too forgot about the curse of the hairy cavern definitely a huge no-go and something that would make me run...and fast lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 9:47 am

HAHAHA! I'd run too, far far far away.

CeCe - yeah penises can retreat. If a person gets too overweight, and I mean OVERWEIGHT, like morbidly obese, it will retreat. The problems they have after that...jeez, trying to put a catheter in those poor guys. Also, not just the front end but the back end too. Very hard to clean up if they open their you know whazzits. So if other health problems weren't enough to make you go to the gym, then that I hope will. Well if your a dude. Girls got their own problems, like getting to it. It's very sad, they often get very embarressed. Sad...
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 11:47 am

See I've dated a man with a hairy back, and I did shave and wax it to avoid the gagging....and no it's not a good compromise...it gets prickly, it grows back fast and thicker....and they get ingrown hairs really easy it's just not the go.

Hairy bums I'm fine with, a lot of men have a hairy ass, as do many woman....they just don't notice it since they can't examine their own ass in a mirror lol. I'm not talking rug on the bum, but just hair. Since I've worked as a madame I know for a fact...having to tell girls to wax their asses is hilarious, no woman wants to admit there's some hair there.
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius
Comments : i love my family and have two Granbabies on the way

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mrl1985
feel free to add me on FaceBook
skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 5:58 pm

Oh i never hide on subject like these and i think God im not a woman doctor. Which by the way does a woman doctor acctually feel seen one u seen them all cause ive seen some in my days and tell ya what i love the Vagina area to death. Oh my God do i loves em. So shaved patch hair. Like Campbells souop always said MMMMMM GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 1:31 am

How did I miss this topic? I must be blind, blind I tell you!

Number one: I've dated a cave man with the hairy ass back, neck, chest, toes, bottoms of his feet, everywhere. I never thought someone could get dandruff on their knees :/

I keep my cooter shaved to the max, just because I feel cleaner and the man enjoys the fact that I look like a child for some odd reason.

I expect him to have no less that 1/2 inch of hair and no more than 1 inch. yes I'm that precise when it comes to my guy's punkin patch. I don't want to feel like I'm molesting a little boy, but I don't want to feel like I'm going to get eaten alive by a hairy elephant creature when I got down there.

So there is my input. This topic has been out for a little while, but I had to comment.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 1:46 am

Pistolkitten wrote:
See I've dated a man with a hairy back, and I did shave and wax it to avoid the gagging....and no it's not a good compromise...it gets prickly, it grows back fast and thicker....and they get ingrown hairs really easy it's just not the go.

Hairy bums I'm fine with, a lot of men have a hairy ass, as do many woman....they just don't notice it since they can't examine their own ass in a mirror lol. I'm not talking rug on the bum, but just hair. Since I've worked as a madame I know for a fact...having to tell girls to wax their asses is hilarious, no woman wants to admit there's some hair there.

My ass is as smooth as a baby's bottom thank you!! laughing you know you want me
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 1:49 am

mrl1985 wrote:
Oh i never hide on subject like these and i think God im not a woman doctor. Which by the way does a woman doctor acctually feel seen one u seen them all cause ive seen some in my days and tell ya what i love the Vagina area to death. Oh my God do i loves em. So shaved patch hair. Like Campbells souop always said MMMMMM GOOD!

mrl You are so funny! I was married to a 'woman' doctor, an ob/gyn and I worked as a physician assistant for a ob/gyn. (not ex) I NEVER got just 'use' to it. I was always uncomfortable!! Shocked I kind of felt sorry for the doc who practically had to put face up on it to exam it!! Gag!!

Now I would be a 'penis' doc any DAY!! Razz hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 1:52 am

Evie wrote:
How did I miss this topic? I must be blind, blind I tell you!

Number one: I've dated a cave man with the hairy ass back, neck, chest, toes, bottoms of his feet, everywhere. I never thought someone could get dandruff on their knees :/

I keep my cooter shaved to the max, just because I feel cleaner and the man enjoys the fact that I look like a child for some odd reason.

I expect him to have no less that 1/2 inch of hair and no more than 1 inch. yes I'm that precise when it comes to my guy's punkin patch. I don't want to feel like I'm molesting a little boy, but I don't want to feel like I'm going to get eaten alive by a hairy elephant creature when I got down there.

So there is my input. This topic has been out for a little while, but I had to comment.

OCD with the male bush huh?! laughing Yeah...this topic has been here for a little bit, but still gets attention from time to time!! I LOVE it!! I wasn't sure I'd get any responses and if I did, maybe a few...I am amazed at how open this group is and I LOVE it!! Thinking about posting...

'When do you decide, it's time to trim'?

And the man likes the nekked barbie look....tsk tsk! I just have never understood that.... laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 2:35 pm

LOL CeCe when do you decide it's time to trim laughing that's funny an yeah I don't understand why guys like the barbie look but most of the ones I know do...go figure!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 8:47 pm

I have this one guy friend and we talk about anything and everything. He said he likes that 'tribal' look on a woman!! Shocked I told him I could change his mind if he saw mine full grown bush style! laughing Scary I tell you ... just plain old out and out scary!! OMG
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 8:59 pm

LMAO my sister is like that, she'll talk about anything...she once said after nine months of not shaving since she'd been pregnant her lady bush was that bad you'd find lost pygme tribes in there...gross but so funny at the time...she even said she'd not shaved her legs and you could braid her leg hair lmao and that she was changing her name to chewbacca
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 11:59 pm

Q!! laughing Too funny! I couldn't go to a Zoo and pass by the Monkeys without them wanting to 'pick my bush' if I get too curly crazy in the candy dish!!

Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 6:25 am

My brother says he likes it better when a girl doesn't shave....says it's like kissing a dude if they she misses a day of shaving...if you know what I mean. ;)
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 8:23 am

^ LMAO!!! It does get a bit prickly down there if you let it run wild and forget to shave/wax/laser whatever it off. Especially when it just starts growing back... When I think about it, that's actually a pretty good comparison.

Q, your sister is hilarious! Everytime I read that post, I literally erupt into hysterical laughter! And CeCe.... laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 9:27 am

LOL CeCe that's so funny! I always lmao when reading this post it's sheer brilliance! My sister comes out with all sorts, she's hilarious! The things she says and does I am literally crying with laughter...like the time she went into the toy shop bought a couple of cheap barbie like dolls, stripped um nekked and sat them at the bus stop with tickets in their hands. When the driver pulled up she said I think these two were here first...the whole bus was in tears laughing...then she got an action man stripped him down and sat him on a public toilet seat with his boots on and only his helmet to cover his manly parts...I would have loved to have seen the face of the woman who pushed open the toilet door and found that lmao.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 9:33 pm

laughing OMG I think your Sis and I would get along famously!! She sounds like a riot!! Snacking on the Va JayJay...like kissing a dude... confused Ask him how he would know what kissing a dude feels like.... shrugs laughing lauging 2

Last edited by cecesaun1 on December 2nd 2010, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 1:53 am

^ HAHAHA! That barbie thing is just GOLD!

Personally, I don't like it when I get attacked with the smoochies and the dude hasn't shaved. It's like carpet burn...on your face.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 2:35 am

No 'snack time' almost has to be planned. 'when in a relationship of course and when you are getting snacked on'.... damn!

Anywho...I agree...I do not like the stubble with the snack!! Not a good relationship AT ALL! No prickly s please on the puntah! I should make a sign for my bedroom door with rules for sexing!

1: No stubble when snacking on the bit's and pieces!

Feel free to complete the list of rules!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:33 am

Lmao CeCe's Bedroom Rule book I'm sure it would be a hit...yeah my sister is so funny she does does random stuff all the time and I can't help but laugh at her.

2: No hairy backs!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:05 am

3. If you are a waxer/shaver of your junk region, please make sure it is silky smooth or the hair has grown out a bit to where it is not like razors, before you go attacking my candy dish. Thank you for your consideration. Reason I say this, is if they are like *balls deep* (excuse my vulgarity) and going at it a bit too hard, its horrible. Might just be a Ness thing though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 3:21 pm

Lmao Miss L...I hear ya though girl it's a rule much needed
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:28 pm

#4: If you must urinate before sexing...please wash the penis before even THINKING about coming into the bedroom!! I'm not keen on the soy sauce on my sausage! :x
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 12:04 am

^ EWWWW I totally forgot about that!

5. Make sure we know whose protecting what in the "lets not make a baby department". I don't need a DELAY right in the middle of my moments of passion thank you. Nothing more annoying than getting ready to go for it and that gets brought up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 6:13 am

LMAO OMG CeCe I literally choked laughing at soy sauce on my sausage.. laughing lauging 2
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 8:03 pm

LMFAO ok 1 i dont have to worry about prrotection love to feel the soft wet moist touch if you know what i meen and since when did guys start shaving and 2 like i said when im eating pie mmmmmmmmmmmm the taste is what im interested in so if u want shave ladies feel free but im not licking the hairs im licking the fold
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 1:32 am

mrL!! Happy b-lated Birthday!!

#6: Don't automatically think it's going to take place on MY side of the bed. If already not stated...why don't we lay a towel down or a sheet and have at it all over the bed!! I HATE the wet spot!!!

Back to top Go down
OnendOnliYazzie
OnendOnliYazzie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 2:32 am

So I'm not sure if this topic is still going on, but I'm going to throw my two cents into the barrel. I personally am not one who likes to shave. And since the fiancee's not always around its usually a freakin jungle down there! But when he's coming home I usually have to force myself to get that job done.

I'm not gonna lie I had a brazilian wax done once and while the fiancee was a happy camper I was like Oh no NEVER again! As for my men, well I'm a huge fan of the happy trail for realz it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen but I cant not deal with a hairy junk.

It just creeps me out! So fiancee knows that if he want's the business he needs to clean it up haha! But CeCe I do have to agree with you, I really do love the way a penis looks there's just something about it how no two penises are the same that intriques me!
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 2:58 am

well ty CeCe and man whats wrong with rollin in the sheets and gettin it all wet and lettin the room smell of sweet sex lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 6:19 am

LOL we all sound so demanding
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 12:12 am

ty for happy birthday CeCe
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 10:38 pm

^you are welcome mrl!! Any wishing for many more!

Yeah...we sound a bit demanding but we are just 'writing' down what we are already thinking about and feeling right? I kind of love having this 'I'm in charge' kind of feeling going on until I submit totally to meh man!:105:

#7 Please don't wait until we are actually IN the act before romanticizing me...you can tell me you love me outside of the sex also. I probably won't be spewing sweet nothing's to you while otherwise 'engaged', you are probably just going to get something along the lines of, 'yeah yeah...I got that...now shut up and *&%$ meh'!!!

hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 12:10 pm

Oooh CeCe I agree with number 7 that's a good one.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 10:36 pm

Why thank you! There is a time and a place for everything! laughing
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 11:17 pm

Dont forget the important rule

Must always and i meen always have the foreplay and believe me i can use my tounge
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:01 am

I don't agree with ALWAYS...I just adore a quickie from time to time!! good sigh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 6:37 am

Yep sometimes a quickie is what's called for CeCe I totally agree with you
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 10:52 pm

how about a spare of the moment like one time me and the wife were painting a room and all sudden i was a feeling the urge and we did it rite there was awsome
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 1:41 am

No. 7 is marvelous CeCe!

Nufin wrong with being demanding, fulfil my desires and I will fulfil yours. :D
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius

skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 2:39 am

I like to bring a woman on the brink of edge then back off drives her freakin wild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....   Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal .... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com