Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I can't remember how I got my penis to work...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  Topposter
Featured Artist : I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  Vide
PostSubject: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 11:13 pm

Before my unfortunate hard drive demise I had gotten a penis attachment for my Sims. I've downloaded the same penis, but I'm wondering what I'm missing because it won't show up.
Anyone?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 11:14 pm

I LOVE being able to post whatever questions I want to here!!!! Razz On EA!!!
Back to top Go down
Amieechu
Amieechu

Cancer
Comments : There once was a man from Peru...

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 10:21 pm

You definitely know how to get a girl's attention. ;D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 5:16 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 12:02 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 5:38 pm

I think I may have it figured out!!!!! dancingbanana I will keep you posted and let you know!! I'm sure you all want to know if I get my penis to work again don't ya?! laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 6:24 am

Yay!!! I FINALLY got my penis to work!!! I'm so thrilled!!! My Sims are more realistic now! Now...if I can just get CAST to work...my life will be complete!! :105:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 7:48 am

^ laughing excited drools
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 1:23 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Yay!!! I FINALLY got my penis to work!!! I'm so thrilled!!! My Sims are more realistic now! Now...if I can just get CAST to work...my life will be complete!! :105:
cast ? :105:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 7:28 pm

Create a style
Back to top Go down
OnendOnliYazzie
OnendOnliYazzie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:31 pm

I cant believe i'm asking this, but there's a penis for sims 3? Now im intrigued. Does it actually look decent on the sims? I still cant believe I asked that lol!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:42 pm

blushing yes there is, but I'll leave this questing in the capable hands of penis expert CeCe LOL :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:47 pm

LMAO great topic...I nearly choked when I saw the title, I'm glad your penis is working again CeCe and I hope it never breaks again LOL
Back to top Go down
OnendOnliYazzie
OnendOnliYazzie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:50 pm

LOL I'm actually not surprised that CeCe would know of where theres a penis for her sims! I probably wouldnt be shocked at some other possible mods she might have for her game as well !!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 9:58 pm

Hey hey hey!! I can read people!! Razz laughing And yes Yazzie...there is a 'penis' attachment you can get for your Sim males (females also if you are into that sort of thing...I'm not of course) It's a sister site of mod the sims and they house all of the 'adult' material regarding our Sims.

The penis does look very real...great detail...someone put some great effort into making this and it paid off. I've not really used it but only for maybe a nekked Sim I may have running around so they don't look malformed. laughing

They have 2 styles, erect and non erect of which I use non erect. (I don't play like my Sims are doing it so I have no need for a hard penis) Lol!

But it is nice and an added little adult feature that I like to use from time to time, although not on a regular basis. They also have other things for females like nipples...which actually stand erect and look like real nips and they have some clothing that looks like a woman would be bra less and have erect nips.

I have a bikini for females that looks very realistic. Just a few added touches that's all! hand dance
Back to top Go down
OnendOnliYazzie
OnendOnliYazzie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 10:11 pm

Ohhh I know what site your talking about I've been there before uhhh totally on accident of course!! I didn't know they had ALL that though! That's insane...but I guess hey if ur into that kinda thing more power to yah!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 1:10 am

accidentally huh....? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 9:57 am

LOL I too have to hold my hand up and confess I've been on that site too and couldn't stop laughing at what I saw...I've never tried anything from there out but who knows maybe I will!
Back to top Go down
OnendOnliYazzie
OnendOnliYazzie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 10:27 am

Lol yesss! I was searching for sexy clothes and goggle ended up directing me there Razz you can't always trust your goggle searches yanno lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 12:35 pm

LOL poor google getting the blame again... laughing
Back to top Go down
OnendOnliYazzie
OnendOnliYazzie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 12:50 pm

Yep it's always googles fault :lol:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 3:20 pm

What did I tell ya ?? Isn't CeCe the penis expert, or what !?! dancing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 5:13 pm

LOL CeCe the PePe expert
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 11:19 pm

hiho *bows* why thank you ladies! I do my best! laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 6:43 am

LOL your most welcome CeCe :lol:
Back to top Go down
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 9:01 pm

But but but ..... I didn't get to hear the ending ... how DID you get it to work? I actually D/L'd that yesterday but haven't installed it yet! Razz
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 9:07 pm

laughing omg XD Lol that is just epically hysterical. XD this is how you get a penis to work :boobies:*new*
Back to top Go down
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 9:36 pm

ROFLMFAO!! :rofl:*new*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 9:51 pm

^ laughing Well....that's ONE way to get a 'real' one to work I suppose!! laughing I don't think it'd do a thing for a male sim however! OMG I can't believe this thread has had sooooo many views.

Ok, on a kind of sort of, possibly but not really, serious but not really note, the skin you use has to be compatible for the penis to look 'normal'. I think there is a certain mod that you can use also with a regular skin but don't quote me on this. If it's not compatible it looks like kind of weird, no real detail and discolored. If it is compatible it will make you blush because it has such great detail!! Let me I mean 'us' know if you get yours to work. happy2 *NEW* cheers
Back to top Go down
skye004
skye004

Libra
Comments : errr...i have nothing to say really, but have a nice day! Smile

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 9:51 pm

HAH! I have been to that website before...very interesting.
I like what Guest said up there^ CeCe the PePe expert..that is GREAT! :rofl:*new*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 9:56 pm

SKYE!! You get off this thread this very minute!!! You are too young to view these words!!! Lol!! laughing
Back to top Go down
skye004
skye004

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 10:10 pm

Oh CeCe, I am 16...my mother corrupted me a LOOOOOONG time ago! xD
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 2:17 am

I have my penis too! Never seen a real one, but a sims', yes I have. They need certain animation mods. Another reason why I miss Sims 2. Sad...
(p.s. I am not a pervert, just curious...) Big smile

It's not just teenagers who are corrupt, Skye, it's everyone. Especially with Usher talking about he wants to lay something down and Ne-Yo saying he likes mirrors.

Too much? Wrong place maybe. lol

I honestly I thought a guy started this thread, but I should have known...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 4:31 am

@Skye...Your mommy corrupted you?!?! Poor baby...I think Shocked Bop

@Sleepy...Hey what is that suppose to mean girlie!!? And on the music, I was listening to this song, loving the beat and decided to download it to my iPod. So I get it downloaded, music in my ears blasting away and start just listening to the words so I can eventually sing along with it and just about dropped my jaw when I realized what the song was talking about!! 'Tip' is the name of the song...and it's talking about just let me put the...(you have to figure out the rest...) laughing Still love the song and now I can sing along with it!!! dancing
Back to top Go down
candesco
candesco

Pisces
Comments : there's no place like 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 11:11 am

I guess that particular site is the adult sister site of MTS perhaps?
Or do you mean B.A.S.? Although BAS is more sims 2 stuff.
Back to top Go down
skye004
skye004

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 6:49 pm

@CeCe: The corrupting thing wasn't necessarily bad...more of "preparing me for the real world" is what she said. whatever that means.

@Sleepy-Genius: I have heard that song before, its ummm...interesting..to say the least. but, have you heard the song 'I Just Had Sex' by the Lonely Island feat. Akon? That song is HORRIBLE. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 7:16 pm

@candesco: The sister site of MTS is Sexy Sims. B.A.S. is mostly sims 2, but they have sims 3 also. I'm doing my best to pull people away from sims 2 over there.

@Cece: I have not idea what song you are talking about, but from your description, I already know what it is about.

@Sky: Never heard of that song. I don't listen to Akon much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember how I got my penis to work...    I can't remember how I got my penis to work...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't remember how I got my penis to work...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com