Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My Sims - Are they really transexual?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 4:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Do my Sims REALLY look transexual? lol See I wouldn't know, because I make them.

Please let me know :)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 4:38 pm

My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 Mymostdownloads

You know that is why i was so surprised no one remembered me when i came back...anyway lol i guess your only popular for a short time best enjoy it while you can. Your creations do not suck...don't say that. If you don't believe in yourself who else will? I know my creations were well loved and i ticked peggy and rose off cuz everyone knew that as soon as they released a hair i was gonna redo it better then them...i even see some of the sims 3 hairs that peggy has done were old edits of mine...like the shorter version i did on one of her hairs...or the pointed bangs i did on one of her hairs...i was so bad about not having folks pay for stuff that they attacked my site Shadysims2 so i had to go and become a featured creator on simscave for protection. I am surprised peggy allows my membership now...although i wont pay.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 4:42 pm

LOL Nah it's obvious, I have plenty of stuff in my Mediafire folder that have seen absolutely no downloads XD
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 7:31 pm

You know your good just stop... Smile We all love you stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 7:31 pm

LOL I know you guys do ;) <3
Back to top Go down
Jaedub

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 11:02 am

Im a bit late here but Shyne...your sims dont look like transexual at all!I like your sims,the females have a cute puggy look,Im not sure why anyone would think they look like transexual....its probably those anons from MS3B.The anons there can be pretty harsh for no reason and made me feel crappy too,even just posting a comment,I was attacked for,LOL,I felt really hurt and stopped following,now they dont post my sims,probably better for me anyways,I dont like all that negative talk about creators! hiho
Back to top Go down
skye004

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 12:05 pm

Poeple are just rude, stupid, and jelous!
Those Sims are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 12:15 pm

They got me too over at My Sims 3 Blog:

Anonymous said...

her sims are really fug
November 26, 2011 8:37 AM

stevielee88 said...

rude much?
November 26, 2011 1:20 PM

Anonymous said...

There not ugly, they just all look exactly the same...They all have that weird lip, and look exactly the same to me....I just don't see any really creativity that would make me jump at downloading...
November 26, 2011 1:34 PM

Stevielee88 did take up for me but she is from here so yeah.....Anyway I guess my sims still need work.. Sad... And here I thought I was doing so good. I will just go back to lurking and creating for myself...and keeping my dollies to myself.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 12:30 pm

After I cried for like an hour this is what i wrote and i wont allow this pond scum to deter me from creating....

Tradewind Doxies said...

You know what you cannot please everyone and i make my sims for myself first and foremost and if we all liked the exact same thing then we would all want to be married to the same exact person. I know my Mom is in heaven looking down on me and smiling at me because i am creating again now and i wont allow some slug that is lower then the slime in a bucket to deter me. God bless you Anonymous because it sounds like you need some blessing from our lord and savior. I will pray for your demented soul. Because it obviously knows nothing about kindness or humanity.
December 2, 2011 11:29 AM
Back to top Go down
skye004

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 1:23 pm

^Now that is awesome. yeahthat
They deserve to hear that, I go on MS3B to find stuff and the comments I see people saying about other peoples hard work makes me sick. angry *NEW* Not everybody can be great at everything and people have their own tastes. Guurrr, people need to GROW UP!

Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 8:04 pm

I'm glad someone stood up for you on that site. I can't say that I cried but it was a lesson I had to learn about people on the internet -_- arseholes lol
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 8:09 pm

I think its like (orange (Todd) Mamx) said to me today i cried more cuz of everything i have been through in my life lately...my mom losing her...losing my dad and losing my brother...i have lost over half of my family and my oldest brother and i are clinging to each other for dear life being there for each other always...i still have my two children as well as all my dogs..anyway this new santa i am releasing resembles my brother who passed away...so just remember when i release him he is something very special and dear to my heart.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 8:41 pm

Awwwwwwwww Sad... *HUGS!* I've lost a lot of people lately too. Not family, but friends...
Back to top Go down
themelonic
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 9:31 pm

They are nasty on there... and its always people who do not post their names... I keep making nasty comments back to the a-hats.. and the comments keep disappearing hehehehe
Back to top Go down
candesco
candesco

Pisces
Comments : there's no place like 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: My Sims - Are they really transexual?   My Sims - Are they really transexual? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 10:04 am

I don't know about some people, but those sims look absolutely not transexual.
Those who said that are probably little kids with too much testosteron and think they are cool and such to say things like that. Then they could brag to each other. Just pay no attention to such ones. Just think that they don't know better.
Back to top Go down

My Sims - Are they really transexual?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com