Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Recall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrl1985

Sagittarius
Comments : i love my family and have two Granbabies on the way

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mrl1985
feel free to add me on FaceBook
skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

Recall Vide
PostSubject: Recall   Recall I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 12:48 am

memories of the old days when gathering around with family and taking time out to really enjoy each other especially holidays and the laughter shared . times with good friends such as i have found here at Cstyles. letting you all know ill always be here for ya and i really do enjoy your company deeply

thank you for having me
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Recall Topposter
Featured Artist : Recall Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Recall Vide
PostSubject: Re: Recall   Recall I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 2:10 am

Aww Mr...you are making me blush! Hmm...I recall the first time I opened this blog up to the public, first time peeking beneath the 'sheets' so to say to see all the inner workings. The fear of rejection mingled with the fear of acceptance. Remembering to remind myself that there will fast day's and slow day's as well as good day's and bad day's. I remember the day I came online and noticed that we had 54 people online at one time! My heart almost skips a beat at that memory. I want Cstyles to grow...not too quickly...and def not too slow. I recall the first people who came to Cstyles and signed on as members! thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Recall Vide
PostSubject: Re: Recall   Recall I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 5:03 pm

I recall the first time I learned to do show jumping (horses for those who are interested) the first time I came flying off and smacked straight into some wooden panels but I got up and got straight back on...I remember lining the horse up to the fence and just gritting my teeth as it's hooves went over the jump and didnt knock a single rail..woohoo I was so excited and my dad gave me this lovely necklace with a horses head on it...so beautiful.

I also recall writing my first piece of poetry dedicated to a lady I cared for who passed away...she was just phenomenal! A real animal lover and went out of her way to rescue animals from all kinds of situations even putting herself in danger. I was so glad to know her it was a real honour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recall Vide
PostSubject: Re: Recall   Recall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum hosting  | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com