Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I just want to thank everybody...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : I just want to thank everybody... Th_banner
Top Poster : I just want to thank everybody... Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

I just want to thank everybody... Vide
PostSubject: I just want to thank everybody...   I just want to thank everybody... I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 6:05 am

I didn't want to put this in the comp thread, because I felt it would distract from the comp...

I just want to thank everyone for all the support! I feel you guys deserve an explaination.... I want to let all of you know, in case you're wondering, I'm not ill...at least not physically... I suffer from depression and normally I can handle it, but the last few weeks it's just been really kicking my ass. And because of that, I didn't feel like doing anything and knew I couldn't put all the time and devotion that I normally put into a picture I submit for a comp. I just couldn't have, in good conscious, submitted a picture that was half-assed. That's not how I do things. I'm feeling a bit better now...not great, but better...

Again, thank you so much for all your support! I feel so loved. lol hiho

face hug to you all!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just want to thank everybody...   I just want to thank everybody... I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 6:29 am

Hey Akasha I'm so glad you're feeling a little better as I'm sure everyone else does too, we were all so worried about you...anyway we're all sending hugs right back at you and hope with each day you feel a little better hiho face hug thump
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : I just want to thank everybody... Badge-1-1
Tech Support : I just want to thank everybody... Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I just want to thank everybody...   I just want to thank everybody... I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 7:01 am

Thanks for letting us know Kash !! Like Q-Girl said we were all very worried !
I'm glad to hear you feel better & I hope you'll continue to feel a bit better everyday !!

Love & hugs to ya !! funnybaby hiho ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I just want to thank everybody... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I just want to thank everybody...   I just want to thank everybody... I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 10:01 pm

Kash so glad you are starting to feel a bit better. We both deal with depression and I can say honestly I do understand what you are going through. I do feel...and its medically proven, that depression is a physical ailment as well as mental and emotional. Depression drains you.

Continue to strive for wellness and as you can see...we all love ya!! get well
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: I just want to thank everybody...   I just want to thank everybody... I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 11:35 pm

Yeah Kash I understand depressions a bitch, strikes when you don't want it to then it hangs around not wanting to leave.
I'm glad ur feeling better. lots of love and support and cuggles! group hug
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: I just want to thank everybody...   I just want to thank everybody... I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:09 am

*HUG*
Know exactly how you feel, I was actually diagnosed with an issue with Depression that should be moderated with medication....but I choose not to. It can be hard to get out of the big hole you suddenly find yourself in the bottom of.....but you'll get there <3
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : I just want to thank everybody... Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: I just want to thank everybody...   I just want to thank everybody... I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 1:25 am

Thank you so much guys! *bear hugs everyone*

I was feeling better, and then mother nature decided to bring me my monthly gift... shame
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just want to thank everybody...   I just want to thank everybody... I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 11:27 am

Grrrr mother nature she always delivers at the most awful of times doesn't she.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want to thank everybody...   I just want to thank everybody... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want to thank everybody...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com