Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Some pics of some old and new sims.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 10:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys!

Some may or may not know about the big tantrum I chucked over the anons at MS3B. Well since I've gotten over that, I'm considering coming back but I need some advice. I don't want to release anything that looks like my previous stuff, obviously my sims have a trademark, but I mean in terms of features. I need to branch out. I'm not doing this to please the people over at MS3B, I'm doing this for myself. To prove a point to myself. So, peeps if you're familiar with my sims and you know the features I love to use, then please be honest and tell me the truth. If these look like all my other sims, then please say so. Honesty is key! Now some are older sims that I made ages ago, might have previewed but never uploaded. Now that Late Night has come out, I've revamped them and I'm considering uploading them. I'll seperate them into OLD and NEW, so you guys know Smile

Ok, I'll shut up and post the pic spam now.

OLD
Amber. (I think I used her for a nose post once and I believe I may have previewed her, but with diff CC)
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Screen15

Melody, Flo and Missy (These ladies are old, very old. Previewed them ages back too. Funny, in the picture it's actually Flo, Missy and Melody)
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Screen16

Flo
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Screen20

Missy
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Screen21

Melody
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Screen22

NEW
Sophie (Trying some different bone structures)
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Screen17

Ava. (She's my present to Eva :D I think she may be a bit too Miss L, if you catch my drift)
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Screen18

Looking forward to your feedback guys and I don't know If I posted this in the right forum or not. If not, I'm sorry!

hiho

Last edited by miss_lochness on November 16th 2010, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot close ups of the 3 girls.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 9:14 am

I was so lucky to capture that. I was like "what is she thinking of??? Ah LOCHNESS MONSTER!!" "C" Hahahaha.

Well, decided to upload pics of more sims I have begun work on and am yet to finish:

Miranda
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Scree100
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Scree101

Irene
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Scree102
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Scree103

I'm thinking of her renaming her Silicone Sally, or perhaps Sally Silicone. Or perhaps Big Boobs McGee. Razz
Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Scree104

affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 11:25 am

Big boobs mcgee lmao thats so funny....another batch of very pretty sims there Miss L...awesome work!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 5:55 pm

LOL How about Jasmine Juggs ??? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:02 pm

^ laughing I love that name Eva LOL so funny!!! or Boobzilla LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 1:57 am

LOL Boobzilla! Boobiezilla! BEWBZILLA! SO many variations. I had another name but I can't remember it. How about Pamela Anderson The 2nd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 5:42 am

LOL Pammy the return.....or Bewbatron.....or the bewbalicious one....I still prefer Big Boobs McGee LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 7:39 am

^ Bewbatron laughing that's so funny !! LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 9:06 am

Seriously her bejaonkers are huge. I keep looking at them in disabelief. And not in a usual "oh man her tits are nice" kind of way, its more a "I need to close my eyes before this image becomes imprinted and causes me bad dreams" :D

Her boobs in that dress look huge, flat and squashed. I initally thought it was her dress, but look at this when I tried on a bikini:

Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Scree105

pale Do I just keep choosing the wrong CC? Miss Eva help...my bejonkers are huge and not in a hot kind of way. You're the boobah master!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 11:27 am

Hmm... those bewbies look pretty mammoth !! Shocked
Maybe it's the EA boob slider setting, combined with the 'wrong' kind of CC.
I'm not a big fan of the new EA boob slider and most of the times I even turn down the EA boob slider more than half way, and 'compensate' with the Johna & Delphy boob sliders.
For example, Murron's boobs are quite 'present', but I think the EA boob slider is 'only' set to default (half way or so) for her, so the size and 'perkiness' of her boobs is almost only created by the Johna & Delphy boob sliders.

Hope this helps for Miss Whoppers !! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 12:57 pm

LOL I don't use the EA bewb slider either I just use delphys and Jonha's like you Eva and they seem ok although I have had some weird results when I've made them too big. In CAS they look fine but in game her chest looks bent and broken away from her....so I end up taking them down a bit LOL but Big Boobs McGee aka Bewbatron is maahhhhooossiiivvveee!!!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 6:05 pm

Yeah, can't make 'em too big and also watch for the hair, otherwise the hair will 'grow' right through the boobs !! LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 6:58 pm

My sims have suffered the hairy bewbies syndrome from having far too big boobs when I went crazy with the sliders LOL...one of my sims also had it through her arm...and for some strange reason another girl had a floating piece of hair that wasn't attatched to anything else and hung around her back...it was so weird and such a shame because I loved the hair.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 10:26 pm

I love hairy boobs syndrome. It's funny. I do it for the lols and then end up going back in and changing it. Hahaha.

I use Jonha's waist sliders and stuff, perhaps I should download the rest of the set and actually use Delphy's sliders. They are sitting someone on my desktop. I'm "working" on Elvira. Giving her a total makeover. Pain in the butt though as if I save her, open her in CAS and work on her, then place her back in game. She's no longer a Vumppyyrrreee. I need to turn her again. I figure I'll let current Elvira turn new Elvira. Guess it means that you can share Vampire sims it just means you have to do the work of turning them again. Which is fun, if only it didn't take 3 days!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 12:44 am

Huge BEWBS!!!! No Jasmine named bewbs please...that is my daughter's name thank you very much!! :x laughing

How about...Bewbie Darling or Bewbie Baby Bewb Lactose or Lactaid, Cream N'Sugar

I could on for awhile!! laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 6:14 am

^ Lmao love the names CeCe I think I would go for Bewbie Darling it sounds like a strippers name LOL.

Oooh Miss L A new Elvira, I always wanted to revamp (excuse the pun) the vampires of Bridgeport...although I may make my own and delete all of EA sims from Bridgeport...ooh a town full of smexy vamps and simmies now that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 11:15 pm

Me too Q! I have spotted a few I will remake, but it's just gonna be a pain cause I have to revamp them. Sad...

Loverdag made over Vlad Schlik...must ask her if she has the same problem as me. They come in CAS with the little vamp mark on their neck, but they go back to human once I put them in game with an ugly tattoo on their neck. Frustrating.

I'm thinking of reworking Morrigan Hemlock as well as Elvira.

Lookie what I just found on MTS!

"A trick to make the sim a vampire right after being bitten is using testingcheatsenabled on and use Ctrl + clic on the "bite moodlet" to make it disappear. Once you get rid of the moodlet, the sim instantly turns into a vampire. =) No mods needed, just in game cheats" - Will need to test that out.

They also kept talking about a Vampire trait...I haven't seen a Vampire trait in CAS? Have you guys seen it? Am I just not looking hard enough or something? Wouldn't surprise me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 7:11 am

I haven't come across the trait either in game so I have no idea...I think it's hidden though because you can't see it in CAS thats for sure. Thanks for the cheat tip Miss L I'm so going to try that out when I get in game!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 4:09 am

Thanks Miss E! I will go in game tonight and give her a boobah reduction. I've come to love her massive milk udders though...:D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 2:22 pm

LOL Massive milk udders I love it.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:15 pm

^ laughing ^ :D LOL
Bewbs, big boobs, massive udders anyone?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:33 pm

LMAO anyone would think we're obsessed with massive mammaries

An just for the fun of it some more names for bewbs - blouse bunnies, milk wagons, rib balloons, fun bags and lastly air bags LOL I prefer blouse bunnies lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:49 pm

^ LOL laughing Milk wagons !! LOL Blouse bunnies !! laughing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 11:16 pm

I just remembered what I used to call big boobs back in high school - MAMA JUGGS!!! laughing

I gave her a boobie reduction last night but I couldn't go through with accepting it. I just love Big Boobs McGee for who she truly is....a simmeh with a mahoosive rack :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 5:04 am

Yay I'm so glad you left her with her huge 'assests' lol she just wouldn't be big boobs mcgee without the mahoosive rack/blouse bunnies lol.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 7:29 am

I'm glad you left Big Boobs McGee just the way she was !! I loved her wearing that black dress and that bra of course ! :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 8:23 am

Yeah that dress is too die for! It's so beautiful in game too. It's by good old Rusty Nail, whose stuff I pretty much automatically always download. I just love his/her stuff :D

Satin Lace Dress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of some old and new sims.    Some pics of some old and new sims.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pics of some old and new sims.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com