Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 6:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Didn´t have the chance yet to take some good in game pics ;)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 10:05 pm

AH MAH GADS! EVVVVVVAAAAAA!!!! AH MAH GADDDDSSS!

Now you know I love your sims, but I AM IN LOVE with this sim you are working on! AH MAH GADS... She's so beautiful and she has this classy 50s feel to her which I LOVE!!!! I think it's the hair! You know I love the 50s, 20s, 30s, 40s, hell I love every friggin decade. She is just BEAUTIFUL! Truly!

I made a simmie with this hair, however she scares me and I'm pretty sure she will scare others too XD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 12:03 am

Nessa...dayum girl...get a room!!! affraid I almost felt you were close to orgasmic just from reading your compliments to Eva!! laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 7:57 am

Ohh, I didn't notice CeCe, the dude with the bare feet :D My Simmie was dancing with some hawt in game dude with half long white hair, I was kind of distracted...LOL
Thanks Miss L hiho You're comment made me blushing LOL

And lol! CeCe !!...get a room.... laughing

I have to do a lot of work on my Simmie before I can upload her, still hope I can finish her today, but there's a good change it will be tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 8:15 am

I think I was kind of orgasmic... Rolling Eyes laughing I can't help it, I like pretty things with red hair. Pale skin, red hair, blue/green eyes. I'd make all my sims with those features if I could. But nahs...I think it's cause my granny had those features and I've grown up idolising that nana of mine. She was what real beauty was to me and thats probably why I consider those things beautiful...and perhaps get overly excited. Now I sound weird like some kind of incest grandma humper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 9:33 am

LMAO ^ Miss Lochness as a granny humper Shocked saying that Eva's sim is very beautiful, I'm working on a new girly sim myself and she's a red head too...I'm quite proud of her, she just needs some final tweaking then she's all done.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 11:59 am

lol! Miss L !! ....incest grandma humper.... laughing

Ohh a new red head coming up ?? Yayyyyzzzzz !! I love red heads, like Miss L !!
Don't know about the grandma & the humping though !! bleh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 12:20 pm

LOL me either Eva laughing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 2:07 am

Hahaha, I was only pointing out what I sounded like. :D

Haven't ya'll ever watched Little Britain? First season of Little Britain, they had this young dude played by David Walliams, who had a thing for grannys and I swear, it was the most disturbing thing ever. Almost as bad as the breast feeding 25 year old. :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:33 am

^ laughing lol!
I haven't watched Little Britain, so I don't know about David Walliams ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:41 am

LOL Miss Lochness I know what you mean, I've watched Little Britain a couple of times that breast feeding guy is just ewwie lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:11 am

Oh Miss Eva, you must watch. I provide you with links:

Granny Lover: