Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

LOL. OWNED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : LOL. OWNED. Topposter
Featured Artist : LOL. OWNED. Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 10:47 pm

So I was strolling through MS3B this fine afternoon and I was looking at one of Ariz's beautiful sims and when I went to comment, I found this hilariousness in the collection of comments. Now, this Anon has a serious problem with me and I have no idea why cause I don't recall offending this person. I have a feelig its the same douche that does it all the time. However, my sims seem to offend him/her. Well, I felt kind of bad, til I scrolled further:

LOL. OWNED. Funny10

LMAO! OWNED! BY ANOTHER ANON! Sometimes we don't give these anons the credit they deserve. Hilarious.

I decided to post it up cause I think that goes for ALL creators who get troll bashed on that blog. I don't care if that person doesn't like my stuff either, but I love you anonymous dude/dudette!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 11:57 pm

In your face trolls!!!!!!!! hiho hiho hiho hiho excited
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : LOL. OWNED. Os51eg
Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 7:16 am

Yayyy to the anon of November 27th !! thump hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 10:24 am

Thank god someone on MS3B with sense! I'm thinking of buying a stun gun and setting it for troll and go a huntin on MS3B who's with me LOL...sorry caffeine.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 11:38 am

Trolling on a blog is one story Sad... ..... accepting the trolling to go on, or doing nothing to prevent it from happening is another !! Shocked
Maybe that is even more serious ! shame
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 11:44 am

That's so true Eva, it really should be stopped but no one seems to be willing to do so...it's a shame as it's ruining the sims community. At least we have CStyles and CeCe to provide us with a wonderful place to gather and show each other our creations...CeCe is such a credit to herself she should be proud and deserves a pat on the back along with everyone else here who makes it so awesome to come visit and hang out at CStyles
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 11:52 am

Yayyy !! Hurrah for CeCe !! thump and Hurrayyyyy for Cstyles !! hiho :first: hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 12:26 pm

Hoooraaayyyyy!!!! hiho :800: cheers
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 9:28 pm

sleepingkitty You guys are just too sweet!! I think we ALL make Cstyles what it is!! Thought you should know this...Joe..(ms3b) is trying. He goes on a major cleaning spree and deletes foul comments. It's a start...and he has even called a few out. Give it time ladies... It got way out of control over time, so it's going to take some time to get control back over it. They will get the message soon.

Anywho...back to wiping the tears from my face over your sweet sweet words!!! ❤
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 2:03 am

I agree with the girls, the main reason I love CStyles is that I don't have to feel like I need to be on edge and get ready to defend myself. I don't have anxiety over coming here and seeing comments on my sims or my pics or whatever. I love how it's laid back here, that we all support each other, that we can all talk to each other about anything. THE FACT THAT WE DO ALL TALK TO EACH OTHER IS AMAZING! I don't know...I like it here. To not sound like a total soppy moron, it feels safe. If that makes sense. I know I won't get attacked here. Many will say who cares, but no one likes being attacked by a total stranger.

So yes, thank you CeCe for creating CStyles and for being the awesomeness that you are, cause you play a HUGE part in what make CStyles such a beautiful place to visit. Cause it's run by a truly lovely lady. *HUGS* Cstyles is what the sim community should be like FULL stop! My best friend plays WoW and even they help random strangers through levels. So why can't we just try and be a bit nicer to each other and my god I sound like The Beatles.

I'm glad I'm not Joe. To have to sort out those comments has got to be tiring and frustrating. To troll on someone else's blog is really disrespectful, as is the whole trolling business in general.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:08 am

I'm still very much pissed at Joe !!
The only thing I've said is that I don't want to be featured on his site, as long has he doesn't get the trolling thing sorted, because people / my friends get hurt and bashed by the trolling. Besides that I've only supported a friend on her blog.

Result... I don't get featured (duhhh !), but worse is all my postings got deleted from MS3B !!

Just cool hard facts !! Nothing more nothing less !!

As long as Joe doesn't apologise for this he can :910:

Btw seriously CeCe, you think Joe is ever gonna post stuff from me again ?? I think not, so the harm has been done and probably will never be the same !

Last edited by EvaTer on December 2nd 2010, 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:49 am

You go Eva! I can understand why you're angry with Joe, he really didn't need to do what he did and delete everything as like you said you were only showing support for a friend.

I hope Joe can clean up MS3B but I highly doubt it, maybe there should be a crack team of pest control who go in and clear a site of trolls LOL...he should hire someone to delete the messages for him on a daily basis.

I totally agree with everything Miss L said about CStyles, if the rest of the community hopped on over here they would learn a thing or two about respect, kindness and friendship and if they spoke to CeCe they'd learn how to run a site too! I really love it here and it's nearly the only site I come to apart from Sims 3 Updates, I don't even visit my own blog any more LOL.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 6:08 am

Yeah, I'm very happy here on Cstyles and the wonderful members it has.
This is just the place to be & I do feel 'at home' here !!
But I'm 100% sure Cstyles would be a lot different without CeCe !!
CeCe rulez !! :first:
Thanks CeCe for hosting Cstyles and for making it such a special place !! thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 6:13 am

Go CeCe, Go CeCe, Go CeCe cheers Methinks today is beggining to sound like it should be renamed to CeCe appreciation day! She really does deserve it though with all the hard work and awesomeness she's put into this site, and you're so right Eva, CStyles would probably be a totally different place without her, I'm just so happy she started this and decided to share it with us all...so thanks CeCe worship applaud
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 9:58 am

^ In massive agreement! Love ya CeCe! thump It wouldn't be the same here without you! :D

I must admit I was very shocked that Joe just went ahead and deleted Eva and Vid's threads. They agreed with what Evie had said in that post, but never actually said to be not be featured or to have old posts deleted. Nothing bout deleting old posts at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 3:24 pm

I know it's really weird...maybe Joe was having an off day? I dunno but to remove everything was a little uncalled for in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 8:28 am

I stopped using MS3B all together, there are enough alternatives, without the trolling and bashing, in the Sims community to find new and good CC !!
These are the sites I use for checking on new CC. I like the first one best ;)

http://thesimsbybozena.blogspot.com/ (Polish, but very good)

http://ts3links.blogspot.com/ (Czech, very complete in houses and stuff)

http://www.sims3updates.net/

http://creatorscornerblog.blogspot.com/

http://ts3ccgallery.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 12:21 pm

Thanks for those links Eva! I didn't know half of those existed. It was great idea of Vid's to start up her own site, it's good to know that there's alternatives. Personally I think ms3b would be better with comments off, there's still links to the content if you want to give the creator feedback and you wouldn't get the trolling with it.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 1:21 pm

You're welcome Arcanalia ! :D
Yep, agree with you on that 100% !! I think if that were the case MS3B would still be my favorite blog for finding CC & I would still be a fan, like I used to be !!
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 1:32 pm

I'm starting to consider leaving it to be honest, I've seen lots of people be completely knocked down by it and it feels like standing on a knife edge with it sometimes if that makes sense. Especially since other options are there now. I love what it does because it gives lots of people access to cc in one place, but I don't like the feeling around there at all. But I also get the majority of my downloads from there would probably get nothing if they didn't feature things for me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 3:06 pm

I always use Sims 3 Updates, their cc is exactly the same as MS3B it's just uploaded a little slower throughout the day. Creators Corner also has some good find though they are mostly from their followers as that's their main aim...you'd think Joe/Ms3B would realise people are starting to find alternative places to go and shut of the comments. I used to use MS3B all the time but now I can't be bothered watching people who have spent their time and effort on creating stuff get slated by children who think they're cool, plus I wont support it either and being there for me is like doing just that.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 9:39 am

I now use Mod The Sims 3 by Bożena as my main source of Sim news and CC site, it's just like MS3B, but without the trolling !

Yep, I also used to do the same, looking for news in the Sim world and CC on MS3B.
I just didn't want to be featured there anymore because of the trolling and bashing of creators in general and after some of my friends were hurt on MS3B.
After Joe deleted all my stuff from MS3B (without any apparent reason), I stopped following MS3B and I haven't browsed the site since !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 4:30 pm

It's such a shame little children with the IQ's of a frozen pea are allowed to ruin what was a lovely sight
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 5:19 pm

Yeah agree 100%.
And the "allowing" part really bothers me the most !! duh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 7:11 pm

Same here...I know some comments are being removed but it seems like the really hurtful ones are let through...I understand not everyone likes the same things and that everyone has a right to an opinion but they don't have the right to make someone feel like giving up something they love and that they're useless at it...it's a pathetic form of bullying in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 8:08 pm

So true, so true...

If you don't like something, which is normal thing, since everyone has a unique taste, you could just ignore the creation, or just change a color you don't like, or something like that.
Or if it's not well made, instead of burning it completely to the ground, give the creator some hints or pointers to work on, so the creator learns and is motivated to go on and tries to improve upon his or her creation.

Anyways there are other options to comment on a creation, which are surely less hostile, degrading and offensive compared to the 'usual commenting' going on, on MS3B !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 8:44 am

Yep there are many other ways to comment without hurting someone but alas it seems as their last brain cell died of loneliness they just can't figure it out yet.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 6:43 pm

Now these are comments you can really value, these comments are from CC creators Saliwa & Lili (from LiliSims) on Facebook.

LOL. OWNED. Untitled-1

I'm really so happy with these comments (as opposed to most comments on MS3B)
thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 7:24 pm

Awww they're lovely comments and you really deserve them
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:19 pm

Awww, very lovely comments Smile It's always nice to see those ones. Makes you wanna make MOAR sims :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 7:57 am

Yep indeed !! :D
And again those trolls on MS3B should learn from these kind of comments, instead of blasting everyone !!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 8:10 am

I agree Eva...I think they'd be in shock if they saw people actually being nice to each other...although they'd probably accuse us of either being the same person or a raging Lesbian which seems to be their response to any niceness shown on that site...this actually restores my faith in some part of the sims community but I'll always love it right here on CStyles there are no friendlier, nicer people than you guys!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 8:53 am

True dat!

That raging lesbian comment just made me think Q...some of the comments I make on our female sims could make people think I'm a raging lesbian Razz

Anyway, I just hope and pray CStyles will never succumb to the crap over at MS3B. I doubt it will ever happen though, this place involves people putting a NAME to the comments they make. Scary for trolls.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 11:53 am

LOL nah you're like the rest of us Miss L...we appreciate beautiful simmies...that or we're all raging lesbians LOL.

CStyles will never be like that for a couple of reasons one like you already said it involves putting a name out there and Trolls are huge cowards who like to hide behind the ANON tag and two I think all of us are so ant-troll we'd scare them away! Pluss CeCe would kick their behinds!!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:00 pm

Hmm we're raging lesbians who love hawt men !! lol!

Agree, it will never come to that on Cstyles !!
We have CeCe and some moderators keeping a watchful eye hide :105: Suspect ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:07 pm

YAY go CeCe and her wonder-mods!! you guys rock!!! yepp been at the caffeine again....was hanging out of my window a little while ago watching Santa...yes I said Santa...we have a guy who rides up and down the village streets on a lit up sleigh collecting money for charity and they've been doing it for so many years now and I just love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOL. OWNED. Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL. OWNED.   LOL. OWNED. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL. OWNED.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com