Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Two sims I was working on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Two sims I was working on Vide
PostSubject: Two sims I was working on   Two sims I was working on I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 5:02 pm

Well I was working on these simmies and was taking in game piccies when my game totally borked (thanks EA! I really hate those damn patches!) so I only have a couple of shots. I was testing myself to see how my sims would look if I used a bare minimum of content. I decided to challenge myself to create a sim with 10 or less items of CC and that included the sliders used.

First up we have Alicia Wendell. Alicia has 10 pieces of CC including the sliders.

Two sims I was working on Screenshot-146
Two sims I was working on Screenshot-148
Two sims I was working on Screenshot-147

And then we have Kim Fei. Kim uses 7 pieces of CC including the sliders.

Two sims I was working on Screenshot-143
Two sims I was working on Screenshot-144
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Two sims I was working on Topposter
Featured Artist : Two sims I was working on Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Two sims I was working on Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Two sims I was working on   Two sims I was working on I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 6:49 pm

Wow these Simmies look nice !! Shocked Awesome Q~Girl !! Lovely hiho
I would struggle massively using almost no, or no custom content at all !!

Hmm.... grey smilie about your game giving you troubles again after the new patch !! No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two sims I was working on   Two sims I was working on I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 7:15 pm

They aren't the best looking sims I admit that but they turned out ok imo...and the game is now working after removing awesome mod so yippeee I didn't loose anything this time
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Two sims I was working on Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Two sims I was working on   Two sims I was working on I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 7:28 pm

Yayyyzz !! That's good to hear about your game !! cheers
I think your Simmies do look good though. Using CC allows you to do just a little more in every department, most of the time ending up in a more 'sophisticated' looking Sim.
When I look at your Simmies, I'm not thinking it's all base game content, so on that note, I say awesome job Q~Girl !! worship
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two sims I was working on   Two sims I was working on I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 7:33 pm

Thanks Eva, they were just a challenge so I can go back to my CC now LOL yay I missed using all my pretty things
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Two sims I was working on   Two sims I was working on I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 9:52 pm

What a wonderful idea and an awesome job on almost cc nekked Sims!! I just don't think I have the courage to go there with my babiez. Overall they came out very very nice!! hiho

I updated but I'm a little chicken to try it out (game)...guess I will have to sooner or later huh?
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Two sims I was working on   Two sims I was working on I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 1:50 am

I think I would die a horrible sim death if I couldn't use my CC. Those simmies are awesome Q and marvelous job on using as little CC as possible. worship
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two sims I was working on   Two sims I was working on I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:55 am

Thanks guys, I hated every minute of not being able to use all my CC but they didn't turn out so bad I guess. I am kinda pleased with how they are so I guess you could call my little challenge a success. But oh how I missed my CC lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two sims I was working on   Two sims I was working on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two sims I was working on

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com