Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Eric Draven: Miss L style!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Eric Draven: Miss L style! Topposter
Featured Artist : Eric Draven: Miss L style! Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Eric Draven: Miss L style! Vide
PostSubject: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:37 am

So, I've been working on this sim for a very long time. I think bordering on 5 months now. I've constantly pulled him out of the sim bin, fiddled a bit, then put him back in again. At one stage, I ended up completely going off course and the result was Caspar

Ever since I saw The Crow, way back in '94, I've been in love with Brandon Lee, The Crow movie and The Crow graphic novel. The graphic novel was the first comic I ever bought and I also have my own Crow figurine that sits on top of my TV. A couple months back I was strolling MTS and I came across an old TS2 sim that I loved, HIM 666's Eric Draven I haven't seen one for TS3 since it was released, so I decided to have a shot. I've laboured for hours over his facial features and today I pulled him out of the bin again and decided I would wrap him up whether he looked like Mr Lee or not. I don't use facial sliders often and I avoid them as much as possible. This sim was made without sliders. I wanted to get the basic feel of Eric Draven, and I present him pre horrible death. Thought I'd give you guys a previewgasm :D

Eric Draven: Miss L style! Screen81
Eric Draven: Miss L style! Screen82
Eric Draven: Miss L style! Screen83
Eric Draven: Miss L style! Screen84
Eric Draven: Miss L style! Screen85
Eric Draven: Miss L style! Screen86
Eric Draven: Miss L style! Screen87

❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 3:17 pm

OH DEAR GOD! *thud, gets back up and thud again* Miss L what have you done? I...I neeed this sim! I am totally in love with the crow and Eric Draven!! I..ugh...I have no words...I'm in love...Eric I'm yours!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Eric Draven: Miss L style! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 6:19 pm

*Previewgasm* *Anygasm* *Faints* *LOVES* *Giggles*
Hmmm.... think I forgot something..... *drools*
OMG minifan I think my heart just went into overdrive as are my hormones !! blushing

Masterly Miss L, masterly !! applaud

I just love The Crow, I just love Eric Draven, I just love Eric Draven Miss L style !! hiho
:105:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 6:32 pm

He's gorgeous isn't he Eva? There's just too much hotness on CStyles, I can't take much more LOL...god dayum Miss L he's perfect! I think he's another candidate on the Eva and Q Girl hit list LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 6:43 pm

He absolutely is Q~Girl !! He's just amazing !! worship
Yeah I agree, if there's ever such a thing as too much hawtness, it's right here on Cstyles !!
Def one on our hit list so to speak !!
Gonna hit him.... stroke him....ehmmm LOL blushing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 7:46 pm

LOL Eva down girl! LMAO Me thinks we'll have to set up a sharing rota for Eric otherwise there may be trouble LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:13 pm

*quietly slips back into bedroom, turns on sexy music...light 'hummmzz' emiting from bedroom...steps out of bedroom an hour later fixing up clothes and hair...* drools So I've experienced my previewgasm...and I'm TOTALLY PISSED OFF that he is not up for download!!! What a terrible tease you are Nessa...cruel I tell you...just cruel... fighting2
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 12:07 am

CeCe stop smacking me! My bums all sore now. Sad... I deserve it though. Nasty tease. :D

LMAO! Ok, I don't think I've laughed so hard before. Calm down girls! I'm very pleased at the reception he's recieved. :D So much so, I will probably upload him now. I've already decided to upload 3 other ladies today, but I will post him up next week for you all and your drooling/orgasm purposes.

I'm so excited I have fellow Eric Draven lovers on here! :800: Isn't The Crow just an amazing story? I've always found it romantic for some reason, when I guess it should really be viewed as quite depressing I guess. hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 6:10 am

No Miss L I found the crow utterly romantic and beautiful and the Eric Draven character (only when played by Brandon Lee) was just perfect, It was so sad Brandon died making this film though, I guess thats what made it even more special, oh and I love the song can't rain all the time it's so beautiful...and in honour of Miss L's Eric Draven here is the song...

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 6:14 am

Yayyy !! Eric Draven is coming next week !! hiho

Yeah, I think it's an amazing the story The Crow !! I love it !
It's touching and yes I think it's romantic too ! :105:
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven: Miss L style!   Eric Draven: Miss L style! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 6:32 am

It's nice to see I'm not the only one that found it romantic :D I must agree with you as well Q, I have and will ONLY ever love the character of Eric Draven as he was played by Brandon Lee. I have not watched a single one of the sequels.

I love that song too Smile I was listening to it on my iPod while I was posting up his piccies the other night. I'm also a HUGE fan of this song too: