Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Eric Draven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Eric Draven - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Eric Draven - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Eric Draven - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 5:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_i10

Hello everybody!

I promised to upload Mr Draven, so here is. I present him pre-horrible death.

He is based off Eric Draven from the graphic novel The Crow. As previously mentioned I tried to get him to resemble Brandon Lee (who played Eric in the motion picture), but obviously failed. I did try multiple skins, but I never liked what I ended up with. So I gave up and decided that I loved him the way he was :D Hopefully ya'll will too :D *Forgive the pic spam but I had trouble deciding on pics*

Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_310
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_410
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_510
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_610
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_710
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_113
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_810
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_910
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_111
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_112
Eric Draven - Page 2 Eric_210

Eric's shiz:

Genetic stuffs:
Hair - Ambitions
Eyebrows
Eyes - Version 2
Eyebags (Part of the Unholy set)
Eyebags (2) (Natural) (Both versions are layered on top of each other)
Blush (Swoop)
Lips
Skin

Outfit stuffs:
Jeans
Boots - Late Night
Pants
Chucks - Base game
Accessories

Download

Required business:
Late Night
Ambitions

There is also a WAY awesome version at Sims 3 Modeli

Last edited by miss_lochness on December 8th 2010, 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 11:06 pm

LOL! CeCe is a MAGICIAN!!! I knew it! Razz I don't know why Eric is hiding, maybe Q is right. I think he might be scared of your sexy boys.

Oh, this game is hilarious! I have noticed new problems now that I've patched, that weren't problems before. Funny, in an annoying F*** Y** EA!! kind of way :D They don't necessary hinder game play, it's just annoying to look at.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 1:03 am

What is it Nessa? Just curious... question
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 2:42 am

Oh, I have noticed problems with the vampires that I never noticed before. They stop glowing sometimes. They also no longer sleep on their altar. They hover off to the side. Annoying. Haven't noticed anything with the humans yet though. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 6:46 am

I never noticed these problems with the vampires I'll have to look more closely next time I'm in game and report back. I've not noticed anything different with the humans except before the patch the papparazzi were nowhere to be seen and now they practically stalk my sims.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 5:29 pm

EvaTer wrote:
EvaTer wrote:
Hmm... problems with EA's own muscle sliders not showing up in game, aWT slider hack preventing the game to start up, now Eric not showing up in game.... just to name a few recent problems.... Sad...

This game really amazes me time and time again !! Shocked
Always there are problems and for everyone the problems are different !!
Come on EA !! Get your act together !! shame

Amen to that Eva!! Sick and tired of it!! :x

How did you do that CeCe ?? LOL
Posting within my post, without creating a new post ?? The last line is yours I guess ??
At first I didn't notice, but then I did.... LOL ;)

It's magic!!! Naw...I just hit 'edit' instead of 'quote'. I got lazy....
❤

Hmm... ahhh the magical edit "if you have enough rights" button !!
Yeah I know that button !! ;) I have that button myself too LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 3:55 am

Papparazzi rock! rockon I think aside from Vamps, they are one of my fav additions from Late Night. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 2:16 pm

They are cool when you spot them with their notepads in hand scribbling away and then they start taking snaps lol...I love having famous simmies.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:21 pm

Yeah I love the famous Simmies & with celebrities come the paparazzi of course !! ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:23 pm

Yep it's so much fun being a celebrity especially all the free gifts my sim has been recieving since she reached level 4 celebrity.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Eric Draven - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:42 pm

Your Simmie is receiving free gifts ?? Shocked LOL that's awesome !! :D
I love it ! Yayyy !!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 11:18 pm

Amelia gets free booze and she's maxed the celeb level thingo. :D She keeps getting papparazzi snapping her dancing like a hoe bag. It's funny. She lovers it. I love watching the celeb sims. It's just awesome. I think LN - best EP ever!!!

She also has the option to club dance wherever music is playing! Never noticed it before until I after I patched. Must come with the celeb status?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 11:32 pm

Oh how I need to just sit down and play this darn game! shame Still not sure what Ambitions offers. I can't figure out if we actually can make simbots or buy them or just where do they come from, and now night life...hopefully I will just one day...or 2...just sit down and devour the game and just become more aware of all it offers. I mean...it's kind of sad that I'm running a forum and have very little to no knowledge of all the game offers....*slinks away in pure shame and embarrassment* Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 11:44 pm

I thought I'd give you guys a tiny preview of some pics I'm working on posting. (different thread of course...I won't hijack this one)

The Santo's Brothers
Eli, Patrick and Reece

Eric Draven - Page 2 Screenshot-985
They are still in 'tweak' mode.

FINALLY got Eric in game and just a quick shot of him meeting some of the boy's...
I could barely get him to be still he wiggled so much!
Eric Draven - Page 2 Screenshot-1215

My boys are still in 'tweak' mode.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 4:55 am

*FAINTS* :105: drools minifan Oh wow CeCe they're gorgeous! I love the Santos brothers hiho They're just gorgeous. Oh and Eric fits in with all the manly hotness in the picture so well.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Eric Draven - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 7:26 am

OMG Shocked all these gorgeous looking males on one page.... minifan
.... too late... *faints, with jaw dropped wide open*
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 8:11 am

Ok I officially NAB Patrick! MINE MINE MINE! Oh I am about to pass out I think. CeCe, you spoil us... oh drools
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 3:56 am

You ladies make my head swell and my cheeks burn!! Embarassed ❤ I feel ya L on Patrick...I kind of get a Patrick Dempsey vibe from him so of the brothers he is my fav! Of course I love all of them...just something about Patrick. Thanks bunches girls! You always know how to put a smile on my face!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Draven   Eric Draven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Draven

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com