Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Topposter
Featured Artist : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys, Miss Lochness here!

Well Eva (EvaTer) and I have decided to start up our own competition, and it's something we've been working on for a long time :D

What is this competition you ask? Well...

Do you fancy yourself a CAS maverick? Enjoy making sims? Or perhaps your absolute garbage at it but you're dying for a chance to improve your skills? Well this competition may be what you're looking for!

You don't need to be a master to enter this competition. We're not interested in what you can do, but what you are capable of doing! This competition is about growth and challenging yourself to step outside of your CAS box! Razz The winner will not be based on who was the best but on who displayed the most growth.

Here's the basic idea:

1. 10 contestants.
2. 3 judges and a poll each challenge.
3. No one will be eliminated in the first part of the competition. All the entries will be scored and those showing most improvement will be recorded for inclusion in the finale. A winner will be determined for each challenege but again NO elimination.
4. The last challenge will identify who will enter the finale. As already said, this will be dependent on contestants who have shown the most growth.
5. The second part of the competition will consist of harder challenges and ultimately determine the winner.
6. Scoring will be on improvement, growth and ultimately sim making skills.
7. The winner of the competition will be who displayed the MOST improvement from the beginning of the competition and obviously who did really well with the challenges.

As with any competition there are also rules:

1. There is to be no editing or photoshopping of any of the images. If images are found to have been tweaked, then you will be given a warning and resubmission is required asswhack
2. All submissions have to have in game shots and CAS shots are appreciated but not necessary.
3. Female Sims for this cycle only Sad...
4. A new sim is required each entry, unless otherwise specified.
5. No fancy backgrounds, the focus has to be on the sim.
6. Contestants need to specify if they use sliders and which sliders they use. This will allow us to judge the competition fairly. Contestants who do will not be judged any differently to those who do not. (Also to specify EPs – due to the sim modifications made possible with LN and Ambitions).

Judging:

The judging will be based on:
- Creativity
- Style
- Growth and Improvement

Each judge will also comment on your submission and provide you some positive feedback. You can respond to these comments, but any questions you pose to the judges will not be answered. This is to keep it fair.

A poll will be placed above each challenge, giving people a chance to vote on your work. These results along with the judges scores will be recorded and kept for reference when it comes to deciding on the contestants for the finale.

Please only enter this competition if you believe you will have the time to work on a new sim each week.

There will be no extensions on submissions, however, if you are truly having difficulty with a challenge or RL is being a douche, then please let myself or Eva know and perhaps a few days extension can be offered. However, this will be dependent on the other contestants and whether they have already submitted their entries or not.

The competition will start as soon as we have our contestants and 3 judges:

Judges:

1. EvaTer
2. miss_lochness
3. Q-Girl

Contestants:

1. smac1975 [Sergio]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Adikut10
2. angie247 [Angie]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Screen11
3. Jojo777 [Jojo]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Screen10
4. Dylsoccer12 [Dylan]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 2hxt1m10
5. JKAmaryllis
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 52668910
6. [reserved] (Cutebina, needs to register on Cstyles)
7. Caradella
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 18267010
8. Aquarius2 [Julia]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Snowfl10
9. BroomHilda [Julie]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Screen17
10. mysle86 (needs to register on Cstyles)
11. Jaddie98 [Jaddie]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Screen27
12. Abeer123 [Alexa]
13. BrianD72 [Brian aka the Iceman]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Screen28
14. Ninjahawkz [Ninja]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Screen29

SO what the hell does all that mean? This competition will involve you creating a NEW sim each CHALLENGE rather than the usual one sim that you normally work with. Certain challenges we present may not require this but the majority will. We will provide you with a theme to work with and you will go off and create something wonderful for us to awe over :D Remember you don't need to be GREAT at making sims to enter this competition!!!

So all you need to do to enter is to tell us:

- your name and what you prefer to be called
- a picture of a sim that you have made
- and if applicable, a list of the sliders you may be using and also your current installed expansion packs.

Last edited by miss_lochness on February 21st 2011, 9:43 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 7:01 pm

LMAO dont encourage him Angie, he thinks he's won from the start lol...Our Sergio needs to stop getting ahead of himself and I'm sure Miss L will asswhack him for putting that up there....naughty little thing!
Back to top Go down
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 7:35 pm

Ooh, I am sooo excited for this to start! Even if I'm the first one out, I can tell this will be a lot of fun :)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 7:39 pm

It's not all about winning in the first place, it's about improving !! :D
And having fun !! Razz well we have Sergio, so it will be fun ! ;)
Hmmm.... winning, he'll have to show and prove that !! LOL hand dance

And that's the spirit Jojo !! And I'm sure you'll do fine !! happydance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:03 pm

right thats me. save me a spot please. i'm just off to do my sims head shot. :) :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:08 pm

Yay go Brian! lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:17 pm

Oh my!! This should be a truly entertaining contest!! All this new talent, eager and anticipation and 2 dudes entered!!! I can barely contain myself!!!!! hiho cheese bicycle cheers excited

Oopsie...3 dudes in it!!!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:23 pm

<3

Sooo can't wait :)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:25 pm

It's really hotting up and there's gonna be some awesome enteries I just know it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:28 pm

let the games begin... bicycle
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:43 pm

Ah you just reminded me of a Paramore song I love except its flames and not games lol anywho...eeep WWE is on in 15 minutes....smexy Randy Orton lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:46 pm

yeah Angie Baby. you know our games are good fun. :) :) XXX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:57 pm

Brian72 ( Brian ) aka the iceman

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Screenshot-4

Meet Jennifer Martinez frome the game Library after a makeover.

games i have

Base Game
World Adventures
High End Loft Stuff
Ambitions
Fast Lane
Late Night

i have the Jonha sliders, Breast Delphy sliders,No skin tones, Downloaded hair , Evie's eyes.

Last edited by BrianD72 on February 26th 2011, 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Topposter
Featured Artist : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 9:24 pm

Very very purdy Brian!! Great job especially using EA's skin!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 9:32 pm

Darn, I sure wish I would have decided to join this. It looks like great fun :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 9:33 pm

thanks cece. i've just been looking at your LeeLee. very nice. :) :)
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 10:20 pm

- your name and what you prefer to be called : NiNja, call me ninja LOL
- a picture of a sim that you have made
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Screenshot-482-1
grace , my model in dark shadowz vamp edition, ive won first twice LOL now on round 6

- and if applicable, a list of the sliders you may be using and also your current installed expansion packs.

i only have nightlife and ambitions and high end loft stuff pack

peggy skintone, lots of cc eyes/hair/clothes/makeup/jewelry lol

Last edited by ninjahawkz on February 21st 2011, 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 10:37 pm

she is very pretty ninjahawkz.. :D
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 12:37 am

cheers thanx
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 1:45 am

ooohh she's awesome!
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 5:57 am

Wow.. 3 more competitors since I last checked! This is getting really popular. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 6:17 am

WOWZERS Ninja she's gorgeous!....Awesome job Brian with the simmeh and EA's skin she's so pretty
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 7:50 am

I really like Cstyles! I just have a question. I was thinking of featuring this Competition in the first issue of Spotlight Magazine. You know like write a article about your Comp. So what do you guys think? :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 8:32 am

OMG another two entries !! Yayy !! Welcome aboard Brian & Ninja !!
I love both your entry pics !! happydance

Ohh Alexa that would be so awesome !! Featuring our competition in the 1st issue of Spotlight Magazine !! Really love the idea !! Thank you ! dancing
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 8:37 am

EvaTer wrote:
OMG another two entries !! Yayy !! Welcome aboard Brian & Ninja !!
I love both your entry pics !! happydance

Ohh Alexa that would be so awesome !! Featuring our competition in the 1st issue of Spotlight Magazine !! Really love the idea !! Thank you ! dancing

Since there is no assignment there is a chance this competition might be cancelled and you have a lot of time so if you guys want this comp to be featured in the Spotlight Magazine then please post Assignment 1. But don't worry you have a lot of time. You have 35 days left. After 35 days Spotlight Magazine will start working on the first issue. :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 8:45 am

No worries, the 1st assignment will be posted this week.
The competition won't be canceled as far as I'm aware, I'm just waiting on my "partner" to return from her work duties :D

We have now exceeded our original idea of 10 contestants, we have 12 confirmed entries and still 2 pending entries. There is still time for them to enter, but not very long !! Entry for the competition is about to close & 1st assignment will be up soon !! bicycle cancan group hug cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:34 am

i for one dont mind how long it takes to start but please make it soon.....lol...my nerves cant stand the tension..... bicycle

everyones entries look amazing......i need to update my sliders i have now got the bewbie one, waist,hips,legs,calf,shoulders,eye width,eye size ....i think thats it oh and i now have evies soft glow skin hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:38 am

Wow, I go to work for a few days and we get more contestants! AMAZING!!!

The first challenge will definitly be posted this week and entries will be closing down VERY soon. So to any stalkers who wanna enter, then now is the time!!!

How EXCITEMENT :D

Angie, LOL! I am just waiting on Miss E to answer my message and if she agrees then you will find some relief very soon :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:40 am

yay.... cheers ....will go busy myself with some pic editing to keep the nerves under control.... thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:55 am

Yay can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the first assignment
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 1:49 pm

Q-Girl wrote:
Ah you just reminded me of a Paramore song I love except its flames and not games lol anywho...eeep WWE is on in 15 minutes....smexy Randy Orton lol

How'd I miss that? LOVE that song!
hiho

Edit: I know this is silly, but I wanted to show the avi I made for the sim I entered. (No other way to show it off since the launcher won't upload her badputer bigcry )

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 FlightAvi

and yes I realize the editing is shotty at best, but when its avi-sized it doesn't matter as much lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 5:26 pm

WOW JK !! Shocked Awesome Avi !! dancing Very well made !! cheers

Edit:
I sent my reply to Miss L earlier. So I think we're set. In a couple of hours the entry for the competition will be closed and the 1st assignment will be posted !! hand dance
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 5:59 pm

You should know that I knows peoples who knows peoples...

Most likely the judges will recieve an offer that they just can't refuse...

Andiamo, tuti va bienne!

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 6:17 pm

Hahaha you're wonderful Sergio !! :D
But no can do, me un-bribe-able !! LOL laughing
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 7:30 pm

the notification thing for replies aint workin for me shame
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 7:39 pm

Please monitor this, as I looked at your settings, the notifications should work.
If it doesn't work, please contact either Evie or CeCe, as I'm off now ;)
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 8:20 pm

well it just now worked, but it wasnt before Suspect LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 12:37 am

Entries are now CLOSED!!!!!

Everybody jump, jump I say!!! First challenge is now posted! Get to work lovelies!

To cutebina and mysle86, since you haven't registered in time, we're going to have to take your names off the list. However, if you contact Eva BEFORE submission is due then you can still be a part of this competition. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 1:00 am

ninjahawkz wrote:
well it just now worked, but it wasnt before Suspect LOL

Wow...I'm getting all giggity myself waiting on this!! Awesome pics, awesome Sims, I spotted an avi of some beautiful trees with an amazing backdrop that I need made into a picture for my game, a wonderful flying sim that is by NO means shotty workmanship and I can't wait to lurk!! Oh and this is my fav smilie Ninja! Suspect I always giggle when I see it used!

Oh...and I'm glad reply is working for ya now! dancing doggie
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 2:02 am

this will be fun cause i love creating sims , i havnt in awhile since my sim i posted lol
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 4:16 am

The first challlenge is up? Where is it?
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 4:23 am

http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t1185-first-challenge-show-us-how-proud-you-are

hiho

dumb question but does it have to be a actual flag colors? lol

Last edited by ninjahawkz on February 22nd 2011, 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 4:24 am

Oh... Thank you! :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 6:13 am

ninjahawkz wrote:
http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t1185-first-challenge-show-us-how-proud-you-are

hiho

dumb question but does it have to be a actual flag colors? lol

No it doesn't. It can be anything that represents your country. Eva chose green and gold as that's the Aussie Olympic teams colours, and she chose a cricket cap. Cause well we all love cricket somewhat.

For eg, if you come from Canada then you could create a sim wearing a hockey outfit.
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 6:16 am

so no making up a country or fantasy land huh? what about.......... translvania? LOL :105:
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 6:38 am

Lol...no fantasy lands Ninja. I will accept Romania Razz But try your homeland first :D If you truly have trouble representing your country, then give us a PM and we will see what we can do ;)
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:12 am

Can you please change the first assignment? It's really hard since I don't have anything in my game that is fit to be in my country and I don't have much hard disk space to download more CC. So can you please change the assignment? Sad...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:19 am

Can't you just use colors, representing your country ??
The assignment isn't really about creating a Sim with clothes from your country, it's more like being a fan of your country and showing that with colors and stuff !
I hope this helps !!

Also please use the thread of the 1st assignment, makes it a bit easier to respond ;)
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:21 am

well im from usa lol affraid
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:25 am

Oh dear... Well, you can always do what Eva did and clothe your sim in your country's colours, just using base game clothes. Just use patterns and such. It doesn't need to be extravagant and remember we aren't eliminating anybody in this first stage. So don't worry too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com