Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys, Miss Lochness here!

Well Eva (EvaTer) and I have decided to start up our own competition, and it's something we've been working on for a long time :D

What is this competition you ask? Well...

Do you fancy yourself a CAS maverick? Enjoy making sims? Or perhaps your absolute garbage at it but you're dying for a chance to improve your skills? Well this competition may be what you're looking for!

You don't need to be a master to enter this competition. We're not interested in what you can do, but what you are capable of doing! This competition is about growth and challenging yourself to step outside of your CAS box! Razz The winner will not be based on who was the best but on who displayed the most growth.

Here's the basic idea:

1. 10 contestants.
2. 3 judges and a poll each challenge.
3. No one will be eliminated in the first part of the competition. All the entries will be scored and those showing most improvement will be recorded for inclusion in the finale. A winner will be determined for each challenege but again NO elimination.
4. The last challenge will identify who will enter the finale. As already said, this will be dependent on contestants who have shown the most growth.
5. The second part of the competition will consist of harder challenges and ultimately determine the winner.
6. Scoring will be on improvement, growth and ultimately sim making skills.
7. The winner of the competition will be who displayed the MOST improvement from the beginning of the competition and obviously who did really well with the challenges.

As with any competition there are also rules:

1. There is to be no editing or photoshopping of any of the images. If images are found to have been tweaked, then you will be given a warning and resubmission is required asswhack
2. All submissions have to have in game shots and CAS shots are appreciated but not necessary.
3. Female Sims for this cycle only Sad...
4. A new sim is required each entry, unless otherwise specified.
5. No fancy backgrounds, the focus has to be on the sim.
6. Contestants need to specify if they use sliders and which sliders they use. This will allow us to judge the competition fairly. Contestants who do will not be judged any differently to those who do not. (Also to specify EPs – due to the sim modifications made possible with LN and Ambitions).

Judging:

The judging will be based on:
- Creativity
- Style
- Growth and Improvement

Each judge will also comment on your submission and provide you some positive feedback. You can respond to these comments, but any questions you pose to the judges will not be answered. This is to keep it fair.

A poll will be placed above each challenge, giving people a chance to vote on your work. These results along with the judges scores will be recorded and kept for reference when it comes to deciding on the contestants for the finale.

Please only enter this competition if you believe you will have the time to work on a new sim each week.

There will be no extensions on submissions, however, if you are truly having difficulty with a challenge or RL is being a douche, then please let myself or Eva know and perhaps a few days extension can be offered. However, this will be dependent on the other contestants and whether they have already submitted their entries or not.

The competition will start as soon as we have our contestants and 3 judges:

Judges:

1. EvaTer
2. miss_lochness
3. Q-Girl

Contestants:

1. smac1975 [Sergio]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Adikut10
2. angie247 [Angie]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Screen11
3. Jojo777 [Jojo]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Screen10
4. Dylsoccer12 [Dylan]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 2hxt1m10
5. JKAmaryllis
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 52668910
6. [reserved] (Cutebina, needs to register on Cstyles)
7. Caradella
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 18267010
8. Aquarius2 [Julia]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Snowfl10
9. BroomHilda [Julie]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Screen17
10. mysle86 (needs to register on Cstyles)
11. Jaddie98 [Jaddie]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Screen27
12. Abeer123 [Alexa]
13. BrianD72 [Brian aka the Iceman]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Screen28
14. Ninjahawkz [Ninja]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Screen29

SO what the hell does all that mean? This competition will involve you creating a NEW sim each CHALLENGE rather than the usual one sim that you normally work with. Certain challenges we present may not require this but the majority will. We will provide you with a theme to work with and you will go off and create something wonderful for us to awe over :D Remember you don't need to be GREAT at making sims to enter this competition!!!

So all you need to do to enter is to tell us:

- your name and what you prefer to be called
- a picture of a sim that you have made
- and if applicable, a list of the sliders you may be using and also your current installed expansion packs.

Last edited by miss_lochness on February 21st 2011, 9:43 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 5:28 pm

Thanks Jojo !! It's going to be awesome the competition, just like the site Cstyles !! :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:22 am

Ooohh!!! I really want to join! Mainly because I think all of my sims look the same.

I'll show a pic though of one of my favorites mainly because I do think she's not like.. amazingly gorgeous but I think she looks sorta pretty, real and unique. However it took me like.. hours to do D:

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 5266895162_2a432a6f8f_o

Edit: Sorry got excited and forgot the rest. The only sliders I have are of course the ones in game now and then I have elf-ear sliders. I have all EPs and SP's, and have (I think) the asian skin tones if that matters, along with craptons of CC. Idk how my computer still runs.. barely, but it does somehow. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:05 am

JK she's lovely and it's so great to see more people joining the competition hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:33 am

YAYZ! Two more contestants. Have added you both to the list and thank you soooo much for joining :D

Jojo, thank you for coming over and joining CStyles!!
Back to top Go down
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 7:40 am

Hiya there! I would LOVE to join this competition, so sign me up!
I only have base game and late night, and the only slider I have is from Late Night.

I will post a pic of my sim soon, but I don't know how to put pics here. Can any of you tell me how? Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 7:53 am

hi caradella.... cheese

to post pics you can use either photobucket or tinypic, both are free sites, upload your screenshot and look for the forum url copy and past onto here, i am so not good at explaining things hope you can work it out or maybe one of the others can explain it better Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 7:54 am

great entires jk & dylan ........ cheers
Back to top Go down
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 8:31 am

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 182670_200635783285108_100000160625636_866172_1019188_n
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 9:04 am

Hello Caradella!

Welcome to CStyles. You are now entrant number 7 and you are officially in the competition! On behalf of Eva and myself, thank you for joining!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 9:43 am

lovely simmeh Caradella and welcome to the competition x
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 11:15 am

Awww... Thanks Q-Girl... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 12:56 pm

No problem hun hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 2:48 pm

beautiful model Caradella hiho
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:18 pm

Hello everyone Smile I found this on TS3 site (same username on there as here) and so I guess I should submit my form here :b

Name: You can call me Julia or Aquarius, anything you like really Smile

Sim picture: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Snowfl10
This is Snowflake, my newest creation. I'm very proud of her Smile

Sliders and EPs: I use the custom body sliders found at modthesims, specifically the butt, hip, waist, breast height and breast cleavage sliders Smile I also have WA, Ambitions, and LN

Can't wait for the comp to start, this looks fun hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:20 pm

Oh Julia she's gorgeous and welcome to the competition and CStyles we're so glad to have you here cheese
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:21 pm

Q-Girl wrote:
Oh Julia she's gorgeous and welcome to the competition and CStyles we're so glad to have you here cheese
Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:33 pm

I'm so happy more and more people are joining this competition and I know Eva and Miss L are going to be thrilled!
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:35 pm

Yay! This is exciting hand dance
P.S. I love the smileys on this site xD so cute
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:36 pm

They are really cute aren't they they definitely get used a lot....mainly by me lol happydance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:37 pm

Aquarius2 wrote:

i love them too hiho

welcome to the comp etc etc...i love your model she is sooo cute :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:38 pm

Oooh Angie love the blog updates lol too funny Ross is cute!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:45 pm

i'm glad you like it, i have never written anything before and basically just going with the flow, the thread on ts3 is going well too, more people want to be "my wife" thats why he is getting more to choose from.....:D
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:47 pm

angie247 wrote:
Aquarius2 wrote:

i love them too hiho

welcome to the comp etc etc...i love your model she is sooo cute :D

Thanks Angie! Your model is quite gorgeous herself :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 3:52 pm

I'll have to try it out myself when I have five minutes it looks like so much fun!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:13 pm

Yay !! Another entry, only a couple to go !!:D
Welcome to the competition JK, Caradella & Aquarius !! hiho
This is gonna be so much fun !! bicycle Awesome entries guys !!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:16 pm

Eva are you guys allowing more than 10 enteries or is 10 the cut off point?
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:18 pm

EvaTer wrote:
Yay !! Another entry, only a couple to go !!:D
Welcome to the competition JK, Caradella & Aquarius !! hiho
This is gonna be so much fun !! bicycle Awesome entries guys !!

Woot! ❤
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:20 pm

I think if there are couple of more entries, it's OK. But I guess 15 is about the max and we don't want to wait too long, before starting the competition as well.
So if people want to join, I think they need to hurry ! ;)

Q, is BroomHilda gonna join ??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:22 pm

Okies I just needed to know in case anyone asks hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:43 pm

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 Screenshot-185
name..broomhilda or julie
sims name...Kelly Bradshaw

Sliders and EPs..Sliders used are Ahmads Facial Sliders pacifically the nose slider, Jonha body sliders pacifically leg width, waist,hips,and shoulder width. I have all games and all stuff packs
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:50 pm

OK LOL that answers my question ! :D Yay !! Welcome to the competition BroomHilda !! cheers

Last edited by EvaTer on February 11th 2011, 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:50 pm

look at the pretty model... :105: she is lovely julie :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:53 pm

Cute model Broomhilda and like Eva said welcome to the competition!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:01 pm

Awwww thanks everyone, I was really nervous about entering the competition, thanks for the lovely comments group hug
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:12 pm

Nothing to be nervous about, my dear ! We're all friends here :D
The main goal of the competition is: To have fun, to make Sims & become comfortable with making Sims Razz
You can be nervous when judging & "eliminations" start, though !! ;)
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:27 pm

eek Im already there EvaTer, I think when the judging starts I will be too nervous to even look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:35 pm

whew IS WEALLY NERVOUS! now oooh judging...oooh competition....oooh smexy manties!!!! eh hem sorry about that been at the caffiene
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:42 pm

:D I can understand you being nervous, but just try to enjoy, have fun, do some simming, meet some other simmers !! Like I said it's all about being more comfortable creating a Sim and have loads of fun !! dancing
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:48 pm

Cute girl Julie :flower: you reminded me I also have the shoulder width slider xD so yeah judges I have that too >.>
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:49 pm

Thanks for the helpful advice EvaTer, I will keep on simming and start chatting to others group hug
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:50 pm

badputer witsend censored computer mean This computer is driving me insane! It's skipping letters when I'm typing, and generally making me a mad Q....I'm off before I self implode and there's a laptop shape hole in the window.... bigcry Night CStylers x
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:53 pm

Aww, I'm sorry Q !! Have a good WWE-time though !! :D
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:55 pm

Thanks Aquarius2 Im glad that I reminded you, it was hard writing everything down that I had used for my sim. face hug
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:56 pm

Good night Qgirl and good luck with your laptop
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:56 pm

Will do Eva....I'll message you either tonight or tomorrow morning, probably in a bit lol.....bring on the WWE boys hiho
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 10:05 pm

broomhilda wrote:
Thanks Aquarius2 Im glad that I reminded you, it was hard writing everything down that I had used for my sim. face hug

Yeah sometimes it's hard to remember grey smilie
Oh and bye Q Smile sorry about your computer beng lame No
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 11:26 pm

Aquarius2 your model looks so unique and beautiful! eek
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 1:45 am

Caradella wrote:
Aquarius2 your model looks so unique and beautiful! eek
Awwww! thank you very much hiho cancan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 5:14 am

Aquarius2 wrote:
broomhilda wrote:

Yeah sometimes it's hard to remember grey smilie
Oh and bye Q Smile sorry about your computer beng lame No

Thanks Aquarius hun I was pretty much on melt down last night so had to step away lol It's all bet bet now and Q is raring to go today....the sun is shining outside it's all lovely and Q for now is a happy bunny lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com