Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

my new sim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : my new sim - Page 2 Topposter
Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 9:28 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a new sim girl I made last night her name is lara, I would be grateful if you could let me know me know what you think of her and if there are any improvements that I could make to her
my new sim - Page 2 Screenshot-204
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 7:58 am

Oh I love Beauty and The Beast! I loved The Lion King too. HAKUNA MATATA!

Only one I never took a liking to was The Fox and The Hound. Made me all upset. Same goes for Bambi.

My favourite princess is probably Aurora Razz I do love Ariel as well though. Heck I love them all :D

I loved Thumbelina, although that wasn't a Disney film.
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:16 am

I like the new Rapunzel film it looks awesome......yeah cant watch bambi i get all upset when his mother dies
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:31 am

Disney do sad very well. Sad...

Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your hair!

I wanna see Gnomeo and Juliet :D
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:12 am

Eeeek I wanna watch that too it looks so funny and Ozzy Osbourne does one of the voices lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 2:18 pm

Hi everyone, my favourite disney movie is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, or as my daughther used to say when she was younger Snow White and the Seven Warps. lma it always made me laugh. My son loves to watch Alvin and the Chipmonks and Doctor Who.
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 2:59 pm

seven warps lol cute
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:14 pm

Aaaaaaw thanks QGirl, it always made me laugh, her other favourite was Mariah Carey or as she called her Fairy Cairy, yet again I couldnt help but laugh especially when she went into HMV and asked them for Fairy Careys album they thought she was loopy. lol sloppy mummy moment.
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:26 pm

awww kids do say the funniest things, my son used to think baby squirrels were called squittals and my youngest thought that in order to get a baby in your tummy you had to eat one lol :)
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:32 pm

LOL kids hey
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:36 pm

Awww that so sweet Angie, so how are you today? Hows it going QGirl? face hug
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:44 pm

it's going meh....I wont go into details but meh sad ....thanks for asking though
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 4:23 pm

Sorry to hear that Q, at least you dont have what I do at the moment and that is my son circling me in the kitchen growling and sniffing my hand, I cant help but be worried about him, dont know whether to give him toast for breakfast or kibble
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 4:30 pm

I'd go for kibble and check its not a full moon out
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 4:45 pm

lmao now that funny, not long to go before the hot and smexy damon will be on droooools all over the keyboard, oh god I hope there is another tub scene that was yuuuuuuumy!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 4:52 pm

lol yeah I'll be watching Vampire Diaries too but prefer Stefan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 6:02 pm

i just watched it too......oh poor tyler left oh no, i have a big lump in my throat ...Sad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 6:07 pm

Me too that was one sad episode....so sad bigcry
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 7:39 pm

Poor Tyler, ooooooh damon looked good tonight, well I think he looks good every time he is on. ahem must control myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 7:43 pm

Poor Poor Tyler...sniff...dude I'm so tired and hot...can't sleep cos I have a million things buzzing in my head...got my naughty lil' neice tomorrow for a few hours while her mommy goes to th cinema with their eldest daughter and I swear theres like a million on that child...she's ony 1 and a half and she is into everything so needless to say I'll have my hands full and if I'm not on much tomorrow morning thats why lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 7:55 pm

Good luck with your neice tomorrow, it sounds like you will need it. Im not sleepy either I have just put my sims on and I think that I will play on that for a while. and chat on here to my pals group hug
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:00 pm

Thanks BroomHilda I will def need all the luck I can get lol.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:01 pm

You can always trade and have my son growling at you and trying to sniff your hand, I knew I should have called him cujo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:12 pm

LOL or Old Yeller ....hmmm I think I'll stick with my neice lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:24 pm

how old are your kids bh? when my youngest was a toddler he used to crawl on the floor sniffing and he too would growl at strangers, i am sure he was a dog in apast life lol, mine are now 14 and 12 :)
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:30 pm

My son is 9 years old but he has adhd, odd and crohns disease, and emotional problems.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : my new sim - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:43 pm

Q-Girl wrote:
Disney rocks you gotta love those films

I think I've got you guys beat on the Disney Love!! Examples:

I have at least 10 watches with Mickey, one cost more than I care to mention but worth every single dime!!

I have Mickey Mouse and Minnie jewerly, earrings, necklaces!!

I still use on my extra pillows my Mickey and Minnie pillowcases!!

I have a huge picture, framed in my study of Mickey and the whole gang urban style!!

I had not been to Disney so my Mom and Dad treated me 2 years ago and I cried when I saw the big Disney sign!! ❤ (yep...I'm an adult...)

I still have the tickets to the park and they are posted on my wall underneath my Disney picture!!

When my daughter was younger, I decorated her entire room in Disney theme!!

I think that ... nope there's more...

I have a Mickey sweatshirt that I bought at the Disney store that I love to pieces and I have some Disney jammies!!!

Yep...I think that just about covers it!! hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:46 pm

Yeah CeCe wins on the Disney theme, :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:47 pm

Oooh CeCe you would love my bag that I have it's grey with Minnie Mouse on it and it says shop til you drop an she's lay on the floor surrounded by shopping bags lol I love it! I do however think you hands down have us all beat there lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 12:33 am

Oh my Cece you take the cake, eat it and make everyone bake a new one worship

What I always wanted to do was dress up as a Disney character for Halloween but we don't do the trick or treat stuff down here. Of course I could always just dress up anyway, but my mother refused to let me succumb to my insanity.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 4:30 am

poor Miss L not being able to dress as a disney princess...I say go for it girl lol they may lock you away but at least you'll look awesome lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 6:22 am

Hey Everyone how are we today?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 6:49 am

Good ty just getting ready to have the neice soon so will be hopping off shortly as been on all morning lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 6:55 am

good good I have to go now as well, my son has a doctor who marathon waiting for us. :D . Chat later have a great day to everyone.
group hug group hug group hug group hug
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 7:27 am

You too BroomHilda....cya guys laterz I'm out for now...bbs hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 8:44 am

Q-Girl wrote:
poor Miss L not being able to dress as a disney princess...I say go for it girl lol they may lock you away but at least you'll look awesome lol

Exactly....just like the time I tried to drive around in the toy car. Ya know those cars toddlers can peddle around in... Toys R Us was not impressed with me. I have it captured on film too! Must find it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 9:41 am

Miss L that would be too funny, lol :D
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 10:57 am

ok the doctor who marathon is finished now, my son has gone upstairs to play in his room, how is everyone today? :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 10:59 am

Tired and still looking after the neice....brb guys mummys coming to get the little angel now woop woop I can get back to CStyles then lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:00 am

Miss L that would be so funny to see someone cruising round toys r us in a kiddie car,lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:16 am

Miss L I would pay to see that video lmao oooh too funny!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:21 am

How was your neice today QGirl?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:29 am

Adorable and precious she learnt a new word...pebbles...and we went to feed the ducks and see some fish in a pond and she was just lovely
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:37 am

That is so sweet, Im glad that you had a wonderful time with her. Ive got my simmies on (shocks there huh?) :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:45 am

Q she sounds adorable, bless her wee cotton socks she learned a new word with auntie Q..:D

good afternoon bh..Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:48 am

Good afternoon Angie, QGirls neice sounds so adorable. kawaiiangel
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:49 am

Yep she is adorable and it was a lovely afternoon Angie hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 12:14 pm

am glad you have had a good day so far Q, so what you upto now ??? i have to go and look for inspiration for a comp, need to have my model in amongst fire, living breathing etc etc .....will be popping back and forth though...:D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 12:40 pm

I'm doing the same as you...hopping between stuff...I have a new simmeh I want to create which will be such fun if I can find the things I need
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 9:46 pm

lovely work broomhilda. I love gypsie women to as gypsie run's through mine and Angie's blood both of us are from the irish side. but we both have some Scottish blood in us to. if we where dogs they would call us Mongrels. lol :) :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my new sim - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new sim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com