Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

my new sim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : my new sim - Page 3 Topposter
Taurus

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 9:28 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a new sim girl I made last night her name is lara, I would be grateful if you could let me know me know what you think of her and if there are any improvements that I could make to her
my new sim - Page 3 Screenshot-204
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:21 am

How was your neice today QGirl?
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:29 am

Adorable and precious she learnt a new word...pebbles...and we went to feed the ducks and see some fish in a pond and she was just lovely
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:37 am

That is so sweet, Im glad that you had a wonderful time with her. Ive got my simmies on (shocks there huh?) :D
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:45 am

Q she sounds adorable, bless her wee cotton socks she learned a new word with auntie Q..:D

good afternoon bh..Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:48 am

Good afternoon Angie, QGirls neice sounds so adorable. kawaiiangel
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:49 am

Yep she is adorable and it was a lovely afternoon Angie hiho
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 12:14 pm

am glad you have had a good day so far Q, so what you upto now ??? i have to go and look for inspiration for a comp, need to have my model in amongst fire, living breathing etc etc .....will be popping back and forth though...:D
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 12:40 pm

I'm doing the same as you...hopping between stuff...I have a new simmeh I want to create which will be such fun if I can find the things I need
Back to top Go down

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 9:46 pm

lovely work broomhilda. I love gypsie women to as gypsie run's through mine and Angie's blood both of us are from the irish side. but we both have some Scottish blood in us to. if we where dogs they would call us Mongrels. lol :) :)
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : my new sim - Page 3 Topposter
Taurus

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 3:50 am

Thanks Brian, I have Irish and Welsh in my blood, so between us we have got the British Isles covered, lol. It took me two hours to get my sim looking just the way I wanted her to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 6:19 am

Yay go welsh peoplez....has welsh bloodline....way, way back lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my new sim - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: my new sim   my new sim - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new sim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com