Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Competition Entries by Evie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Competition Entries by Evie Topposter
Featured Artist : Competition Entries by Evie Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Competition Entries by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 9:46 pm

So as some of you may know, I'm in a competition over at Sims 3 Unbound. It was hosted over at TS3 Forum but the host moved it over to her new forum.

This competition requires that you use the pose player mod for EVERY assignment.

So far we've had 3 assignments, the first one I won't be sharing since all it is, is a photograph of my model on a white background.

Assignment 2 asked that we portray "innocence" and for me it was extremely hard. At first I tried putting my model in a playground with a bunch of playful kids, but the outdoor lighting in the game just seriously sucks. Since I could not think of ANYTHING, I just went with fairy's. This wasn't the perfect way of showing "innocence" but it's all I could think of! [the winner of the competition did a nun, seriously, why the heck couldn't I think of that?!]. I did end up getting 2nd place though! woot woot!

Competition Entries by Evie With_t10

Assignment 3 which hasn't been judged yet (still 6 days to get entries in) asked that we "bust a move". So our models needed to be dancing. I assumed everyone else would be going for the typical sexy sim at a club shakin' her tush left and right with the spotlight lighting her way. Razz Though there is nothing wrong with this type of photograph, I wanted to do something a little more elegant. Unfortunately my idea for going "elegant" has left me with a photograph that looks all too similar to my assignment 2 entry and I fear it will affect my scores drastically. I didn't even realize when i was editing her hair on that it looked just like newsesa's I had used on my previous pic... Oh sigh, I can be such an air head some times.

Competition Entries by Evie Exotic10

I did try to do this photograph in doors with various props and decor, I even tried getting them on a stage with an audience watching, but I couldn't seem to get any angles right and even then when I'd try to get my picture with the audience in it my sims ended up looking so far away and I really needed the model to be seen.

Anyway, there they are. Hopefully I'll make it to assignment 4 so I can share it here as well!

Last edited by Evie on June 9th 2011, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 11:18 pm

Wow Evie!! How in the heck did you get second place with that first pic?!? It is stunning and the second pic is just as awesome!! Your talent amazes me!! Keep us posted! dancing
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 11:37 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Wow Evie!! How in the heck did you get second place with that first pic?!? It is stunning and the second pic is just as awesome!! Your talent amazes me!! Keep us posted! dancing

Thanks Cece! Apparently the first pic was "too bright" lol. shrugs

I'm glad you like 'em though Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 11:45 pm

I hate when judges are THAT nit picky!! Any who...your talent shall prevail!!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 5:31 am

I love them both Evie, and I know how picky the judges can be, lol, you are so talented missy, I am so in awe of your creativeness, I just love the fairy pic Happy 02 Happy 02
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 11:36 pm

Thanks Angie! You're sweet. Razz

Here is my entry for the next assignment called: Glamor Fall
We're supposed to make our model look as if she's falling, but still modelish. Mine doesn't really look modelish, I went a bit more creative with my entry, hopefully it doesn't get me marked down. The pose is by me and should be uploaded shortly. Razz

(I just freakin' love that I can create custom poses for different competitions!)

Competition Entries by Evie Exotic11
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 1:00 am

OMG Evie that pic took my breath away!! Wow!! Your sim is so breathtaking!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 3:52 am

absolutely stunning Evie, any chance these pics will make it onto pictures for the game ??

they are all fantastic, I love this one though applaud applaud Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 8:04 am

Man I wish I had these skills Big smile

These entries are all amazing!!! I'm surprised you aren't getting 1st every assignment Smile
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 4:42 pm

Thanks guys!

I'm actually working on making them into pictures for the game right now. :D :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 9:25 pm

Yayz!! I def want this one for sure!! Angel falling from Heaven.... at least that's my interpretation. hand dance
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 3:12 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Yayz!! I def want this one for sure!! Angel falling from Heaven.... at least that's my interpretation. hand dance

That's exactly what I was going for. :D :D

My last two pictures have given me first place! I'm very proud. :D :D
Hopefully I can claim first place in assignment five: Hands

The image needed to be above the waist and we needed to use a pose that had unique hands.

Here is what I just submitted:

Competition Entries by Evie Exotic12

You can view it here: http://sims3unbound.forumotion.com/t72p150-exotica-cycle-5-strike-a-pose-assignment-scores-up-check-in
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 7:47 pm

I've also made a new edit for rexy's comp here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/405/355191.page

Before:

Competition Entries by Evie Shop+Me+Stunning

After:

Competition Entries by Evie Shop+Me+Stunning

I'll submit my pics as in game pictures once Exotica Modeling is over with. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 8:38 pm

OMG Evie these pics are just so flippin awesome, you are really talented I LOVE each and everyone of your pics hiho
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 8:52 pm

Thanks angie!

I hope the judges love them as much as you do Razz Razz :D Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 8:57 pm

if you dont come first then they need a labotomy as they have something wrong with their brain shocked *NEW* lol!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 10:59 pm

I 100% agree with Angie!! I love the mannequins pic the most!!!!! I don't understand the hand assignment as it's hard to really get a pic of a sim in an unusual hand position. But for what's it's worth...I LOVE all of them!! You talented little you! hiho
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 11:37 pm

Yeah, the assignments for exotica aren't... my favorite lol, but I make do.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 12:03 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 12:10 am

Well, I'm back with another entry! We just got the assignment today. I like getting my competition entries in early just incase I get super busy with something later on. I hate extensions and I'll never ask for one! lol.

The assignment is basically "sitting". We needed to use a pose player pose and our model had to be sitting... So at first I was like "WTF?" because really, I had no idea what to do. Then I got thinking about an evil queen up on her throne, well, since I couldn't come up with a better idea I went with that.

Hope you guys like. :D

Competition Entries by Evie Exotic13
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 12:22 am

Evie this picture is SPECTACULAR!!! Love the colors and the theme. The only thing I would say I question is, you said the evil queen is 'up' on her throne. I don't see her being really up...just on her throne. Shouldn't sway the judging though seeing as it is an amazing picture and the colors just scream awesome graphics and display!! Not to mention undeniable creativity!! I'd kill small kittens for an ounce of your talents!! (not really .... maybe adult cats .... still too mean?... Ok, I'd tear apart kitten stuffed toys!! Now THAT sounds vicious doesn't it!?) :Pillow_Fi:*new*
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 1:17 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Evie this picture is SPECTACULAR!!! Love the colors and the theme. The only thing I would say I question is, you said the evil queen is 'up' on her throne. I don't see her being really up...just on her throne. Shouldn't sway the judging though seeing as it is an amazing picture and the colors just scream awesome graphics and display!! Not to mention undeniable creativity!! I'd kill small kittens for an ounce of your talents!! (not really .... maybe adult cats .... still too mean?... Ok, I'd tear apart kitten stuffed toys!! Now THAT sounds vicious doesn't it!?) :Pillow_Fi:*new*

LOL! Noooooo! No hurting kittens here lady!

Competition Entries by Evie ThAv___Yarn_Olli_by_firstfear

I didn't actually include a description with my entry, I just posted the picture, so I should be okay there. Razz I'm glad you like it. I've been considering making a new banner for Cstyles, but a custom one. I'd create custom poses for it and everything. Razz We'll see how I'm feeling after this competition is over. :D :D

Thanks for all the lovely compliments btw cece, you're too sweet. happydance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 5:44 am

You are more than welcome!! Just speaking the truth darling! A new banner would be awesome!!

I've been working daily on the Elite thing and it's impossible to contact the owner without being a member...which I'm not because I can't get it to recognize me!! I've been pulling my hair out! excited laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 5:49 am

Awesome pic Evie, they just keep getting better and better, your model looks stunning

Love067
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 3:27 pm

angie247 wrote:
Awesome pic Evie, they just keep getting better and better, your model looks stunning

Love067

Thanks Angie love!

I'm back with another, I entered a new competition called "Static Future Cycle 2 - Outer Space Edition". (Click the name to view the comp on TS3F) You can read all about it at the link provided. Here's my entry!!!

Competition Entries by Evie Assign10
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 5:19 pm

wow evie! amazing pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Competition Entries by Evie Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 7:27 pm

ZOMG... so good...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 9:03 pm

Thanks you two :D :D :D

Here's another.

Competition Entries by Evie Exotic12
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 9:22 pm

AWESOME!!!

My only criticism is of the blood... it doesn't look like blood, it looks like paint. (You can tell I've seen far too much gore lol). If it was blood there would be trails down the wall underneath the splotches.

Like this Smile

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070128024632/uncyclopedia/images/7/7d/Blood_Spatter.jpg

But that's just me being pedantic lol I love the rest of the image Smile It is so well done, so artistic... LOVE <3
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 7:40 pm

I see what you mean about the blood Shyne, I was just too lazy to download the proper brushes lol. So I just used a simple PNG image I found online for that part of the pic.

And I'm back with yet ANOTHER piccy. This one is for Shop Me Stunning on TS3F. Here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/600/355191.page#5673632

Competition Entries by Evie 10gfrm8

Click the pic to view full scale :D
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 8:37 pm

Now THAT is epic! LOL Love it :D <3
Back to top Go down
JaLiBo
JaLiBo

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 1:25 am

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS! :cussing:*new* But really! Youre so talented and amazing Evie.. I have been lurking quietly on the forums that you have entered in. And I'm speechless when you don't get first place [which you deeserrrvvvee] cheers
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 3:21 am

Thanks shyne!

[quote="JaLiBo]TELL ME YOUR SECRETS! But really! Youre so talented and amazing Evie.. I have been lurking quietly on the forums that you have entered in. And I'm speechless when you don't get first place [which you deeserrrvvvee[/quote]

Wow! You're too sweet. :D :D

Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 3:22 am

I'm back with ANOTHER from Exotica.
Assignment: Tom Boy
Image Title: Boys Night Out

Yes, I do realize she isn't very tomboyish... but hey, it's the best I could come up with. (Yes this is the 12 hour project I mentioned in the Arena)

Cool thing, I drew the top!

Competition Entries by Evie Htz2nk
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 6:38 am

Nice pic Evie...but you are right...she doesn't look tomboyish at all...she is too sweet and delicate looking. Love the dudes giving each other 'pound' in the background!!
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 2:05 pm

I love love your mad skillZ
I wish I knew how to use photoshop:(
You must share your secrets >=)
Teach me your ways oh great one *bows down to greatness*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 2:50 am

^Lol!!!
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 9:03 pm

Evie, I LOVE your jungle entry. It's beautiful! <3 Love067
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 12:48 am

Alright, more competition entries:

Exotica Cycle 5 -Strike a Pose-
Assignment 9: Debutante Ball
"Dress in your best ball gown and show me your model on her grand debut! She should be the belle of the ball and all eyes should be on her!"

Competition Entries by Evie Sd3a4w

Static Future Cycle 2 -Outer Space Edition-
Assignment 2: Trends
"Seems simple right? Maybe it is, maybe it's not, depends on how creative you want to go with it. Intergalatic trends are much more amazing than Earth's trends of social networks and awful pop music. Let's get started... on intergalatic trending."

[Click the picture to view unblurred tittays. Beware, there will nipple action if you click and view it full scale.]

"The Nahli Dance is the oldest trend on the planet Nazdus. Nahli being the name of the rain spider which only comes out to feed during stormy weather. It's meal of choice is usually Naz or other large mammals. The venom of the Nahli pulses through the body creating hallucinations, extreme feel good feeling, and uncontrollable muscle spasms (Where they get the name "Nahli Dance"). When the Nahli detaches itself from it's prey it usually takes anywhere from 2-5 hours for the effect of the venom to wear off.

Some Naz keep Nahli as pets, using them as a narcotic, or for recreation. It's vital to keep the Nahli in moist conditions, dry conditions can be fatal to this interesting little spider.

Niuma doesn't have a Nahli as a pet, but when rain season has moved in, she doesn't remove the Nahli as she feels she is doing her part to aid in the continued life of the Nazdus creatures. And maybe she enjoys the feeling she gets from the venom as well."
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 1:46 am

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!! I'm crazy about the last pic and couldn't stop staring at it!! The first one is beautiful also...it's just the hats look a bit awkward...(prob just me)...but still...overall it's gorgeous!! Amazingly talented Evie strikes once again!! worship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition Entries by Evie   Competition Entries by Evie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition Entries by Evie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com