Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey Guys,
I'm going to make a Sims 3 Bad Girls Club and I thought, here at Cstyles they make beautiful simmies!
So if you want to join, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L7mCfwHx2w&feature=plcp
You can send your sim in a pm here,
a pm on youtube: WelcometotheBGCx
or a e-mail: WelcometotheBGCx@Gmail.com

Sorry if this isn't the good board or something but I thought here they set sim to download so it fits here :$.
Already thanks!
I really like it if one of you guys make a sim for my BGC!
Lots of love x

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 1:57 pm

Lol I actually made some twins earlier this week xD i started a new project I learned to make eyebrows so I made them for testing. It looks like CeCe's sim is missing some custom content.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:00 pm

paradisxx wrote:
Is anybody going to send her/his girl or make one? Please someone make twins or a unique one like this:
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/24uzrl0.png
@Cece,
could you please check your inbox. She looks like this in my game:
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/300yviv.jpg
What is wrong or is nothing wrong? hiho

She is a bit too far away to see her face and see if anything is wrong. Can you post a close up. She will look a bit weird without eyelashes and make up. I think they all do myself.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:02 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Lol I actually made some twins earlier this week xD i started a new project I learned to make eyebrows so I made them for testing. It looks like CeCe's sim is missing some custom content.

I think so also. The skin really makes a difference and she will def need the 3D lashes. I don't remember where I got her eyebrows from but something similar should be okay.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:05 pm

Do you make your sims into .sims3packs Cece? I think you can use that custard program to see what CC is on her.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:13 pm

I send both sims 3 pack and package. I forgot about that, she can just download her using the sims 3 pack and she should come with everything, skin included. It's also non-default so that shouldn't be a problem either.

I don't use custard, I could never locate it but I try to be very careful in my uploads and only use custom content that I use myself in my game and has no problems. I am very custom creator picky!!

Also, those jeans on her make her figure too skinny. Once she changes her clothes that makes a difference as well. I don't photoshop my pics, those came straight from my game so it shouldn't be hard to help her get her together.

Also, @ Paradisxx...I have tried to make Sammie but can't seem to get her close enough to actually say it's her. I'm not real good at making copies of actual people....I just do much better making them myself.

I will not be online starting later tomorrow until the 3rd of June. I will work on twins but you will not get them until I'm back. I think Kosmo will probably get you twins before I do and she makes awesome sims so you will be pleased!!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:22 pm

Hey girls!
If you would apply the twins Kosmo I will be very happy. I'm now going to install her with .sims3pack b/c I did it with the .sim pack ghehe dumb me. I will post a picture about 10 minutes.
@Cece
Thanks for trying but could you send a picture? Maybe I think she's beautiful:D? Or is she removed?
I'll hear it!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:33 pm

paradisxx wrote:
Hey girls!
If you would apply the twins Kosmo I will be very happy. I'm now going to install her with .sims3pack b/c I did it with the .sim pack ghehe dumb me. I will post a picture about 10 minutes.
@Cece
Thanks for trying but could you send a picture? Maybe I think she's beautiful:D? Or is she removed?
I'll hear it!

Now you know you would not tell me she sucked because you wouldn't want to hurt my feelings!!! Lol!! I still have her, she is in the bin. I don't have my game booted up yet but I will try to later tonight!! I'm making spaghetti for dinner and that takes some time!! I make a HUGE pot and freeze some in smaller freezer bags for future meals. Yum...I ready to go start it right now!!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:43 pm

Good luck with the spaghetti, love it! And I´d never hurt your feelings I´m a sweet girl youknow hiho
This is a picture of her face (as close if I can get)
https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/1z4g6qt.jpg
I've downloaded her with .sim and .sims3pack but she looks excactly the same. I think the skin is good now, I've downloaded it and put it in my packages so her skin is fine. But I don't installed alll the ep and stuff packs and my game says that i miss a content and that that will be replaced, so i thought it is her pants or whatever but i think that isn't or is it??
Sorry for broken English Razz.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 3:08 pm

Did you download her makeup? With a sim the main things that make their appearance is the makeup. I'll try and get some pics of the twins up later. I have no internet access on my PC at the moment so I'll work on making them look decent as wait to get it back.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 3:47 pm

The makeup does help and like I stated, the eyelashes make a big difference. Her skin looks perfect!! Yay!! I bought the shorts at the ea store so that is the reason they won't download. It seems like everything else did. I wish I could see her a little closer but so far, I think she is getting there!! And your English is just fine!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 3:53 pm

Also, the 3D eyeliner makes a big difference so be sure to apply that. I use a very light brown eye shadow just to smooth her eyes out. She will not come to you with the dark circles under her eyes, that was just the way the light I had on the floor made her look. Otherwise I think once you get the eyelashes on her she is looking pretty good. Try changing her into a skirt or shorts so you can see a clearer view of how she looks against the original. She is against a black canvas so that can make a difference. All sims look different outdoors so that makes a difference. Maybe just some ordinary indoor pics.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 4:17 pm

Hi cece,
could you please give me the name of the ea short so I can download it? And about which ''3d eyeliner and 3d lashes'' are you talking about? can you give that link also?
P.S how did you spaghetti taste???
@Kosmo:
okay! Thanks hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 4:31 pm

These are the 3D lashes. There is no 3D eyeliner. The 3D lashes are in the eyeliner section in the makeup category. There is also an accesory version of the lashes so that you can still wear regular eyeliner if you want. They are VERY good a sim makeup breakthrough! Just read the post carefully so you know what to download

http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/03/ts3-3d-eyelash-project/
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 6:00 pm

Thanks! Do you also know where I can find the 3d eyeliner??
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 7:09 pm

Lol there is no "3d eyeliner" the eyelashes ARE the 3D eyeliner because they are in the eyeliner section in Create-a-Sim. You can also download the accessory version of the eyelashes if you want so that it will not take up a slot in the eyeliner section. (Meaning you will be able to have the 3D lashes plus regular eyeliner) Sorry I didn't explain that very well before. Razz
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 7:17 pm

O sorry:P! I'm looking tommorow if she's fine now...
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 7:18 pm

XD No problemo
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 10:51 pm

Thanks Kosmo!! I conked out and took a long nap, which I rarely get to do!! Felt good!! I think Willow should be fine now.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 12:29 am

Ok sorry it took so long lol I was going for perfection! . Here are my Twins Cadence and Sadie Batista! I tried to make their features twinish without making them look like fraternal twins. Cadence's eyes are more Asian like and her nose is a bit different than her sister's but not by a lot. Sorry for the pic spammage but I want you to see what they look like in different angles and expressions:
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen35
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen38Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen37
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen39

Sadie Batista, the younger twin (With the darker colored shorts ad blueish top):
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen41
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen42
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen43

Cadence Batista the older twin (Lighter shorts and white top):
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen44
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen45
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen46

Also I was wondering if you like them in this hair better? But other than that if you have any questions you know you can ask me! ❤
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Screen47
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:38 am

Hi Kosmo!
Omg they´re so so damn beautiful! I´m in love with them! I prefer the first hair!
Thank you so much!
hiho
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 11:26 am

OMG Kosmo !! They're so beautiful !
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 2:20 pm

Thank you you guys! Big smile I Like the first hair better too lol.
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:42 am

i would like to join can i still ? thankyou
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 10:25 am

Yes you can, I'll make an exception for you.
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Babette Grandjean   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 1:40 pm

daughter of a french playboy and a flemish mother

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 AcloseupI600
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 AcloseupH600
Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 AcloseupD600

Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 1:40 pm

paradisxx wrote:
Yes you can, I'll make an exception for you.
Thankyou very much !
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: So Sexie    Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 1:51 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Willow Lee
Ethnicity--Black/Asian
Traits--I will add those tomorrow
----------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let the sweet looks fool ya!

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Scree126

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Scree127

Because she plans to become the H.B.I.C.

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Scree128

I want to figure out why she keeps getting that shadow under her eyes and tweak her nose just a tich. Then I will send you her upload link!!

Woh Love067 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 9:47 pm

So it's too late? I could find the sim I wanted to do! So I was panicking, but I found her this morning, early morning, but...then I went to sleep. Sad...

I still want to submit here. I can wait until next round if you want.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 4:25 am

Hiii hiho,
You can submit her :D. I don't know if she is going to be an ''original'' or a ''replacement'' b/c i don't know if shyne's going to send adonis to me or not...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 9:49 am

Okay, nevermind. I'll just watch this time. The sim didn't turn out the way I wanted, and i still have not went to bed yet and it is almost 6 am.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 10:32 am

No I mean that you can apply her!
Sorry but I think you didn't understand my last post, b/c my English isn't that good.. lol.
But you still can send your sim to me!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 9:15 pm

Oh really? Okay. Now that I'm awake and sugared up, I'll try again.

Your English is fine. Smile

What is your first language anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 2:24 am

Do I change her Formal, Swim, Sleep and Athletic clothes too? :/ I was just going to do her Everyday wear.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 3:35 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
Do I change her Formal, Swim, Sleep and Athletic clothes too? :/ I was just going to do her Everyday wear.
Yes. She wants all the clothes to be done. & be sure her formal is a cocktail dress Smile
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 5:42 am

My first language is dutch :D. And thanks Vanity for pass on hiho

For Clarity I've snapt a few pictures for the cast announcement. I don't have all the girls so I need to wait. There's a X behind the girls I've a picture in a video from (LOL do you understand?)
I can tell you that the following girls have a spot:
1. Sadie (The Twins) X
2. Cadence (The Twins) X
3. Willow
4. Adonis (If i get her otherwise I'll pick my own made sim)
5. Barbara
6. April X
7. The girl of Sleepy-Genius

I'm not very sure about the replacements..... but I'll pick them when it's needed.

I think I'm going to make Willow's and Barbara's video today and I'll upload the cast video as soon as possible :D.
hiho
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 8:19 am

Okay!!

This is Kelly Hamming. She is Brenda Hamming's only child. I posted Brenda here a while back last year.

I think this is the best sim I have ever done! Second best would be Meghan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image hosted by servimg.com

Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 2:22 pm

Woo! She's SEXY! Look at those curves in the last picture! Gotta love a woman with CURVES! excited Love067
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 10:54 pm

Thanks Kosmo. Smile
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 10:41 am

KosmoKhaos
those twins look fabulous BRAVO
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 2:10 am

@Kosmo: That pose in the second photo, the one from behind. Who did that one?
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 2:33 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
@Kosmo: That pose in the second photo, the one from behind. Who did that one?
I did actually :D they are part of my very first pose pack. Found here :3
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 2:47 am

Okay. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 3:27 am

All these bodacious beauties in one house...I can't wait for it to begin!!! Beautiful Sims! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 3:31 am

Who did the legs apart Sim pose Robin, the second pose?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 4:26 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Who did the legs apart Sim pose Robin, the second pose?

I actually don't know of the top of my head. I'll have to open my game later. I thought it was by Bliss or Beechnut. but I'm not sure.

Have you seen the layout yet?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 4:32 am

What layout?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 4:51 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
What layout?

Okay, no more thread stealing. LOL.

Code:
http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t3205-creative-design-team
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 7:46 am

This is the problem I've with the hair of Willow:
https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/dmffv7.jpg
Does anybody know how I can fix this problem? I really hate it :/.

Oh and about the BGC, I'm going to upload the cast video today or tomorrow, I'll wait for Shyne's reply if she sends it today otheriwse I'll put my own made sim into the BGC.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 2:57 pm

paradisxx wrote:
This is the problem I've with the hair of Willow:
https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/dmffv7.jpg
Does anybody know how I can fix this problem? I really hate it :/.

Oh and about the BGC, I'm going to upload the cast video today or tomorrow, I'll wait for Shyne's reply if she sends it today otheriwse I'll put my own made sim into the BGC.
That may just be your graphical settings. That hair may need a setting on high to make it look perfect. What do you keep your settings on when you are playing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Older Post That Need Editing-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com