Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey Guys,
I'm going to make a Sims 3 Bad Girls Club and I thought, here at Cstyles they make beautiful simmies!
So if you want to join, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L7mCfwHx2w&feature=plcp
You can send your sim in a pm here,
a pm on youtube: WelcometotheBGCx
or a e-mail: WelcometotheBGCx@Gmail.com

Sorry if this isn't the good board or something but I thought here they set sim to download so it fits here :$.
Already thanks!
I really like it if one of you guys make a sim for my BGC!
Lots of love x

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 2:33 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
@Kosmo: That pose in the second photo, the one from behind. Who did that one?
I did actually :D they are part of my very first pose pack. Found here :3
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 2:47 am

Okay. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 3:27 am

All these bodacious beauties in one house...I can't wait for it to begin!!! Beautiful Sims! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 3:31 am

Who did the legs apart Sim pose Robin, the second pose?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 4:26 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Who did the legs apart Sim pose Robin, the second pose?

I actually don't know of the top of my head. I'll have to open my game later. I thought it was by Bliss or Beechnut. but I'm not sure.

Have you seen the layout yet?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 4:32 am

What layout?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 4:51 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
What layout?

Okay, no more thread stealing. LOL.

Code:
http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t3205-creative-design-team
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 7:46 am

This is the problem I've with the hair of Willow:
https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/dmffv7.jpg
Does anybody know how I can fix this problem? I really hate it :/.

Oh and about the BGC, I'm going to upload the cast video today or tomorrow, I'll wait for Shyne's reply if she sends it today otheriwse I'll put my own made sim into the BGC.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 2:57 pm

paradisxx wrote:
This is the problem I've with the hair of Willow:
https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/dmffv7.jpg
Does anybody know how I can fix this problem? I really hate it :/.

Oh and about the BGC, I'm going to upload the cast video today or tomorrow, I'll wait for Shyne's reply if she sends it today otheriwse I'll put my own made sim into the BGC.
That may just be your graphical settings. That hair may need a setting on high to make it look perfect. What do you keep your settings on when you are playing?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 Th_banner
Top Poster : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 5:15 pm

paradisxx wrote:

According to Cece, she is busy moving into her new place, so she will be out of contact. Unless you tried her by email. Surely she has a smart phone. Just saying... lol
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 2:57 am

I know that about Shyne but I thought may she comes back Friday or something but she didn´t come yet so Adonis will be a replacement...

The cast video comes today! I´m so excited hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 Topposter
Featured Artist : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 4:20 am

I think what KK is saying is what is the matter with the hair. I have my Sim settings on high so the hair doesn't have that problem at all in my game. If my settings are lower then my Sims tend to look different, not as sharp as the higher settings. I compensate for the higher graphics with my Sim detail by lowering it on things like shadow and outside views so not every setting is on high.

It does make a HUGE difference to make certain parts of your game higher in the settings. Try it and see how your game runs with the higher setting and I bet that gap goes away. That's also why you may think that Willow looks different, it's your graphic settings and she does look different in CAS like I mentioned before, most of my sims do.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:57 am

Smile yay!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 8:50 am

Yay, the hair problem is gone :D. The cast video is up! Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRN0re9iF10&feature=plcp
Hope you guys like it! Please click the like button!
Sorry for the bad video quality but I'm not so good at making video's lol...
Well, hope you all like it! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 12:20 pm

Great video!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 9:47 pm

Is changing your settings what made the hair better for you?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 10:08 pm

Paradisxx, since I can't move this thread topic, it might help you and others keep up with this is by posting a new topic under a new thread in the General Discussion section or Challenges. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 1:28 am

The video looks great ! I can't wait until you do a full episode Big smile
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 5:23 pm

I've deleted the cast video and I'm going to wait for Adonis b/c Shyne's a little bit BACK :D.
The cast video will be up tomorrow and looks a lot better then the old version.. lol hiho
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 6:56 pm

akay! Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 10:31 pm

I guess I will remove the video from the home page so nobody gets confuzzled.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 12:53 pm

The new cast video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArHOyW5AhPk
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 4:17 pm

paradisxx wrote:
The new cast video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArHOyW5AhPk

Yeah you did very good !!! Love it hiho cheers
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 4:19 pm

Thank you so much Sella! A confidence boost! Thank you so much for making Babette, I love her!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 4:42 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 7:27 pm

The video looks great ! I can't wait to see the rest of the season !
Have you started any episodes yet?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 10:39 pm

I agree, the video is great! Someone posted that Willow was the baddest but I think she will RUN this show!! Lol!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 4:10 am

@Vanity To be honest, no. I've worked on the house so I'll first do a house tour, then comes the first episode. &nd thank you for the compliment Smile
@KosmoKhaos Thankss hiho
@Cece LOL, everybody thinks Willow is the baddest! Look at the comments! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 6:19 am

Thanks. Smile Very nice video. ^^
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 6:12 pm

COOL !! dancing Love the video ! Happy 02 Love067 Great stuff !
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 8:55 pm

Eeee!! Let me run and see the comments!! I'm so proud of my wittle Willow!! hiho
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 8:41 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Eeee!! Let me run and see the comments!! I'm so proud of my wittle Willow!! hiho

Willow is one of my favourites she has a strong personality face and the Bad GirL Look i mean this in a good way !!!! Love067

I made some new sims have to make pics my creativity is back yessssssss
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 8:06 pm

Thanks bunches!! I'm also so glad you got your mojo back...I hate when I lose mine!!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 3:18 pm

Aprils meet-video is up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_aJ5dpnUvo&list=HL1340216252&feature=mh_lolz
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 3:24 pm

This looks very fun! I would love to make sim for this also! Am I too late for this? I hope not. I really like cece and Shyne sims! Awesome girls! xoxoo Smile
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 3:40 pm

paradisxx wrote:
Aprils meet-video is up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_aJ5dpnUvo&list=HL1340216252&feature=mh_lolz

dancing doggie Love it !!!!!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 4:00 pm

I have to get something typed up for the twins. I almost forgot until I got your PM. If I don't get it to you soon feel free to make something up for them ❤
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 4:23 pm

@Bleedingrose sorry, but you're too late... Sad...

@Veronique thanksss Smile
@Kosmo Okayy :D.

hiho
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 5:01 pm

I love her video ! Thanks ! You did a great job Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 5:11 pm

Im such a perfectionist and im getting grumpy of myself.. lol
Im going to redo the video becouse i dont like the background and i need to zoom in more, and the subtitle isn´t in logical sequence
so, it wil be re-up in about an hour
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 6:17 pm

The good (new) meet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78Cks8VWH8&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 6:18 pm

Lol you've been busy Para!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 6:24 pm

Yeah.. I know. I'm a much less grumpy now the video is good :D. I think im doing Babettes video tomorrow :D.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 12:02 am

Love the redo!! Very very nice!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 12:53 pm

Babette´s meet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzA74vgiRK4&feature=g-all-u
Next will be Adonis :D
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 4:13 pm

cheers
paradisxx wrote:
Babette´s meet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzA74vgiRK4&feature=g-all-u
Next will be Adonis :D

hand dance hand dance cheers cheers lalala I LOVE IT hand dance Thankyou there are some words i did not even know had to check them out looool
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 5:10 pm

I want to give a big thank you to the following persons:
Vanity
Kosmo
Veronique
Mary
CeCe
Sleepy-Genius

Thank you guys so much for making the girls! They're so pretty and bad and everything, I want to thank you guys for making them becouse it really means a lot to me that you're so positive about the project! Im so exciting to make this, i love filming and the meet videos of adonis and kelly will be up tomorrow (i think)

So thank you guys!
thump
hiho
Lots of love from the Netherlands :D.

P.S Also thank the others who didn't make a girl!!! Love the postivity and it gives me confedence!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 5:37 pm

YOU'RE SO WELCOME!!!!!! face hug
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 6:08 pm

You are more than welcome!!! It's so fun!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Older Post That Need Editing-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com