Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Is this really TRUE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2012, 9:52 am

First topic message reminder :

This is really neat to look at! It has all of the real sim images of University Life...I mean it looks convincing!!!! Big smile Love067
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2013, 11:41 am

They mentioned it in the survey - but I wonder if they will implement it in the actual game? It would be cool for teens to go - but since graduating from high school is an event that occurs after teens age up to YA, this would have to be changed, or, like you mentioned, allow early college attendance for a prodigy/gifted student.
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2013, 2:52 pm

Ameenah wrote:
Oops! I apologize, pdxwinn! I hit the wrong button - meant to reply, and edited your post. Sorry, sorry *hides*. Anyways, you are totally right! The extra trait is not guaranteed - and I lost the link you posted.

No worries Ameenah. lol!

Here's that link: http://flygirlgamers.com/2013/01/08/sims-3-university-life/

I hadn't heard adults and elderly can go to college too. I like that - it makes it more realistic. And the child prodigy idea sounds fun too. I hope it's true.
Back to top Go down
MadameLee

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2013, 12:32 am

Do you guys think YAs and adults will be able to get pregant and raise kids while attending college? Other people think YAs wouldn't be since they are techinally still a teen but doesn't YA cover 18-35 or something? Well Adults cover 40-45, and Elders supposedly cover 50+
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2013, 1:57 am

I would assume they would be able to. They can have kids now - why would they change it just because they are in college? Though, I think if the student is living in a dorm it'd be out of the question. So much more is possible with TS3, it's hard to gauge how they will set it up but it makes sense to me that YA's would be able to continue having kids while in school.
Back to top Go down
MadameLee

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2013, 7:54 pm

pdxwinn wrote:
Ameenah wrote:
Oops! I apologize, pdxwinn! I hit the wrong button - meant to reply, and edited your post. Sorry, sorry *hides*. Anyways, you are totally right! The extra trait is not guaranteed - and I lost the link you posted.

No worries Ameenah. lol!

Here's that link: http://flygirlgamers.com/2013/01/08/sims-3-university-life/

I hadn't heard adults and elderly can go to college too. I like that - it makes it more realistic. And the child prodigy idea sounds fun too. I hope it's true.

watch this video look at 1:14:
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2013, 8:24 pm

MadameLee - I'm impressed with your attention to detail. Thanks for pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
MadameLee

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2013, 12:13 pm

@pdwin..I used to be on a forum .called Sim Nation. I was the Expansion Mod since I frequent the officals so much, that I knew when there was going to be a new EPs.. It has closed down now this year.
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2013, 9:18 pm

This got posted today on EA . . . . . . . I am so excited. I can't wait for this expansion:
http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=479640

The Sims 3 Community Blog

Irresistible to Socially Awkward: A Social Life for Every Sim!

Love it, hate it, want one, avoid one, but everyone’s got one — a social life that is. While making the grade is important, The Sims 3 University Life experience is about more than just what you learn in the classroom! It’s about the life your Sim leads outside it. Your Sim can pursue any social life they dream of – from the most popular Sim on campus or the nerdy bookworm that lives in the library. No matter if your Sim is a little socially awkward or completely irresistible they can have a fun and memorable university experience!

Introduced in The Sims 3 University Life are three new social groups: the Jocks, Rebels and Nerds. Your Sim can gain influence with as many of these groups they desire – they are not limited to befriending just one! As your Sim progresses up the social ladder within each group, they will unlock rewards that will make all the effort on their part worth it.

But what are the social groups like? Let me tell you…

Jocks are the Sims who play to win, whether it’s a popularity contest or a match on the Plink Plonk Tennis Table. It’s no wonder that Jocks tend to hang out at B’s Bowlarama where they can work on getting strikes and not striking out with the cute Sim eying their sweet bowling moves. Probably not a surprise either that Jocks throw some of the best parties on campus.

Rebels enjoy going above and beyond the expected and then taking it one step further. Rebels are the Sims who will tag a wall on campus and then add herbs to the bonfire at a local party. You can find Rebels hanging out at The Grotto; a cool place where a Sim can enjoy a game of pool, work on their artistic skills, or savor an organic brew from the Barista Bar.

And last, but definitely not least, are the Nerds. Nerds love to play video games, perform research, win trivia challenges, and aren’t afraid to berate other Sims for their ignorance. Keith’s Komics is the ideal hangout for a Nerd as it has all the lots of hobbies for Nerds to enjoy including, computers, arcade machines and comics, of course!

Keeping up with all the social influence your Sim gains is simple! With a few clicks on their new smart phone they’ll be completely in the know. Just hit ‘Check Social Groups’ to see their current status. But that isn’t the only cool thing the smart phone can do. Maybe your Sim is feeling bold and flirty, then sending a secret admirer text might just catch that special someone’s attention. Alternately, if another Sim has treated you poorly and you want to give them a piece of your mind then go ahead and send them an insulting text. Also if you Sim is looking to cut loose and be single, they can send a break up text to their romantic interest. Additionally, if your Sim is more visual then they might appreciate the new ways to take photos. Now your Sim can take self-portrait snapshots with another Sim, and can even sneak in a romantic kissy photo. These are just a few examples of what your new smart phone can do!

Even outside of the social groups there are a huge variety of social activities and interactions your Sim can partake in. For example, what would university be without parties!? To spice things up, we’ve added two new party types in the mix: Juice Keggers and Bonfires. Parties are a great time to meet new Sims, and if there is a Sim you want to get a little closer to, then go ahead and give them a Heat of the Moment Kiss. There are plenty of other new kiss interactions as well, such as Juiced Kiss and Cinnamon Kiss. These only scratch the surface of the new romantic options that are available in The Sims 3 University Life.

If your Sim isn’t into partying, then there are still plenty of other activities to do. From playing a collegiate sport to posing nude for figure class to becoming a medical test subject and holding a protest, your Sims will find an all-new world to explore! There are also great new social things to do that will contribute to building skills as well. With the new sketchbook object you can ask another Sim to pose for you (even pose nude)! Plus, there is much, much more! But we’ll leave the rest up to you to explore for yourself!

In The Sims 3 University Life, each Sim can build a unique social life that suits their needs. Just don’t get blinded by the awesomeness of your Sim’s social life and forget to send them to class. It’s true that a dream job can be landed based purely on social activities but receiving good grades has its equal advantages!

Happy balancing!

Lauren McLemore, The Sims 3 University Life Assistant Producer
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 11:05 am

Less than a month away!

happy *NEW* cheers happy *NEW* cheers
Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 9:08 pm

I know, it will awesome seeing pictures everywhere and even more stories on it. Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 11:38 pm

I hope that you can integrate it into your pre existing world you are playing...I so don't want to leave Sunlit Tide. Sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this really TRUE!   Is this really TRUE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this really TRUE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com