Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Well I'm just a tad miffed at this moment. I've read the post here that some so kindly posted letting us know that Sunset Sims would be shutting down in 3 weeks due to a lack of funds to keep it up.

I then was checking on ms3b to see if some members creations had been listed in the updates and I come across another post letting us all know about the possible future of Sunset Sims.

So I thought, why not donate some, not much, because we have bills to pay here on Cstyles as well, but why not help another Sims 3 host keep their site up and running! I went and got everything set up and sent the donation straight over. I had seen on one post that others were letting him know that they had donated, so I thought, maybe I should post that I donated, Lord knows not as much as some others had, but I figured any little bit helps. Also, we have several members here that use Sunset Sims and Sunset Sims has graciously posted a lot of our creations from our creators and members from here on their site. I felt the closing of Sunset would hurt many, but I wanted to help out mainly due to the members of Cstyles.
I haven't been able to get on in so long but I don't fault them, I figured they might be having some server problems or whatever and it would be fixed as soon as they could.

Any who....

I go to register and can't get on the freaking site. It ask this two unusual questions, the first one fairly easy to find the answer to but the second one a bit more tricky. I searched Google and could not find a reasonable answer so I decided to do a more extensive search and see if their were others who had possibly had the same issue and lo and behold Black Pearl Sims had some ask the very question of why it was so hard to get on the site.

Someone there gave her the answers so I went back and tried to register again. It then pops up and tells me that my username is not acceptable so I go back to see what I've could have possible put wrong since I pretty much use Cecesaun1 when I sign up on other sites and blogs.

I go back to Black Pearl Sims to see if someone had possibly had problems with their username and yes, the reason being was they don't like numbers in usernames!!

I go back and delete the '1' at the end of cecesaun and try to register again and this time a note pops up stating that I' m not allowed to register because I seem like a spammer and tells me to go eat a brain muffin or something to fact.

I was furious. So much so that I decided to go to my online banking and stop payment on the donation. Wouldn't you know...my bank is doing maintenance and I can't get online to stop the payment.

Maybe it's just time to sign off for the night or day, it's 5 am and although I'm not sleepy...I am tired. (I have horrid insomnia) I'm just a bit miffed that I felt that I helped someone out without hesitation and know that I could have easily invested that money back into Cstyles and I can't even be granted simple access to let them know that I have helped.

It's not even so much as telling them I helped, it was just feeling let down because after all that work I'm made to look like a fool just trying to register.

They can keep the money, I won't try and stop payment. I've had some wonderful people assist me in a time of need for Cstyles, it's just now I feel like I could have put the money back into Cstyles and not feel like a dumbass.

Ok...vernt/rant over. Nite Cstyles! Love067

Last edited by cecesaun1 on February 3rd 2013, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos'...of course :D)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 11:27 am

Half-naked sim boys aside... Razz

The mod is valid for 1.50! Smile It's actually safe to use from Pets-1.50 because EA's file hasn't changed since then. I confirmed it was compatible in the stickied Patch 1.50 thread, so others should hopefully see that as well.
Back to top Go down
Eden777

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 1:20 pm

This "Maty" thread has been totally hijacked!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:08 am

Yeah...kind of...but anything mentioning 'naked' is worth a hijack or two don't ya think! hiho
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:16 am

Feel free to post your half naked guy on any of the threads that I started, Eden. I really don't mind. Actually, it's a very nice distraction. Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:24 am

I second that motion!! handshake
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:27 am

*Wonders if Eden would do a makeover of Richie Striker from Bridgeport for me?* Hmmm...does Eden take requests? cheese
Back to top Go down
Eden777

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:32 am

katink wrote:
*Wonders if Eden would do a makeover of Richie Striker from Bridgeport for me?* Hmmm...does Eden take requests? cheese
I could take a shot at him if you like.
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:38 am

I did a makeover of him a while back, but your guys look sooo much better than mine. I would really appreciate it if you took a crack at him. Just do your magic. I plan to use him in a story, but will give you full credit, of course. Big smile
Back to top Go down
Eden777

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:42 am

I'll see what I can do. I can't always locate all the cc, so hope that's ok.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:47 am

That's ok. As long as I know what skin you use on him. I can always hunt for the rest, if needed. Thank you so much! happydance
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:55 am

Is Rafael Striker the one you mean, or is there a Richie? I haven't played Bridgeport in a while.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:59 am

Richie is the one that I want. He's married to Stella and they have a little boy named Sebastian. Rafael is his brother, even though they don't seem to know each other when you start a game. He also has the most hideous cheekbones and eyes that I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 7:43 am

So here’s my makeover of Richie Striker from Bridgeport, as requested by Katink. The things I outright replaced are his skin, contacts, hair and eyebrows. I didn’t replace any other feature except for tweaking them in CAS, such as adjusting the eye size, lips, making the nose bigger, etc. Original Richie has somewhat feminine features so I had to butch him up a bit. And, of course, gave him better clothes and some muscle tone. I’ve listed as much of the cc as I could find or know.

Richie Striker cc:

Skin – Buffy - http://therewasnothingleft.tumblr.com/tagged/Downloads There are several skins listed and the one I used is at the bottom (non-default) where she starts off talking about a skin her fiance made. That's the one I used and the direct link to it is here: https://www.box.com/s/f53qdsy41kk6dhudr0xz
It says Nephilim skin, but in CAS it's called Buffy.

Hair – Lapiz #9-Night Springs http://lapizrazuli.blogspot.com/
I’m not sure about the second hair, but it’s fairly recent so someone here may know. I probably found it on MS3B. (Update: Katink found the second hair here: http://www.coolsims.net/?show=item&type=s3hair&id=102)

Contacts: Romantic eyes #5 by Levitas - http://levitassims.blogspot.com/2012/10/romantic-eyes.html

Eyeliner: 3D eyelash art, Set II by S-Club: http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/08/ts3-eyelash-set2/ (You'll need the sliders too to position them right: http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/03/ts3-slider-eyelash/) I don't use the eyelash removal tool, I just take the natural lashes down to nothing.

Eyebrows – Unknown (probably Ephemera's: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63f63ea901014ejx.html)

Eye bags by Arisuka - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=391004

Lips – Super Sheer by Tamo - http://tamosim.blogspot.com/2011/02/super-sheer-lipstick.html

Blush – Unknown

Leather pants: I'm pretty sure they're Club Crimsyn's http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/tag/male+clothes

I have a bunch of sliders in my game, although I didn’t use all of them on Richie. Let me know if you want to know what they are. I’m too lazy to type them all.

I have all the EPs up to Seasons and the only SP I have is Diesel.
I use Nraas Master Controller with Integration and the Buhudain CAS editor
The only photo editing program I use is Microsoft Digital Imaging Suite 2006.

Download Ritchie: http://www.mediafire.com/?5wox6s2xdc7hcho

Last edited by Eden777 on February 23rd 2013, 6:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist : Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 8:12 am

Love067 He looks smexie Love067 very smexie i am watching these pics with my eyes wide open ;) i think my sim will get lucky today

I think you could post him with sims for downloads Love067
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 10:55 am

shocked Wow! He looks soooo much better than he did...truly smexy! I was literally speechless when I saw him and now I can't stop looking at the pictures. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! He is just totally gorgeous! I downloaded everything you had listed and will start looking for his eyebrows. I have quite a few sliders, so I'm pretty sure that I should be ok. thump minifan drools
Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 1:28 pm

Oh my gosh, he looks so amazing Eden! I'm drooling as I type this in... drools drools drools drools drools
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 1:58 pm

The second hair is Cool Sims 102 hair. Here by Anto and Retextured by Eternila

The eyebrows almost look like Ephemera's, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:12 pm

That's a major major major improvement! Omg! He's beautiful Love067
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:19 pm

Eden did such an amazing job. I can't wait to get him in game with Deena. ❤
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:33 pm

lmaoo. How did the topic change from MATY to Richie Striker? aha.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:54 pm

Thank you and glad he met your expectations for your game. Richie was challenging and fun to make over!

Yes, this is the totally hijacked thread to be sure. Maybe the moderator can move it to it's own section?

Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 4:15 pm

@Eden: Mom is Katink. She is wondering if you would be able to do Rafael Striker too. Mom will really appreciate it and also give you full credit. She won't ask for quite awhile now. If you don't want to do it she is fine with it...she would ask herself but she is in game now.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 4:40 pm

gajdowski98 wrote:
@Eden: Mom is Katink. She is wondering if you would be able to do Rafael Striker too. Mom will really appreciate it and also give you full credit. She won't ask for quite awhile now. If you don't want to do it she is fine with it...she would ask herself but she is in game now.
Let me give this one some thought. It takes a while to get these guys the way I want them.

Also, I think Richie's eyebrows are probably Ephemera's because I have those in my game and they look about right. http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63f63ea901014ejx.html

I've also updated the cc list. (Note, I put Richie in a separate thread for Sims to download.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.   Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit miffed trying to register on Maty.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com