Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Would You Like For Ameenah To Keep Information And HQ Mod Posted Here On Cstyles As Well ?
1: Yes, I see no problem with having several choices. I say, leave it here.
**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_vote_lcap89%**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 204 ]
2: I really don't see the point in having several of the same mod located at several locations.
**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_vote_lcap4%**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
3: I think Ameenah should keep the mod off Cstyles and let aWT handle it from now on.
**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_vote_lcap2%**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
4: I think it should stay here, but at least post a link to aWT's blog and give details
**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_vote_lcap5%**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 230

AuthorMessage
Ameenah
VIP Member

**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod Vide
PostSubject: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 8:20 pm

HQMOD
So, it seems fairly silly to update this as S-Club has also started sharing the HQ mod in file version: http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2013/01/ts3-hqmod/ . Patches 1.32-1.50 are supported, so if you can't get S3HQ to work, you can simply download the file from S-Club! Smile

Last edited by Ameenah on March 16th 2013, 1:10 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod Badge-1-1
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 11:52 pm

I am glad u are taking this over..it was getting too much for me..
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod Topposter
Tech Support : **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 4:12 pm

Thanks for taking over Ameenah! Awesome! cheers dancing
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 9:47 pm

Yay! I don't think I could've lived without Dach's HQ Mod in my game! I'm glad you took this over too Ameenah! Big smile hiho
Back to top Go down
Nephilim
Nephilim

Pisces
Comments : I also go by bringmevictory or Raine.

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 11:23 am

OMG. I love you, Ameenah.

I personally used Dach's as in CAS it also increased the textures, whereas aWT's for me only seemed to do it in live mode. Now that there is 4096 available for both...JUST. O.M.G.

<3333333333
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 11:43 am

:D :D

You're welcome, guys! Smile I know a lot of simmers use Dach's mod - especially Mac users, so I didn't want it to disappear.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 10:11 pm

Wanted to let you know i link to this in my blog...

http://dachssims.blogspot.com/2013/02/starting-fresh-and-over.html

I have deleted all my content there and am starting creating fresh in a few weeks....but i will keep a link to here for anyone wanting this mod...
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 7:48 am

I'll be excited to see what you come up with when you start back up with creating! <3 Thanks for posting a link back here! :D
Back to top Go down
chocolatesims
chocolatesims

Libra

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2013, 7:37 pm

OK, I'm relatively new to this whole modding thing. I followed the instructions and replaced my original graphicsrules file. Opened my game, and saw no difference. I may be missing something? Idk.
*stressed*
Back to top Go down
chocolatesims
chocolatesims

Libra

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 2:16 pm

Ok, I installed the very first file (4096x4096 CAS + Lower Detail Increased *), and I saw a slight difference in CAS. Definitely the eyes, skin, topical details, and hair.

**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod Screen10
**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod Screen11

But I saw no difference in game, which is what I really wanted to improve to take sreenshots.
Which file should I be using?
Can someone please help me out on this, I feel like I'm getting closer to what I want to achieve.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 3:15 pm

Hi! Thanks so much for posting CAS Screenshots!

First of all, I know this is silly to ask, but what are you game's settings? You will only see an improvement if you have Sim Detail set to "Very High", texture detail set to "High", and you must enable "Advanced Rendering." Basically, to see an improvement with HQ Mod, you need to have all your graphic settings that are related to Sim rendering set to max.

You're using the correct file, which I have double-checked, and I can confirm that RenderSimTextureSizes is set to 4096 for both LOD0 and LOD1. Since you are seeing a difference in CAS, it doesn't appear that your cache simply wasn't updated, and the game IS recognizing the modified GraphicsRules file.

For some the difference is more pronounced than others. Is this your first time using an HQ Mod or have you used one in the past? If you've got a high-spec GPU, you might be happy enough with in-game graphics without a mod, on the flipside, if your GPU is underpowered than HQ Mod may be too much for the machine to handle and your textures will simply render blurred. Have you taken in-game comparison screenshots?

Also, this might be helpful, PixelPixies has written an excellent guide about installing/using HQ Mods here: http://pixelpixies.tumblr.com/post/42590789639/pixelpixies-hq-mod-tutorial
Back to top Go down
violettaindigo
violettaindigo

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 8:21 pm

Thank you very much to dachshundsr4me for originally creating the graphicsrules.sgr!! Also thank you so very much Ameenah for continuing it! I originally really needed this mod because I was using a Macbook, though now I have bootcamp and still prefer to use it compared to aWT's! I really freaked out after I updated to 1.50 and couldn't find Dach's hq mod on google haha. May I suggest, adding a link for an original graphicsrules.sgr file? I think that'd be really helpful as well. Thanks again!
happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 10:59 pm

I will share this on Google, so it can be 'hopefully' easy to locate. hiho

Edit: Also, thanks for mentioning looking for it via Google! I have NO clue why I have not thought to do this for many of the mods and other creations that come through here. (Cstyles) You know that little ponder emoticon...this was me a few seconds ago!! Lol!

We do get bots from Google, Bing and another one...can't remember right now, so that would make sense to make things a tad easier for fellow simmers!

Last edited by cecesaun1 on February 23rd 2013, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 11:24 am

VioletAndIndigo - you're very welcome! I apologize if the mod was difficult for you to locate. Thank you for the suggestion - I've added copies of the original GraphicsRules files for both patch versions!

Thanks Cece for sharing this on Google - and also for renaming the section to "Mods and Misc" - makes much more sense! Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 3:16 pm

Lol just updated to 1.50! SO glad to have this in my game @__@ I forgot about it and I can easily tell the difference when I play Big smile I went in-game and looked at my sim and went ".....Hmmmm something isn't right here...why is everything so blurry?"
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 4:50 pm

:D :D :D Hahah. HQ Mod definitely makes a big difference! I wish EA in general had a better way of handling textures, so we could up the res without worrying as much about taxing our PCs, but what can you do.

Last edited by Ameenah on February 25th 2013, 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 1:05 am

You are more than welcome Ameenah!! How sweet of you to even notice such a tiny detail!! Thank you! good sigh
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 4:43 pm

I'm confused :/ Do I download the one for CAS or the other one or both? I want both hd in game & in CAS.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 5:15 pm

Sorry about the confusion! The versions with CAS in the title have improved resolution for BOTH In-Game AND CAS, the versions without CAS in the title don't touch CAS.

You only need one file!

So, if you want to get the 4096 version, you need to download "4096x4096 CAS". Smile

The reason I'm offering versions that don't touch CAS resolution is because I know some older computers run CAS very slowly, and increasing resolution also increases the loading time.
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 2:20 am

Thank you for maintaining this mod! I almost died when I saw that Dach wasn't continuing with it anymore. I was a little lost at first as to which one to choose until I finally noticed which one it says is identical to dach's original mod facepalm

Thanks again!
Love001
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 8:12 am

You're welcome!! :D

I apologize if the options have been confusing - just trying to provide as many options as possible so hopefully everyone is able to find a version that meets their needs.

By the way, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can revise the original post to make information more clear-cut, I'm happy to make changes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 4:19 pm

This is really great! Thanks for the in-depth explanations, as well as putting into point form the differences between yours and aWT's. I never knew what it was exactly.

I just edited my comparison post to link it to this topic of yours here. Since modification made on the original post does not change reblogs, the link to Dach's page on the reblog of simsfaq will be broken unfortunately.

By the way, as someone who runs the game with all settings to maximum, I was wondering if I'll see any difference between your file and aWT's. I'm especially curious because of the whole LOD 0-1 part which I have zero knowledge about. Of course, I'm only talking about in-game, not in CAS.

I'm currently still using aWT's because I don't have any plans on patching away from 1.42 XD
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 8:46 pm

Mura wrote:
I'm currently still using aWT's because I don't have any plans on patching away from 1.42 XD

LOOOLLL laughing 1.50 gave me no problems Mura Razz
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 8:59 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Mura wrote:

LOOOLLL laughing 1.50 gave me no problems Mura Razz
I wish it was the case with me, well I mean with patch 1.48 which borked a few make up I was using. This also happened to a friend of mine who used the same contacts XD Blah.

EDIT: Patch 1.50 fixes that issue I was having of CCs disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 8:10 am

1.48 actually broke one of Wojtek's accessory-removed hairs for me (one originally from the India Inspirations set) - and even after trying to clone the hair, it still was invisible. I deleted it, but I guess I can maybe add it back if 1.50 addressed some of those issues.

Thanks for linking back to this thread! I edited the link to your guide so it goes directly to your Tumblr instead of the reblog through SimsFaq. Smile

Anyway...as for HQ mod, I don't have any direct comparison pictures right now ( I need to take some and do a more official test) but I was able to get slightly clearer zoomed-out full body screenshots by upping the resolution for LOD 1. The fact that LOD 0 and LOD 1 share the same texture resolution (2048,2048), and with detailed hair meshes often have the same polygon count, made me think it made sense that for the sake of pictures both LOD 0 and LOD 1 should have the texture size increased (4096, 4096) instead of the (4096, 2048) that is generated by S3HQ (Which I used to use). That's why I ended up manually editing the file - not because S3HQ didn't work on my system, because I previously used the S3HQ tool with no problems.

This is of course, without tinkering any settings in your GPU Panel - because upping Anisotropic filtering for one, etc would also lead to cleaner textures.
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 3:30 pm

Ah I see, so higher resolution for LOD1 is to allow better picture from a far, not upclose. That's extremely useful.

Thanks for the explanations!
Back to top Go down
FunnyFlower
FunnyFlower

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 11:12 pm

Hi. I can't get any of these to work for me No every time I load up my character's world to take pictures it crashes the game. It only happens when I load the worlds... Can anyone tell me whats wrong? I have 1.50 and I used the 1.50 HQ mod so I don't get it...gah All of the settings I wanted for pictures (everything except mirror and water, lot detail and anything that doesn't have to do with my sims) is at very high. brick help
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 11:42 pm

Hi!

I'm sorry you haven't been able to get it to work.

Are you absolutely certain that you don't have another mod in your game that may be causing the crash? Are you loading an old save that might possibly have issues? Have you used an HQ mod before? This is a simple edit to a game file.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 12:29 am

Ameenah, your knowledge is awesome I want to hug your brain. Lol that sounds creepy but I do Shocked ❤
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 2:51 pm

Hahah. You guys are awesome. I just obsess over tiny details of the game a lot. :p

I think if you hugged my brain right now you would be mobbed by a million thoughts about ice cream and cake. *looks around*

Back to top Go down
FunnyFlower
FunnyFlower

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 4:57 pm

No, I've never used an HQ mod before but I do have other mods in my game but they are ones like pose player (and the list won't work now either for some reason...) NRaas's animator, MTS animator, Pose player add on, etc...things like that.
I did use a game I had before HQ mod...I'll try a new one.
I cleared game cache too.
Also which version should I use? I downloaded 3584x3584
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 5:18 pm

Ameenah wrote:
Hahah. You guys are awesome. I just obsess over tiny details of the game a lot. :p

I think if you hugged my brain right now you would be mobbed by a million thoughts about ice cream and cake. *looks around*

Mmmm cake and ice cream Devil yes
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 5:39 pm

FunnyFlower wrote:
No, I've never used an HQ mod before but I do have other mods in my game but they are ones like pose player (and the list won't work now either for some reason...) NRaas's animator, MTS animator, Pose player add on, etc...things like that.

If your Pose Player list is not working, that makes me have a feeling you've got a conflict somewhere in your game. If you are using the Pose Player Add-On, it will always required the Pose Player, so make sure you have both files in your game whenever you use it. Also, make sure you have the latest version of the Pose Player Add-On - double check that you have this version.

What is "MTS Animator"? I'm unsure what that is. Double check that your other NRAAS Mods are updated for your current patch level.

You can use whichever version you like, but if your computer specs are lower, you might want to opt for a lower resolution.
Back to top Go down
FunnyFlower
FunnyFlower

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 7:01 pm

Ameenah wrote:
FunnyFlower wrote:

If your Pose Player list is not working, that makes me have a feeling you've got a conflict somewhere in your game. If you are using the Pose Player Add-On, it will always required the Pose Player, so make sure you have both files in your game whenever you use it. Also, make sure you have the latest version of the Pose Player Add-On - double check that you have this version.

What is "MTS Animator"? I'm unsure what that is. Double check that your other NRAAS Mods are updated for your current patch level.

You can use whichever version you like, but if your computer specs are lower, you might want to opt for a lower resolution.

yeah I have both the add on and pose player, but I'll check and see if its up to date.
and lol I meant Mod the Sims's Animation Player by cmomoney

(would a pose that's not up to date make everything act weird?)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 10:16 pm

An actual 'pose' itself shouldn't have any affect on your game play. I'm just curious...so you have the Nrass animator...cmoney pose player and the pose add on?
Back to top Go down
FunnyFlower
FunnyFlower

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 11:29 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
An actual 'pose' itself shouldn't have any affect on your game play. I'm just curious...so you have the Nrass animator...cmoney pose player and the pose add on?

Yes but I removed Nrass's animator so now I only have the pose player and add on (I think what was wrong with the pose player list was maybe the add on, I just updated it and it works now.) I also updated my NRaas mods, so I'm gonna see if HQ mod works now.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 8:31 am

FunnyFlower wrote:
I also updated my NRaas mods, so I'm gonna see if HQ mod works now.

If you played for any length of time with outdated mods, that's most likely what caused the crashing.

You should make sure to always always always update your mods after patching. If you saved at all during this time period, I would revert to a back-up.

I will keep my fingers crossed that everything works this time.
Back to top Go down
FunnyFlower
FunnyFlower

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 9:46 pm

Ameenah wrote:
FunnyFlower wrote:
I also updated my NRaas mods, so I'm gonna see if HQ mod works now.

If you played for any length of time with outdated mods, that's most likely what caused the crashing.

You should make sure to always always always update your mods after patching. If you saved at all during this time period, I would revert to a back-up.

I will keep my fingers crossed that everything works this time.

Sad045 It still won't work.
I don't know what else to do, I've tried all I can think of. badputer
I have no idea what the age was of the oldest computer it worked on but mine is 3 years old and it's a desktop. no idea if that helps.
Maybe you could give me a checklist of all the things I should do to get it to work? brick I already followed the one by Sims Addict.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 3:02 am

I had a conflict with the add on and the pose player so those could be causing some trouble. Check for any new updates on both of those items. Also, give details of where you place your mods within your game. And if you can list them altogether...list all of your mods/hacks so we can see if we can spot any conflict. I bet it's something very simple that is just being possibly overlooked. We will figure this out! ;)

Otherwise...your game works fine minus all mods/hacks?
Back to top Go down
FunnyFlower
FunnyFlower

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 7:48 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
I had a conflict with the add on and the pose player so those could be causing some trouble. Check for any new updates on both of those items. Also, give details of where you place your mods within your game. And if you can list them altogether...list all of your mods/hacks so we can see if we can spot any conflict. I bet it's something very simple that is just being possibly overlooked. We will figure this out! ;)

Otherwise...your game works fine minus all mods/hacks?

I've tried it without the pose player and add on and they are up to date also and so are my mods.
yeah my game works fine with/without mods.

These are what I have:
Pose Player
Add On
NRaas Animator
I have the Grow mod(and all of the mods in it. (Height slider by Bloom, ConsortModGrowBirthdayCakeMod, ConsortModGrowMod, ConsortModGrowTuningMod,) found at MTS, Buhudain's Invisible Lights, cmar's Pregnancy Controller, cmar's Outfit Changer, Gardener_service_NPC_v1.6, Jynx's rabbit holes, NRaas no CD.
any of these the problem? Sad...
Would it be no CD? or maybe Jynx's RH? or perhaps Grow mod (I wanted to remove that one but since it's tied to one of my games, I wasn't sure if it would mess it up.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Mods/Hacks/Updates-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com