Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Would You Like For Ameenah To Keep Information And HQ Mod Posted Here On Cstyles As Well ?
1: Yes, I see no problem with having several choices. I say, leave it here.
**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_vote_lcap89%**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 204 ]
2: I really don't see the point in having several of the same mod located at several locations.
**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
3: I think Ameenah should keep the mod off Cstyles and let aWT handle it from now on.
**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
4: I think it should stay here, but at least post a link to aWT's blog and give details
**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 230

AuthorMessage
Ameenah
VIP Member

**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

HQMOD
So, it seems fairly silly to update this as S-Club has also started sharing the HQ mod in file version: http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2013/01/ts3-hqmod/ . Patches 1.32-1.50 are supported, so if you can't get S3HQ to work, you can simply download the file from S-Club! Smile

Last edited by Ameenah on March 16th 2013, 1:10 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 2:32 am

dachshundsr4me wrote:
Ameenah wrote:
HQMOD
So, it seems fairly silly to update this as S-Club has also started sharing the HQ mod in file version: http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2013/01/ts3-hqmod/ . Patches 1.32-1.50 are supported, so if you can't get S3HQ to work, you can simply download the file from S-Club! Smile

AWT is part of SClub so its nice this is now back to the originator who came up with this mod originally...AWT is the master and it should have been made manual by AWT to begin with...I am thrilled SClub is handling this now...

Annoyed It's times like this that I just need to step away....
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 2:41 am

Ameenah wrote:
HQMOD

I really wish you had kept this up for the members and guest. It would give them the option to be able to continue to get help and feedback regarding it. Plus...you have done so much hard work on this, making this post helpful and being available to answer all kinds of questions. So I don't think it would have been a problem to still have it located here.
I thank you for all the hard work you put into this Ameenah, as well as Dach for bringing it to us from aWT when he stopped working on it, so it's a shame that it's gone. However...I do know Ameenah felt it was the right thing to list it back directly to aWT due to it being HIS baby in the first place. I also thank him as a creator for even making it possible.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 2:45 am

I apologize Cece - I have the post backed up, as well as the links to the file - and I can replace them. It is all still intact, but I just was not sure of what else to do to appease the situation without leaving others upset.

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 3:26 am

Ok...I put it in the Cstyles community hands...I've made a poll. Let's see what they, the members, want and need. hiho I think this is more than fair to all. ;)

You will have 7 day's to vote.

Voting ends on March, 22nd,

2013...which will be this coming

Friday @ 8pm EST.

Any questions...just ask!

Place your vote carefully,

you only get

one vote and you have to be

a member to vote.

**The administrator has the right to overrule the final decision at any time. But a viable reason will be given if this has to take place. cheese
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 4:01 pm

I'd definitely prefer it to stay here. I mean sure S-Club updates it also but they have a habit of not answering the question that people ask when and if something goes wrong with their content. It's rather annoying Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 6:29 pm

Agree!
Back to top Go down
Mura

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 10:49 pm

S-club can be a bit slow to update certain things from time to time, which I would prompt aWT about since we talk to each other occasionally. The various options you offered is also good, especially since some of them alter the graphics in CAS as well, which isn't done by S-club's still, I think.

Having such options can be helpful, and Cstyles is quite active. This means quick help if questions are asked, like Kosmo mentioned. I say keep on doing it, as long as you don't mind (since it didn't bother you to begin with). Of course, it also doesn't hurt to give a link to S-club's.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 12:12 am

I agree wholeheartedly! Plus, Ameenah's may be different enough, with a few tweaks, to call her own. That is, if she wanted to. It would be really 2 mods with similar abilities to aid in game play. wink
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 10:54 pm

Ok..the poll is over and the majority vote is to keep the mod here on Cstyles!! Thanks to all those that voted!! humana
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 Th_banner
Top Poster : **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 7:49 am

Most of the people voted to keep this mod, which is good. Vary is always good.
Back to top Go down
violettaindigo
violettaindigo

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 6:12 pm

S-Club can be slow to update. Also they don't provide different customized options like you do! They just have one file for each version, when you have many different files to choose from. They also only have 2048x2048 which isn't the strongest. The files you provide are so much more helpful to me, and you even provide the original graphicsrules.sgr link which is a life-saver! I would personally love it if you kept this posted and whoever has a problem with it could always go somewhere else haha!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 6:16 pm

Violet I like your style!!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2013, 8:10 pm

Sooo how long is this going to be up for vote? Is it going to be coming back?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 2:19 am

As soon as we can convince Ameenah to come back, hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Vampirefan15
Vampirefan15

Capricorn
Comments : Please call me Aimee not VF15. Thanks! C:

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 7:53 am

sorry to be a bother but do any of you have the original patch 1.50 GraphicsRules? i just accidently deleted mine...
thanks in advance! xDD
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 1:18 pm

https://www.box.com/s/rcwo3ju3mmwjd5sj3kpb

Here is the original EA version patch 1.50

Back to top Go down
FunnyFlower
FunnyFlower

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 9:52 pm

I GOT IT TO WORK!!! dancing
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 11:40 pm

WOOT Big smile
Back to top Go down
Nitego
Nitego

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:06 pm

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I really miss having the HQ Mod in CAS as well as in game, however, it seems that the S-Club version does not include the CAS version. Does anyone know where I can get it for 1.50? Thanks~
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 4:34 am

Nitego wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I really miss having the HQ Mod in CAS as well as in game, however, it seems that the S-Club version does not include the CAS version. Does anyone know where I can get it for 1.50? Thanks~

Not a stupid question at all. Unfortunately I have no idea. unknown The person that was working on this (Ameenah) is no longer in the simming community...but if I come across it I will gladly post a link for you.

You might want to post this question in WCIF section, it will probably get much better results. wink

Side note: Your avi is GORGEOUS!!! humana
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 1:41 pm

http://dachssims.blogspot.com/p/hd-mod.html

I have my mod uploaded again...my mod has all 4 versions as well and does cas...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 5:29 pm

Dach...is this considered to be one of your "limited edition " things...?
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 7:59 pm

Cece nope the HQ mod will be released as long as the game is still going and will keep getting upgraded with each update...i will also offer the previous update as well...i wont go back any further then the 1.50 update though...so i will offer the 1.50 and beyond version of the mod...especially since the manual version was mine all along.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 3:43 am

That's good to know. I personally don't use it, but I'd hate for people to start looking forward to it and it not be available...again. Glad to see it's back up and running.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 2:41 am

Me too. Thanks, Dachs. Smile

aWT's don't work for me. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod   **POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**POLL-PLEASE VOTE** HQ Mod

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Mods/Hacks/Updates-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com