Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 3:11 pm

hi

i just saw that the new patch update is here now oooooooooooh boy.  i have not  installed. i will later next week soon as the sliders are all ok and i nrass is updated. when installing, do take our the mod/packages folder out to a safe place for safekeeping. then install. that what i do and it works just fine that way.  then i put it all back in later when done.i do delete the old caches files  too so that it will be  regenerated to work with the new install or new expansion when i install them too. 
 here a thread over at the sims talking and showing in pictures what the new update patches have made available. interesting update huh

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/686753.page
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:39 pm

I'm not downloading the newest patch until all the mods are updated.  I saw on NRaas website that Master Controller, Woohooer, and a couple others won't be updated until tomorrow night.  From what I've read, this is a monster patch...pretty big.  
I always take mods out and turn off custom content on the launcher when downloading a patch.  

Just a quick picture because I found it slightly amusing.  I haven't installed the mod that reduces or gets rid of zombies yet, but I found a good way to distract them.  Get a house with a big front porch and put rocking chairs on it.  They seem to be more interested in the rockers than the sims in the house. laughing
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-6_zps4a64fcfa
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:50 pm

i gotta try the rocking chairs! did you ever make a fence with doors on them that can  lock out whoever you want . that how to keep out zombies on garden and other areas. 
 gnomes can keep or attract stray pets i read!

um the patch i am holding off , glitches i dont worry about it the mods i have i want to continue working i can wait
 i do move my mod/packages folder  out of the sims folder. i dont thik to turn of the custom thing. there nothing in there . i do delete the  caches  stuff . one can do picture caches deletion too if one wants. but the world cache is what. i should do that once a while
 dach did say not to do it too much though only when you need to but not every time .

and on that note , dach is very busy at home right now with her dogs at the moment so i havent spoken with her in a while. i think she said her graphic rules file is  good for island paradise too,shouldnt need a new one. but but but just in case make a copy of that  and put it someplace in case the game somehow put in a regular vanillia old ea maxis  graphic rules in there again then all you have to do is  put in the  tweaked one . of course it alway good to have a regular not tweaked backup file of the graphic rules too. 

garlic clove in dish of oil wrapped up in foil cooking in oven it good good  spread on toasty bread of some kind as in french or italian  stuff mmmmmmmmm it cooked so not bad for  the non lovers of garlic what not.  well u can drink coke  or coffee ot kill some the  smell but it should not when it cooked in oven roasted  yeahh. 

yes im drinking coffee  now sorry am on a  roll here. 

the new patch will let us make more empty lot  near water or half in water or on water that let us make room in some the worlds we have , like bridgeport a pain in the ass  to place lots. i think rabbits can be placed . mm it better be useful
 and there some new pattern with the patch. a icky bed , some   arches some pillars . more liek stuff for builders . they love that stuff  im sure

them zombies look so snug lolllllllllll
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 6:50 pm

The fence works like a charm to keep the zombies out.  I usually lock it to everyone but members of my household.  I also noticed that fairies seem to attract the zombies.  
I was playing a household yesterday who was at university.  By the time she had graduated, she had gotten three graduation gnomes.  Those things are really creepy.  I ended up selling them and gaining around 3,000 simoleons. Smile  

Ha...I'm drinking coffee, too.  My caramel blend with french vanilla creamer...yum!
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 7:01 pm

fairies do ohhhhhhhhhh. didnt know that .well well.  i do love the rocking chair it so sweet rocking a baby. the gnomes will change it  stance position every so often when you are not looking! woooooooooooooooooooh spooky 

i love flavored coffees! oh  oh like buy beans  at the store grind them  ohmygosh
 like  butterscotch is good or eggnog or put in eggnog milk in it yesh. if it got cream  or milk put in the coffee. ice cream  ,  cream flavored cream  ,  egg nog ,  etc . it all works. 

mmmm  bought a  coffee expresso stove top thing at walmart for 10 buck on clearance. the other brand only   12 to 13 buck . mmmmmmmmm

gonna try that 

garlic  cloves tasted not quite cooked enough tasting kinda green , mm i wonder if the  garlic was not fresh enough mmm

salt pepper in it of course

some do sprinkle in the salt on the gloves when cooked and mashed them . used to the rage was they went in potatoes .
 years ago in canada mcdonald they used to cook  big pizzas . pizza oven and all, and it wasnt that fast and the crust was bit less pizza more like biscuit i guess , half half and somehow i noticed that the ingredient listed garlic oil. that what made them taste out of this world wow. all this was experimental i guess they stopped doing that. what left is the mcrib  or mclobster . that come and go with the seasons. i heard ameircans buy ginger pop here cause it not in america wow. and someone said that red meat is not cooked  as long we do it in canada. it umm still ozzing pink juice see. i like all my food  cooked well ,  i dont even  let the banana peel touch the  shucked banana.  i either watch the bananas  with peels or  peel carefully and watch hands. one cant be careful. same with gree produce and salad stuff it all so  wow. so muchn in the news. heck people got sick from some lettuce  here in a restaurant awwww.

oh oh food on my mind sorry. am eating  of course.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:39 pm

@mamx...where did you get the hair on your male...I love the style!

@Kat...I am working on a male werewolf...not sure what what else I can do to him and boy they are UGLY when they transform!!! Can't we have good looking werewolves?

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screen54

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screen55

And here is the witch I'm working on.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screen56
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:11 pm

I'm not mamx, but here's a link to the hair: sims3dmc

Your simmies are gorgeous! Love067 Your guys are always so smexy and your lady witch is very beautiful...I LOVE the dimples and how you shaped her lips.  
I know you don't play toddlers too often, but if you get the chance, toddler werewolves are so adorable.  Well, all of them are, but when the toddler mimics the adult werewolf howling at the moon...CUTE!  I tried fixing a transformed werewolf's looks in cas and made him look worse.  I will be waiting for better looking ones also. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:18 pm

Thanks Kat!  To be honest, when I transformed him I jumped a bit! Lol! Scared the boogers out of me and all I could think was, please don't let this be how they look normally as a werewolf...which of course...sadly...they do. Now I'm scared to mess around with the transformed werewolf!! I think I will have toddlers just to see how they are as tiny monsters! 

And thankies for the hair!! Oh...I was working on a vampire but I can't seem to make the skin look 'normal'...regardless of what skin I use it still looks kind of grey'sih.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:50 pm

thanks katink for linking to the  hair for cece. i love that new hair , so different.that is the right hair i did use on the roommates house in sn moonlight falls  dante! wooo

cece are you going to have werewolf babies??????

katink  have you went and gotten navetsea  Wolf Edition   skintone   that what it is called, does that make them nicer looking in werewolf form or human form mm?
http://adf.ly/2279704/banner/http://navetsea.blogspot.ca/p/the-sims-3-skin.html

nto sure what cece  vamp is doing but perhaps you need to find some skintone with more color in their ramps ,did ya  move it up and down?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 11:48 pm

Ugh I hate adfly!! First you click, it takes 9 seconds before it will let you go to the next screen then the next screen makes you wait 5 seconds before you can click to download, then once you click to download, if you do the free version...you have to wait 20 seconds before you can get your download. Now the later part is 4 shared faults...but geez is there any type of actual 'free' service still available without all of the fronts and gizmo's?  Any who...rant
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 12:06 am

ugh try going to that mammyrocker site. just  clicking to enter that site  require adfly every click u do there is another  adfly oughhhghghhghahhhahaha  awful
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 12:17 am

mamx wrote:
thanks katink for linking to the  hair for cece. i love that new hair , so different.that is the right hair i did use on the roommates house in sn moonlight falls  dante! wooo

cece are you going to have werewolf babies??????

katink  have you went and gotten navetsea  Wolf Edition   skintone   that what it is called, does that make them nicer looking in werewolf form or human form mm?
http://adf.ly/2279704/banner/http://navetsea.blogspot.ca/p/the-sims-3-skin.html

nto sure what cece  vamp is doing but perhaps you need to find some skintone with more color in their ramps ,did ya  move it up and down?

No problem. I remembered seeing the hair on tumblr many times. I had Navetsea's wolf skin in my game, but kinda got a little freaked out over the extra nipples when I didn't have Supernatural installed. Now that I have it, I might put it back into my game. I'll try it later tonight or tomorrow and let you know.

I think the vampire skin has a grayish pallor to it. There is a mod that makes the skin normal, but I'm not sure if it's updated (even to the 1.50 patch). I tried using it and my game crashed. When I took it out, my game was fine.

I really dislike ad fly, but it seems like a lot of creators are using it now. Sad...
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 12:21 am

mediafire is doing diffrent  underad thing advertising now ugh. i wonder if all that going on is hard on our computer?

what  ,did you say extra nipples i seem to recall that oh.  wow weird indeed. woooowooo toodler tiaras second ep on tonight. it all seem so diff now.  my friends dont like that show too much now . in fact all the shows on that channal network have gone meh it seems.  only thing that is doing well i guess is duck dynasty i dont watch that  though .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 12:27 am

I haven't had any problems with mediafire yet, but still keeping my options open in case I do.  Not too crazy about all of the ads on the download page now, but, thankfully you can tell what button to click for download.

Watching Restaurant Stakeout on Food Network...good show. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 12:34 am

for some reason it not on here. i do have foodnetwork but it canada network version oh i sure miss the old day when  tlc was full of good cooking show. it had it all. death  by chocolate.southern cooking,  hawaiian u name it. julia child would not think they take cooking seriously on the food network.there my chicken is cooked, one for samwiches one with onion rosermary powder slices onions salt pepper some oil  on top and wa lat do tuck tehm  onion in everywhere weeeee,i should do over van gould good heaven he just so  strange looking still even after i made him over ages ago.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 12:46 am

I posted this on my tumblr page, but wanted to share it here, too. Smile  

Lucy's lost zombie relative.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-11_zps7d7320bc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Tumblr_moo8qrvuPy1ratljio2_400
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 12:50 am

lol ,she does look like lucy wow.with that in mind the actress did  use a fake voice to talk on the show as lucy then she lost   her voice  range so she sounded deep husky , she lost some  regristers in her voice. mmmmmmmmm wow
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:09 am

EXTRA NIPS!! I cannot keep that skin in...just too 'different' for my taste!Shocked I guess though it does go well for the realism of being a wolf! Lol!!

I can't get away from 'Young and deadly' on Lifetime!! It's so scary watching these young people do some sick and stupid crimes. I need to stop watching it though...it can be a bit mundane once it starts showing the story over and over again.

mamx...I can't watch that toddlers and tiara's show. I just get sick to my stomach seeing those little girls with all that makeup on and wiggling and shaking their hips...just wrong. At least in my opinion.humana
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:12 am

but that the south where all that dont mean the same thing as elsewhere i think. it all seem so strange to me. it more like vegas  though. ah.
young and deadly huh not seen that show. it sounds like  that movie  bling house. about  rich famous  cele being robbed for their bling.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:20 am

I want to see that show!!! It seems so funny knowing that celebs were robbed of their 'bling' and actually have real footage of the crimes. I have to look for this show and schedule a recording!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:27 am

paris hilton house is being used  in the film yes
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 2:14 am

Why are your sims so smexy Kat and Cece? D: I want to love them all! Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:08 am

Thanks KK...Kat does make some smexy sims and so do you!!humana
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:21 am

Cece is right.  You make smexy sims, Kosmo, and so does Cece. Big smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:23 am

katink i  didnt go in game very much was tired i guess.  anyhow i put in some rockers like you suggested. so zombies funness a coming soon we hopes. and here is  argus infectious disease specialist  and  here dante just reading. argus is unchanged till i get a better idea of what he should look like. he a sciencist so  adorkable would be the  theme for his makeover maybe? if i even do that.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-543_zps91d18e1a[/URL]

Last edited by mamx on June 21st 2013, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:26 am

Double post...oops!  I'd like to say this is a makeover, but it's more of a sandblast to the face on this sim.  I'm actually playing her in another game.  She's a private detective...I like the concept, but she keeps getting the same cases over and over, but with different sims. Sad...  Anywho, this is Lexie.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Tumblr_mook7eW8Yb1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:32 am

mamx wrote:
katink i  didnt go in game very much was tired i guess.  anyhow i put in some rockers like you suggested. so zombies funness a coming soon we hopes. and here is  argus infectious disease specialist  and  here dante just reading. argus is unchanged till i get a better idea of what he should look like. he a sciencist so  adorkable would be the  theme for his makeover maybe? if i even do that.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-543_zps91d18e1a[/URL]
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-541_zps80b3e48c[/URL]

I really like your makeover of Dante, mamx. I think adorkable would be a good idea for Argus and I think you should do it. I think it's really cool that two people can take the same sim and make the sim look completely different after a makeover. I'd like to see how you'd improve Argus. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:48 am

mm better werewolf default eyes would be nice perhaps?his face has to many of that weird ea maxis smudges to give his face character but just  look dirty and tired  and  make them look extra  heavy looking or something eh. 
 same case over over oh that is boring, if you progress in the career  maybe it all go away and more interesting things happens. it should in a supernatural world hummph  phooey on  ea huh.
isnt argus ea maxis hair some nice. it amazing what they have done to some hair textures at time .will fix his body hair and  fix his pinched looking mouth for sure!
Lexie make a good paranormal  character in a book perhaps.  have become a author later on to write her crimes stories! lexie is very pretty i  must say

found this thing thread at the sims
Is it possible to make an attractive Werewolf
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/601872.page

night night
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:20 pm

I'd be afraid of the werewolf default eyes conflicting with the default eyes that I have in my game, but I agree that the werewolf eyes need improvement.  I ended up putting contacts on my toddler werewolves because their eyes were too glowy...is that even a word? wink
EA has improved a little on some of the male hairstyles and I actually do like Argus' hair, too.  I like the single braid with the headband that came with University Life and a couple of the Supernatural hairs also.
I would say to widen his lips a little to get rid of the pinched look to his mouth and I think that all of EA's body hair needs fixed.  I like TummyZa's body hair (on mts)...I just wish there was more.

This is what Lexie looked like before her massive makeover.  She was Asala Karam from University Life.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 AsalaKaram
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 2:34 pm

You all make me want to do a makeover on some random townies. O.O Katink you're always doing awesome townie makeovers. I still think that the only thing wrong with Supernatural is that the werewolves should've been able to turn into actual wolves. That would've been sweet.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 2:53 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
You all make me want to do a makeover on some random townies. O.O Katink you're always doing awesome townie makeovers. I still think that the only thing wrong with Supernatural is that the werewolves should've been able to turn into actual wolves. That would've been sweet.

OMGosh...yes! I think it would have looked better if they'd turn into wolves. The way it is now, they look like they have a lower jaw disorder. I was a little disappointed with that, but I love the fairies and witches! I'm just having some problems with coloring the fairy's wings.
I think the makeovers are now a compulsion. I see one of the random ugly townies and cringe. If my daughter, Dee, sees me staring at one of them for too long, she says, "You're going to do another makeover, aren't you?" lmao
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 3:43 pm

ROFL XD I've never made a werewolf sim because you basically have to recreate them over again to make them look right. It's annoying. And LOL Dee knows your looks! We daughters know our mother's different stares. Especially the "You are in trouble so you better shut up" stare.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 3:59 pm

lol , katink oh you poor thing will never be done ever lol. deedee knows you well it seems like haha

umum oh actual wolf oh that would have been cool oh yes wow. ea missed the boat aw.score 1 for kosmos

umm as to fairy wings one can get more wings , put in the package folders. i cant remember if they are new new or recolors though. that would  take less time fiddling around in cas if you had that i think.   pick what you like then presto it done. perhaps the customs  wings are more recolorable too it been so long since i seen them.

http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&go=Go&gs=2&f=342&gs=2

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=493905

http://www.gameyum.com/sims-3/102970-guide-to-fairy-wings-in-the-sims-3/
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:17 pm

some update mods for 1.55 perhaps this is handy for some eh?????

Antitsenzor for the patch 1.55 from velocitygrass

http://sims3planet.ru/

it there ,i tried to post a link but it went kabooey on me ew
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:40 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
ROFL XD I've never made a werewolf sim because you basically have to recreate them over again to make them look right. It's annoying. And LOL Dee knows your looks! We daughters know our mother's different stares. Especially the "You are in trouble so you better shut up" stare.

I have a werewolf (Gladsten), but I kinda tolerate his ugliness every full moon. I still love the toddler werewolves, even though they will grow up with a strange looking side. Dee read our posts and laughed. She knows me so well...lol
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 11:36 pm

I couldn't deal with it XD It irritated me to know end that I spent 6million years making the sim and then I have to redo it to fix them in CAS for a werewolf. I almost died when I saw that.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 3:29 am

Here are some more pics from my Supernatural Sisters game. Smile  Warning...pic heavy.

Aurora and Cecille are ready to go to University.  I think Aurora looks a little bit more excited.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-11_zpsd592a996

Cecille decided to play a game of pool when one of the dorm mates, Holly, got stuck while streaking...how does that even happen?  Is the light blocking her way?  Rolling Eyes
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-12_zps6d189aef

Aurora is showing off one of ilikeyourfacesims maxi dresses.  
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-15_zpsd9f74f29

Cecille Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-25_zpsa70a3926

Must be a boring class.  Four of the students were asleep, including Aurora.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-29_zps4627b923

Aurora wearing Outdoor Living clothes.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-31_zps776add09

Love this face! tease
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-14_zpsc25ad8bb

Don't worry, Bonehilda....you look great! humana
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-17_zps7638213f

Aurora, Cecille (with a new hairstyle) and Derek.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-19_zpsbaec5831

Uh...no words come to mind except cluster funk.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-26_zpsd3d70854
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-27_zpsee7edcaf
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-28_zps3e96d74f
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 4:05 am

i love the pictures! aurora  quite pretty , her maxi dress is gorgous. all  in university now ahh.  i havnt dont that in   a while. they were kind of icky poo in looks   as i recall. tons of the sims need makeover sigh.pic 9 telling some kind of a story it seems. and the stuck streaker  gee whiz.

oh dont forget we need to make certain teh  k store fixes will be compatible with 1.55  patch. it seem they should be but  matty said the patch is  just oh oh oh  a biggie to wade through eek!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 4:36 am

some pictures of what i did to argus. his mouth needed a lot of tweaking wow. im not done with him yet. the eye look  rather odd to me. but that can be a good or bad thing. good in that it make him look very diff. but bad it just odd somehow. it needs some fixing but not a makeover on the eyes perhaps. using eskin skinny skin on argus.

Last edited by mamx on June 21st 2013, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 4:55 am

Aurora is a sweetheart, except when she booby traps the dorm or makes people vomit toads or gold. laughing
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:52 pm

mamx wrote:
some pictures of what i did to argus. his mouth needed a lot of tweaking wow. im not done with him yet. the eye look  rather odd to me. but that can be a good or bad thing. good in that it make him look very diff. but bad it just odd somehow. it needs some fixing but not a makeover on the eyes perhaps. using eskin skinny skin on argus.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-553_zpsbf06429d[/URL]
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-552_zps2d4829e0[/URL]
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-554_zps07a664e6[/URL]

He looks pretty good so far, but I would have to agree about the odd eyes. maybe lower the eyelid height a smidge so he doesn't look like he's scared. Watch out though...makeovers are addictive. Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:41 pm

I never thought of doing that Shocked Putting supernaturals in college....lol sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:28 pm

You should try it, Kosmo.  It's a lot of fun to cast spells at the other students...you know, give them toad heads, change them into their skivvies, etc...laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:47 pm

i wanna do that too! gold toads what more  i have dante he  is mean he likes to scare his roommates. scare a werewolf , make a ghost pee herself how wierd is that eh?
here some update on argus what you think of the eyes now i tweaked some but how much do i need ?

Last edited by mamx on June 21st 2013, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 3:31 pm

mm more  tweaking again  latest updates, i did much as i can so far with him,cant seem to do too much more .maybe different eyebrows mm? critiqes and  what to do  ,give it please
update
i made his mouth tiny bit less wide what a diff that makes
what does deedee thinks i wonder i need a diff pair of eyes looking at this i guess sigh
]I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 Screenshot-560_zps661af5db[/URL]
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:23 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:

So are you saying that once they transform, you have to 'remake' them when they are human forum again?! Or is it once we fix the transformed werewolf?
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:01 pm

everytime time the sim is a werewolf again ,you will have to redo his face back to where you had before as a human, because it tends  snaps back  the maxis default  werewolf face. there are supposely 3 different default werewolves  faces  , that what i read  about it . fun huh
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:14 pm

Well ugh!!! I don't want to have to redo completely my sim once he is no longer a werewolf. I've worked way to hard on a sim to have to redo him after each change. Yuck! Well...might not have any werewolves in my game...except for Ea's npc's.  What about vamps...do you have the same problem with the as well?
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:19 pm

not that i know of , i hear about  vamps or fairy. i bet zombies are not changeable in that way too i would not be suprised.  but one can cure the zombie and then do over in human form!

i said the werewolf cant keep his new face , i said the human  keep his new face.
that 2 different forms on the same sim .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com