Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:48 pm

Here's how mamx's sim, Kitiana, looked in my game.  She is the daughter of Jelly-Nick's Keith Hopkins and my sim, Bree Fulton.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-39-4_zps196ff57d

I aged her up because I wanted to see how she would look as a young adult.  Personally, I thought she turned out pretty well.  Her nose is a little narrow and her lips needed some work, but I liked her.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot_zps68c2306e

This is Kitiana with most of her tweaking done.  I gave her the bun hairstyle so I could see her face better.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-2_zps9d21626d

Nothing else was done to sculpt her face.  I just added make up and hair.  Still not done with her yet, though.  I'm not changing anything else on her face.  I'm just adding hair and clothes and I'm still iffy on the make up.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-4_zps34548ba9

I'm not planning to upload her, because she's not mine to upload. I just wanted to show her little makeover.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:28 am

that version is your to upload i would think , since i never even did mine yet, i dont even remember any save sim file of kitian lol
so funny. she has baby brother now , so i got to make sure they are all ok yep. anyway she looking pretty and all yep
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:01 am

Why wouldn't she be yours Kat? You did say that you used another creator's sim to father her with one of your own. I don't think offspring would count as stealing! Upload her and enjoy!!humana  And that Roy is adorable!!
Back to top Go down
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:45 am

katink wrote:
Thunderstorms passed north of where I am.  We got some rain and thunder, but thankfully, nothing else.  The last tornado that hit close to us was in 1985.  I remember it so well because it practically destroyed the town of Atlantic, which was about 5-10 miles from where my sister was working...scary.
I'm glad you're all right Kat.

The city where we live now had a huge tornado in June of 1985. A couple of people died and a whole neighbourhood was leveled. We didn't live here at the time but it's on the news every year at about that time. One of the persons who died was a young boy.

The street that we live on now is only one street over from where the tornado made it's path.

They say the sky went a greenish colour right before and the sound of the winds was like a locomotive train coming through.

Scary for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:49 am

Oh ya, I love your sim Kitiana. She's really pretty.

I always put a bun on them while I'm working on them in CAS either that or I make them completely bald humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 2:24 pm

bun on a bun that was previously in a bun haha i made a pun don lob things at me k?
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 3:10 pm

I might have to get her all dolled up and upload her then. I still like playing her as a toddler...she is such a cutie. Smile I know...I can make her life-long friends with Roy and then maybe high school sweethearts when they are teens. wink 
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:11 pm

it funny i was looking at my kitiana sim file and found i had her for the longest time as a child omgosh.  i need to play faster lol

look forward to seeing roy with her later eh.

today is most most balmy and muggy and very damp and rain rain or drizzle or something oh hhhhhh it tropical rain today ahh
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 6:50 pm

We had a little bit of rain earlier, but it's pretty nice outside. Not too warm or cold. I think I'm going to put her in game in Regina and Jule's house. I have to get them moved out first, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:22 pm

okdokey party on !
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 10:50 pm

Here's an update of my Ayden Van Gould makeover...I swear, he's becoming my favorite male sim in Moonlight Falls.  Sorry about the walls being down in this picture, but it was taken in the Van Gould attic, which was a little cramped. Sad... 
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-9_zpsc77fd247

I'm guessing this is EA's little take on the Twilight franchise.  Bailey Swain and Tristan Van Gould, who I'm guessing are supposed to be their Bella and Edward.  I'm not a fan of the franchise...I like my vampires non-sparkly(Anne Rice anyone), but anywho...here they are, along with his sister, Emelie.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-5_zpsbc2d5cd7
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 2:46 am

oh they are so good katink! can ya save the family so that one can have it put in the library ? i want to play that family but they are so icky looking in my game i tried to do them over and it just a fat fail . oh
so can ya save the family with the house and all? that can be done i think mmm
it then possible to play the exact sims and all oh .

i been so busy sorting my file oh man. i got messy i guess. so i am getting all my skysim and newsea and cazy and butterfly but not really into peggy stuff not sure i want the peggy gal stuff i think, but i keep all male hairs that i can find . yes i sort them by cazy female hair and then cazy male hair
it not that much really . it peggy that a lot of stuff. and i alway download the ones that are resized to fit the sims head eg over at r2m site and 2 or 3 hair at simplykitcsh something it called. a newsea hator male hair was fixed to fix better . oops. i ramble pardon me
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 2:55 am

I could probably do that for you, mamx. I do have the family saved in my bin, so it wouldn't be too much trouble sending them to you. I'll have to get into my game and sort through the stuff so you get the right file. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 3:16 am

if it not to much trouble thank, dont rush on my account. they will make supernatural fun im sure.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 3:34 am

Give me a day or so and if I still haven't sent them to you, remind me. I've been very forgetful lately.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 3:47 am

ok dokey that fine with me.it been very warm or overcast then cooled off then rained so hard it now coolish out side . ah.it was humid and wet like but not so hot thank goodness. will go now . have fun party on .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 3:36 am

I jumped back into the MacDuff/Crumplebottom house because...cough, cough...someone wanted a couple of my sims from that family. Anyway, I decided to play the house for a bit. I moved Jules and Regina into their own house and they immediately rolled the wish to have a baby. Well...

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_ms20l1v42Q1ratljio4_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_ms20l1v42Q1ratljio5_1280

Kind of forgot to get pregnancy pics, but it's a boy. His name is Jackson and he will not stay a baby for very long.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_ms2oseb8O71ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_ms2oseb8O71ratljio2_1280

They barely made it home from the hospital and rolled the wish to have another baby. Since Jules is a twin, I'm thinking it's only fitting that they have a set of their own. hehehe
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_ms2oseb8O71ratljio3_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_ms2oseb8O71ratljio4_1280

Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 5:21 am

Your sims look great in those poses.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:11 pm

yeah eden is right , good pictures good poses , i was thinking they do that oh it poses ohhh, love it
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 3:15 pm

I love posing my sims in game to get good pictures, but end up having to reset them or they'll go downstairs(or upstairs) via the floor. I have about a ton of poses in my game just waiting to be used, but I'm always worried that I'm going to glitch my game. I guess I'll just copy the save game in case it gets glitched. Thanks for the compliments.

I finally figured out(actually Dee figured it out) how to create a page on tumblr for my Supernatural Sisters story, so I'll be posting pics there as well. I just need to find a good male sim to go head to head with my sim, Genevieve(Genny) and her sister Alina.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 3:33 pm

Some born-in-game sims.

First up is Dyanna and Isobel Greenwood, who are daughters of Harley and Renee Greenwood. The only thing I changed on them is their hair and eyebrows. Faces were not altered in any way. They are actually 2/3 of a set of triplets. I haven't been able to get a picture of their brother, Aric.
Dyanna
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_ms3n3eA5nh1ratljio1_1280

Isobel
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_ms3n3eA5nh1ratljio2_1280

This is Andie Crumplebottom...daughter of Rajan Patel and Joelle Crumplebottom. She looks more like her father than her mother.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot_zpsa2eb8ebc
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:06 pm

oh oh oh
i have some poses i never think to do  use  or whatnot!

i find it very tricky to do

love your newest sims they are just so beautiful

ah

coffee time right now right now it very sunny sunny and way to hot to be out ouch

witches are calling for katink to play them again i thinks
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:13 pm

I hear the Manchester sisters calling and I will be playing them today...probably after I make dinner. Oven fried chicken, noodles, veggies. I still have to finish updating Alina and then I can play them in game. I think I'm going to gut and remodel the Victorian house in Moonlight Falls for them...the one next to the park and I need to find some good witchy clutter for in their attic. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:23 pm

witchy clutter oh that sounds like  a good hunt for cc stuff mm.   google witchy objects  sims3  mm    , alina mm  a sim already in the game ? moonlight fall is  spooky oh yes.  i m not crazy about that ayden house it seem hard for the sims to live in it eh

i have spagetti sauce all made ready to go for supper so only need the pasta and toast some garlic bread wala
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:31 pm

Alina is a complete and total makeover of Genny's sister, Lena(the fairy). She's going to be a witch, like Genny(Genevieve) and, hopefully, isn't as pudding looking. Alina is more logical. where Genny is more emotional.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:43 pm

oh i remember lena yeah , didnt she have a little fairy baby girl ? that was a while ago. i know you really loved playing genny but not sure of lena , but u are changing her lol so guess not ahh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 5:20 pm

Yep...Lena had a daughter named Aurora. She still might, but I'm not sure. Genny is my favorite, but Lena was just kind of....there. I married her off as quickly as I could to get her out of the house. Hopefully, Alina will be more fun to play since she's now a witch. I'll have to get a couple of pictures of her in game when I go in.
Dinner is in the oven, so it won't be too long now until I go into game. Smile I might go in to start re-doing the house for them. Off to find witchy clutter. humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 5:54 pm

horray, i should go see that old house myself i forget what it like now. i bet it got lot of ghosties

just making over a sim i have here. not sure why it not going where  i want it to but not to bad mm

back again burp
tweaking over a sim i have that was in supernatural  , a makeover of  elf in the game. ummmm
3 pic that show in order what i was doing not done , am  tweaking on him still and doing saving save sim files and  and name change and personality for him called  matt duhamel i thinks he will be called. and some newer clothes later of course.

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-19_zps38031d07

update  must  bring it all back a bit   mm oh dear me

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-22_zps853a748d

last makeover mmm it ok i guess. i been working on him too long i think . i m sure he looked better  before  during the tweaking before but was trying to make him look like someone on tv  and it led me astray i guess? too keep or not to keep is the thing meh

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8a2tk4z80t2y23g/Matt_Duhamel1.rar

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-25_zpsc417aca9

final finally sigh
[I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-34_zps1a622ad6
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-35_zps0852e0b6[/URL]

Last edited by mamx on August 26th 2013, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Badge-1-1
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 4:40 pm

mamx...he is super cute your new sim...i look forward to seeing pictures of his supernatural ways in the game...=)
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 5:48 pm

Mamx, he's a hottie. Razz 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 5:52 pm

i need better picture i think so will put up some pictures i hope to do that

thank eden , dach. he looked so much better in screen than in the picture it most odd

here the save sims file for matt if one even wants it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8a2tk4z80t2y23g/Matt_Duhamel1.rar

he require ea hair, eskin skinny skintone, default diamente eye from bloodsim moonsims? and tifa faceshading makeup,clothes all ea mmmmm mmmmm that all i guess. and one physical suprise u get to see if one plays him and mmm his trait is like green , like beach music . swim , charm, good , excitable
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 7:02 am

downloaded thanks hun for sharing him...
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 3:38 pm

Definitely downloading this cutie! Thank you for sharing him with us, mamx. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 4:37 pm

oh im glad you like him katink, and everyone , he can be change anyway you want.but he not for pay and stuff like that , pixel him all you wanna. ugh today is so warm and and muggy and overcast i was to vacum but the air is so stifling today gee whiz. eeks
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 6:41 am

Well, real life snatched me away once again, but *hopefully* I am getting my strength back. Right now, my arms look like someone beat me up, thanks to all of the nurses and other medical personnel poking me with needles...ouch! I did manage to get into my game and play for a bit and even did a quick makeover also.

This is Joanie MacDuff...love the MacDuffs of Moonlight Falls. I though she was kind of cute to begin with and attempted to emphasize her features. Hopefully, I didn't hurt her too bad. humana I apologize if I'm all over the place, but pain meds make me loopy.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_msr11vv6Fy1ratljio1_250
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_msr11vv6Fy1ratljio2_1280

I gave her husband, Flint, a makeover also, but didn't think to take any pictures of him. Sad... 
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 4:01 pm

Wow, amazing makeover!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 6:49 pm

welcome back Katink! your new makeover is great, she so sweet!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:09 am

i wonder if that hair is redone over without the thing on top of it seem really cute hair is it supernatural hair???
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:50 am

Thanks guys! I kinda fell in love with the MacDuff family. Felicity and Faith got makeovers also, but I haven't done anything with the youngest child yet. Joanie is always pregnant at the beginning of the game in Moonlight Falls. This time she gave birth to a little boy named Geraldo. I'm thinking about changing his name to Gerald instead. Smile

@mamx: Not sure if anyone has retextured the hair that I put on Joanie or if they removed the accessory and yes, it is a Supernatural hair. I thought it suited her. I think she would look good in vintage 1940's clothing. She truly is a doll.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:53 am

i bet redcat aka edit did that hair or was it that person wok ? did them mmmm
it been awhile
so you start over in moonlight huh one can alway start a new game keep the old game etc ,which i should try one day that way mmm
look forward to some more pictures as usal but  have fun first!

http://simowyblogwojtka.blogspot.ca/p/fryzury.html
maybe is the place mmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:02 am

I'm having loads of fun. I'm playing the MacDuff twins. They are living with Nicky Snitcher (She started out as a babysitter for Jackson when he was a toddler.) She is now married to Joe MacDuff. Jules MacDuff is engaged to a sim by the name of Sami...can't remember her last name. Jackson, now a teen, is Joe's son. Joe and Nicky also have a little girl named Rissa. She's only a baby right now, but I'll get some pics when she ages up to toddler. I'm hoping that she takes more after her daddy. Smile

Here's Jackson Macduff, who is now a teen and looks so much like his daddy. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Tumblr_mssizcjv7S1ratljio1_500
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:18 am

i should play  the supernatural world again mmm. it is sept after all yes indeed.good sim there  katink ,unusal for you but impressive  still horray

there are some nice 1920 clothes set recently from the store plus dont all about style has some lovely vintage things mm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:11 pm

Here's the makeover that I did on Faith MacDuff. Smile She's a teen whenever you start a new game in Moonlight Falls. She is a young adult in my game and married to Chauncey Grimm with a baby on the way.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 250px-Faith_MacDuff
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-5_zps5c942cc1
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:22 pm

you are having fun that great. i tried to start moonlight fall but my game crashing or something, so i decided to update my patch and so on .i figure something is not quite right and all the mod i uses are updated now yeah. gonna play the mcduff family. i tried last night but had to quit the game , it was late at night in the game and they all tried to find their bed . they didnt have a clue what bed is what haha that house is damn big gee whiz. took me a while for the game to show the house .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:19 pm

I just took the makeovers of Joanie and Flint MacDuff and aged them back to young adult. I think it might be fun to play them before they have children. Dee told me to take lots of pictures so that I can post them. Smile I like the MacDuff house, but it is really big and somewhat cluttered looking. I just have to make sure that they have twins the first time Joanie gets pregnant and that they have boys. That should be pretty easy, though...kids music and apples. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:15 pm

twins eeks! too much for me it is . mm the vampire with ayden family that hous is so big it took a while to let it render and the nrass mod to fix thing in game gee whiz. off to see the mcduff i am

saw bb15 on tv toniight at least nearly 10 to 15 min of the show was recap. mm i wonder how they get away with that.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 8:50 pm

well last night i thought  i try to do over  female head of the mcduff household.she sure looked kind of oddly old for someone who not suppose to be really so old yet i thought . so she is younger now no age stuff on her slimmer of course and still has that odd freckled look to her skin, not sure why though,i did change her skin to   an eskin skintone mm maybe it an effect left over from the default skintone i was using mm ,some moonskin i was using ummoh um oh it was the  nestsea m93 default skin oh.
oh well i did manage to save her but not sure i save the game cant remember now ooh. the game crashes late today didnt turn it off eh.
here a pic of her and some werid other sim swimming around at the spa gym haha. for some reason mcduff husband is swimming in his clothes. he  a prude or something mmmm. mm i keep thinking she look like bebe , fraiser wife from fraiser tv show  eh.  the character was so annoying gee.

ps , i notice the new patch left behind a tmp file on my ddcache folder. so as usal i got rid of that too.

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-80_zps58bcb431

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 Screenshot-79_zps852d6da8
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:25 pm

Wow!! I can't believe how far behind I am in this post!!! Love all the makeovers...Kat you are just a genuis when it comes to makeovers and mamx...I'm so glad to see you doing makeovers as well!!! You are truly branching out and I love it!!

Kat with those poses I had to turn on the fan in my bedroom...smoking hawt!!! Hopefully will get to play again...sooner rather than later.

I'm so glad you are feeling better Kat, great to see you back even if you were a bit loopy!! Loopy is good sometimes!! Lol!

I'm wondering now, mamx you said you have been having a lot of crashing since the latest patch...geez...wonder what they have done to the game now,especially since you said all of your mods are updated.

I can say this...at least with my computer problems I have been able to finally almost get caught up on Trublood!! I so love that show!! Only a season and a half and I'm completely caught up...but miss being here so much it hurts!!sad 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 12:42 am

i leftmy game on all night and next day went on using the computer is one way i crashed my game,another way is sometime in cas it wil crash ,one must be careful not to overtax the game or the computer .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com