Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:23 am

bad bad bad dee gosh. the cops in this game are kind of mmm sillies um
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 7:30 pm

That's my last picture for a little while. I have to figure out what the heck is wrong with my internet. For some reason, they are saying that we are over our bandwidth. I haven't been taking as many pictures in game lately. I can't even go to tumblr. I get redirected by my isp. It does allow me to come to Cstyles, though, which is good.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling, but I wanted to explain why there are no pictures from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:15 pm

Geez, we'll miss you Kat.  Hope you get it figured out soon.  sad
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:17 pm

gee whiz , hope it not your tumblr making a mess of things, i wonder what going on , we all hope things works out soon , now let all parttay!
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:48 pm

I'll still be hanging out around Cstyles and will be able to comment here. I'm just not able to post pics at this time. I think I should be ok once the next billing cycle starts. They said that we used over 200 gig (which is what my isp allows). The only thing I can think of is that my son uploaded a crap load of videos to youtube and maybe that boosted our bandwidth.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:57 pm

games take up a lot too and movies can be 700 mb if it is pirate stuff or 1 gig or 4 gig or more if it dvd. i have to wonder if netflick uses up bandwidth too. mmmm i get the unlimited packages it a bit more i guess and it not as fast maybe? it is high speed . i dont need superspeed so bad that it superquick
ah well
got your mermaid family in a big big house mm i forget what one. baby serena a baby. hini is from the 3 babes household huh. i have still have all the orginal household in is game ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what to do what to do oh

irish festival on . live music in the waterfront park here. perfect weather , wind carred the sound everywhere. good music singing , packed with people for here wow.
and there the exhibitions rides carnivale is here for the next 3 days. and would you know it . no one in my family goes these things at all mmmmm
oh well
hard to find things to do i guess if one one lives but more fun to do it outside the area we live. is that contrary mmm

ah well
am was watching before sunset after sunset movies , that ethan hawke look like shite in the secon d movie oh mgosh. he was married to uma thurman one time or was at the time then he cheated on her she dumped him ooooooooooo

he looked a bit discrepit or something, just went lost so much weight wow. he 45 or something now . ah. to think that 35 was kind of old one time waaaaaaa
one should be 35 forever young huh

yes i m drinking coffee and rambling again dang
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:09 am

I guess I am able to post pictures...yeah!  Please disregard my last couple of posts then. Smile 

Remember my sim who was turned into a toad?  Well, she finally got her revenge.  She is now a fairy and she bestowed inner beauty on Beatrice Crumplebottom.  Not as strong as the toadification curse, but almost as funny. Beatrice's sister, Belinda, thought it was pretty funny. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-4_zps2d17d2b5

She kinda went overboard, though and did the inner beauty prank on Tristan Van Gould, too.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-2_zpse269758e

Must have been the pregnancy hormones.  She also broke up with the baby's father and kicked her roommates out. laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 11:19 am

wow that sure is horrorifically funny woooo!
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:04 pm

Lexie is now a level 10 fairy, mother of one toddler, and pregnant with baby number 2. She met her husband at the cemetery, which is fitting since she's a ghost hunter. He was actually a ghost that was from Sims 2...Fricorith Tricou. He and his family had lived in the House of The Fallen Trees in the downtown area (Nightlife). For some reason, TS3 gave him blue hair instead of blonde, which he originally had in TS2, but I actually liked it on him so I kept it. Now I have to fight the urge to recreate the other Tricou ghosts for my game.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:11 pm

wow you on a roll again horray have fun!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:18 am

It's been a little while since I posted much of anything.  Real life has been kind of getting in the way lately, along with my new found obsession with my game again.  I've also pulled a lot of my writing out of hiding and have been putting pen...er...pencil to paper once again.  I've been wanting to write a sim story, but I find it difficult to find pictures to match the images in my head when writing.  I'm also a perfectionist.  If I don't like what I've written, I don't want anyone else to see it, which explains why my writing was stowed away to begin with.  Ok...I'll stop babbling now.  

One of the houses that I'm currently playing is the Neengia House.  I created my version of Rainelle Neengia from TS2 (she is a ghost in the House of the Fallen Trees in Nightlife).  She lives with her father, Ryder (not from TS2) in Moonlight Falls.  While playing that family, I decided to resurrect Fricorith Tricou (from TS2), along with Jimmy Vu.  I call them my "Lost Boys".
I did get a couple of in game pictures.

Fricorith and Rainelle (she was an adult in TS2, but I made her teen for my game)
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mqha0bfoYW1ratljio1_1280

Fricorith (I call him Frye) and Jimmy Vu
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mqha0bfoYW1ratljio2_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:58 am

good to see you are back. i played some sim today too. only for bit though, i need to get back to bree and keith family again i think. bringing back ts2 sims. that sure is ambiton but sound like fun.
have fun with your writing , dont worry be happy da da da
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:48 pm

I was playing around in cas last night, because I wasn't really in the mood to play.  I opened cas to find a male EA sim, changed him to female and played with sliders for a bit and this is what I got.  I haven't named her...heck, I haven't even finished her, but this is what I have so far.  The first thing that popped into my head after working on her was the line from Mrs Doubtfire when Robin Williams said, "I don't 'werk' with the males, 'cause I used to be one."
I absolutely love the Eve skin by Nika V. found here.

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mqk97t4h0W1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 7:19 pm

she very very very pretty yep. i did wondered about that new eve skin, good to know it a good one , i have it now too huzzah , it very very very rainy here oh and blustery . ahhh
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:17 am

She's really pretty Kat
She's so realistic. I love her!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:39 am

I finally did finish her and named her Nerissa. I also went the next step and created two best friends for her, named Jordan and Delia. I'll have to get some in-game pics of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:51 am

horray, will love seeing your pictures for sure, her hair so nice, redheads rule mmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 7:53 am

She's actually a character in a story that I'm writing (not a sim story).  I haven't gotten her in game yet.  Instead, I went into cas and played around...yet again.  I'm now playing this sim, Alexa, in Twinbrook (which got a little makeover).  She's my flirty, charismatic, rock star.  She wasn't quite finished in this pic, but I didn't change too much.  She is yet another of my female sims that started out as a male. Razz 
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mqolxjFHsw1ratljio1_1280

Some in-game pics of Alexa.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mqp7793GwJ1ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mqp7793GwJ1ratljio2_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mqp7793GwJ1ratljio3_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:47 pm

alexa really pretty wow. twinbrook too good for her! lol that place all swamp isnt it, i wondered it a world that good to play ? it must seem so old now huh. it need a lot of updates im sure. mm that interesting ,
have to make coffee of course mmmmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:54 pm

It's not bad, but it does need a little "modernizing". I had to move the bookstore back a couple of spaces, because the sims wouldn't go into it. I might end up moving her to Isla Paradiso anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:24 pm

that interesting about the bookstore, i should look up  twinbrook thread at the sims huh. im sure some have made over twinbrook and uploaded it. they make changes to make more room and all. it helped that since  the sims late night came out we can have the townhall double as mm something else now too. one can do that with  regristers too. so a store can be more than one thing. that mean more spaces or less clutters. i used to know all this stuff  wow. feel like centuries ago now.

oh oh  you a fan of stephen king ahh.
like the under the dome tv show i love it!
tommyknockers to be  some show tv show or movie or miniseries i forget what . that was in the news. lot of stephen comics nowaday too. one series that gave me the heebie jeebies was the one about alien clown - it ewwwwww. awful
the stand was good  , too religious for my taste but that was on tv before the internet mmm.
horror is back in a big way , big money maker movies in horror genre now wow

ps when you feel like it , can you send me your alexa save sim file. she just so pretty, i keep thinking barbie sister or something eh. maybe she chrissy all grown up ?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:42 pm

OMG I forgot all about Chrissy!!! That has been so many years ago...you have truly bought back some delightful memories!! Love067  It's been awhile since I've browsed this thread...stupid computer problems have truly restricted a lot of online time overall.

So Kat is making transgender sims now huh!!Shocked  Now, I've done this before, but it seems like the offspring have come out a bit 'strange' looking. Maybe genetics and you'd think it shouldn't matter since you changed the gender, but this is all just my prior experience and I haven't done this in a long time because the babies were coming out so strange!

I feel so rushed on my computer right now, constantly fearing that it will go blue screen on me or just crash and close. Bad timing money wise for my computer to go bye bye and writing on my tablet is just so time consuming and I have to constantly correct typo's because the letters are so small. (I have a Samsung Galaxy 2 7inch) I'm grateful to have it, I truly am because there are times I couldn't get online via computer and was able to fall back on the tablet to even be able to slightly conversate.

I should hold a bake sale or raffle tickets...Lol!! Kind of hard to sell goodies via internet!!

Any who...wow Kat, you sure know how to get a thread rolling...10 pages!!! You go girl!!humana humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:47 pm

10 pages!
tablet!
transgender!
babies!
eeks no tablet for me if i have to have a computer . laptop or desktop please
transgender huh
katink  using good skintones nowaday is why they work so good and  katink is good at simming  that sure make a difference i think

and and how do i make 2 guy or 2 gal have a baby in game . is there way mm i forget how !

barbie ken
skipper
chrissy
christine
black ken
brown hair midge?

little toodler boy with blond hair

cant think who else now
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 6:53 pm

katink wrote:
I was playing around in cas last night, because I wasn't really in the mood to play.  I opened cas to find a male EA sim, changed him to female and played with sliders for a bit and this is what I got.  I haven't named her...heck, I haven't even finished her, but this is what I have so far.  The first thing that popped into my head after working on her was the line from Mrs Doubtfire when Robin Williams said, "I don't 'werk' with the males, 'cause I used to be one."
I absolutely love the Eve skin by Nika V. found here.

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mqk97t4h0W1ratljio1_1280

Don't you just LOVE the butt on her skin?!!! So cute and naturally rounded without being overkill. I wonder how it looks on darker skin. It looks like it's penis able also!!humana humana <----My favorite emoticon, but don't you just want to say, "what are you so damn happy about?!" Lol!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:03 pm

I guess I'm getting forgetful in my old age...hehe...but I haven't even checked to see if it was penis friendly yet. Shocked  Shame on me! The details on the skin are amazing though. This is right up there with Navetsea and Ephemera skins, in my opinion.

Oh yeah, I've totally become addicted to the butt slider, too. I think Dee suspects that I'm a little looney, because my sims now have to have poppin' booties. wink 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:33 pm

butt sliders ? how i miss that one, must get that one , anyone knows where eh?
peepee friendly mmm let me check eve for pee pee friendliness gee whiz

dont seem to be , but u can get the adam skin hehee, and the default is good for only ya adult it seems

butt slider never thought to get some , want some booty sliders now
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:17 am

I faithfully use the butt slider on all my sims!! They have got to have some badonkadonk!! Eve has a picture of the male and you can see he is penis friendly! humana 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:22 am

The butt slider that I'm using came with Jonha's sliders from mts, I believe. So far, the skins that I've come across which are penis friendly are Ephemera skinny, Moonskin, Cnih, and Navetsea. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that I've come across...so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:25 am

i use cmar things mods to give the men thier special junk i did!
not sure how you are doing it katink, what is you are using ?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:31 am

I use Cmar's, too. I also use the You Are Real texture replacements by Buhudain, which makes them more realistic. No sense in having one if it's not going to look right. wink 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:33 am

me too! in that fact i use a bit of buh stuff and i think somehow it making keith looking real ripped gee whiz. i love to take the kids for a stroll that fun. need more things to do though. must take family to water park ?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 10:16 am

Reviving this thread to bring you a few more pictures.  I've been playing the Crumplebottom family (my version).  Beatrice, Bianca, & Belinda have an unexpected younger sister named Joelle and niece named Regina.

Here's a picture of Joelle, who is actually an extreme makeover of Bianca.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mqz4xgIpxD1ratljio3_1280
Joelle's daughter, Regina, who was a child when the game started.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mr5f2rL5wD1ratljio1_1280

Regina is now a young adult and married to Jules MacDuff, although she should have been more compatible with his twin brother, Joe.  I guess opposites do attract.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mr5vpoRPLu1ratljio1_1280
Regina's lifetime wish is to raise 5 children from baby to teen, but she did have some logic skill, so I put her in the medical career.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mr5vpoRPLu1ratljio2_1280
No little MacDuffs are on the way yet, but they seem to be having fun "practicing".
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mr5vpoRPLu1ratljio3_1280

A little bonus...
I paired Belinda Crumplebottom with Ferdinand Felipe from Isla Paradiso and this is their son, Roy.  Not too crazy about the name, but the game named him while I was busy with the Crumplebottom house.  He has a disgusted look on his face because he had a dirty diaper when he aged from toddler to child and I guess the smell must have followed him.  He's a cutie in game, though.  Looks just like his father...thank heavens. wink 
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mr5mr9z16F1ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mr5mr9z16F1ratljio2_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Tumblr_mr5mr9z16F1ratljio3_1280
thump  dancing doggie
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 11:35 am

Beautiful pictures or your game Kat. I'll look forward to more Smile 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 11:56 am

gorgous looking sims wow. it all sound so fun what you are playing , so good to hear from you katink
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 10:10 am

I'll be jumping into my game some time today, so I'll be posting more pictures later. I'm going to find some way to add Roy (I will be changing his name) to my family. He's such a cutie. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 2:35 pm

dont forget to make some savesim file of the your simmies please i love your simmies!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 4:13 pm

I aged Kitiana up to young adult and gave her a little makeover. I'm nowhere near finished with her, but as soon as I finish her, I will send you her file, mamx. She aged up nicely, but her nose was a little narrow, so I fixed that, along with shaping her lips a little...mainly minor tweaks. I did keep her pretty eyes the same color.

Regina is a clone of Joelle, but I took her into CAS and tweaked her so they wouldn't look like twins when Regina aged up to adult. I'll get the .sim files to you as soon as I can. We have a tornado warning in effect right now, so it might take a little while. I will most likely be shutting the computer down until the storm has passed.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 8:54 pm

okdokey that all fine with me, you take your time no problem , hope the storm not near ya gee whiz
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 8:55 pm

Oh my goodness be safe Kat. We had warnings in our area yesterday but thankfully none touched down.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:21 pm

Thunderstorms passed north of where I am.  We got some rain and thunder, but thankfully, nothing else.  The last tornado that hit close to us was in 1985.  I remember it so well because it practically destroyed the town of Atlantic, which was about 5-10 miles from where my sister was working...scary.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:48 pm

Here's how mamx's sim, Kitiana, looked in my game.  She is the daughter of Jelly-Nick's Keith Hopkins and my sim, Bree Fulton.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-39-4_zps196ff57d

I aged her up because I wanted to see how she would look as a young adult.  Personally, I thought she turned out pretty well.  Her nose is a little narrow and her lips needed some work, but I liked her.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot_zps68c2306e

This is Kitiana with most of her tweaking done.  I gave her the bun hairstyle so I could see her face better.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-2_zps9d21626d

Nothing else was done to sculpt her face.  I just added make up and hair.  Still not done with her yet, though.  I'm not changing anything else on her face.  I'm just adding hair and clothes and I'm still iffy on the make up.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 Screenshot-4_zps34548ba9

I'm not planning to upload her, because she's not mine to upload. I just wanted to show her little makeover.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:28 am

that version is your to upload i would think , since i never even did mine yet, i dont even remember any save sim file of kitian lol
so funny. she has baby brother now , so i got to make sure they are all ok yep. anyway she looking pretty and all yep
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:01 am

Why wouldn't she be yours Kat? You did say that you used another creator's sim to father her with one of your own. I don't think offspring would count as stealing! Upload her and enjoy!!humana  And that Roy is adorable!!
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:45 am

katink wrote:
Thunderstorms passed north of where I am.  We got some rain and thunder, but thankfully, nothing else.  The last tornado that hit close to us was in 1985.  I remember it so well because it practically destroyed the town of Atlantic, which was about 5-10 miles from where my sister was working...scary.
I'm glad you're all right Kat.

The city where we live now had a huge tornado in June of 1985. A couple of people died and a whole neighbourhood was leveled. We didn't live here at the time but it's on the news every year at about that time. One of the persons who died was a young boy.

The street that we live on now is only one street over from where the tornado made it's path.

They say the sky went a greenish colour right before and the sound of the winds was like a locomotive train coming through.

Scary for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:49 am

Oh ya, I love your sim Kitiana. She's really pretty.

I always put a bun on them while I'm working on them in CAS either that or I make them completely bald humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 2:24 pm

bun on a bun that was previously in a bun haha i made a pun don lob things at me k?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 3:10 pm

I might have to get her all dolled up and upload her then. I still like playing her as a toddler...she is such a cutie. Smile I know...I can make her life-long friends with Roy and then maybe high school sweethearts when they are teens. wink 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:11 pm

it funny i was looking at my kitiana sim file and found i had her for the longest time as a child omgosh.  i need to play faster lol

look forward to seeing roy with her later eh.

today is most most balmy and muggy and very damp and rain rain or drizzle or something oh hhhhhh it tropical rain today ahh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 6:50 pm

We had a little bit of rain earlier, but it's pretty nice outside. Not too warm or cold. I think I'm going to put her in game in Regina and Jule's house. I have to get them moved out first, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com