Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:48 am

That is so cute Kat!! Just chilling...hanging out on the front porch with my bro's!! I had to laugh on that pic!! And I am so thrilled that I kind of am a surrogate for Genny! Lol!  And Kat...I bet you money that little boy grows up to be one hawt fine man!! He is just too adorable!! You have the cutest babies!
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:44 am

well im in supernatural  too. and i have manage to make gladsten madeover using katink version of gladsten. but how come he had 4 cats?not sure what i did here eh.
kittykat socks has fleas uhoh, there no tub in the house gee whiz.ugho. dang
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-520_zps72f26977[/URL]

Last edited by mamx on June 15th 2013, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:58 am

LOL...he came with four cats?!?  I've never heard of animals attaching themselves to sims...that's strange.  They are cute cats though.  I haven't gotten in my game for the last couple of days.  I was spending quality time with my mom. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:09 am

well let see.i had your sim, i went in game to find gladsent  . went to edit cas, orginal  gladsten in cas,then i like on that big button to bring up every sim in my cas bin,found your  sim version of gladsten ,clicked him,then  orginal gladsten was changed into  your version of  gladsten. then i click accept he get changed in game. that how one can do the makeover. but somehow he is  has a grown cat and   3 bebies kitties. i love cats though ,big cat socks is  full of flea eeks!
tryed to give the cat a bath dang he wont do a thing lol. too tired to hungry too late ?

mm junked truck on the lot . think a old fashion ghost around there?

is this the same gladsten yo have oh katink?

Last edited by mamx on June 16th 2013, 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:11 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
That is so cute Kat!! Just chilling...hanging out on the front porch with my bro's!! I had to laugh on that pic!! And I am so thrilled that I kind of am a surrogate for Genny! Lol!  And Kat...I bet you money that little boy grows up to be one hawt fine man!! He is just too adorable!! You have the cutest babies!

It gets really funny when I have more than 3 people, zombies included, on my porch and they are practically fighting over the rocking chairs. I think those are one of my favorite things in Supernatural. It was really cute when Genny automatically picked up her youngest daughter, Dakota (who is still a toddler) and rocked with her in the chair. Smile And, yes, you are a surrogate for Genny.
I'll make you a deal...if Kyle grows up and is indeed a hawt man, I will package him and upload him so everyone can enjoy him. Smile I still have to get Kosmo's sim uploaded first, but I'll try to do that this weekend.
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:16 am

mamx wrote:
well let see.i had your sim, i went in game to find gladsent  . went to edit cas, orginal  gladsten in cas,then i like on that big button to bring up every sim in my cas bin,found your  sim version of gladsten ,clicked him,then  orginal gladsten was changed into  your version of  gladsten. then i click accept he get changed in game. that how one can do the makeover. but somehow he is  has a grown cat and   3 bebies kitties. i love cats though ,big cat socks is  full of flea eeks!

Sounds like you need to get a tub to wash those fleas away. That's pretty weird that he came with animals attached to him though. They have one black cat in my game, but while I was playing another house, their cat did have kittens...darn story progression.
Just curious, when you added my version of Gladsten to your game, was he a werewolf? That's what he is in my game and I was wondering if it stays that way when you upload a sim.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:28 am

a werewolf  ! i did wondered  about that ,he didnt seem to transfer as a were at all gee whiz

he does have the yellow eyes though, would his status as  werewolf show up anywhere or is that only on fullmoon? wonder what i did wrong or whatever. i dont keep story progression on . he gone off to work now .but not dressed like that though , he sure seems to like being admired he was kind of posing hither here and there mm. just finished cleaning the kitty litter too gee.

he at work now and seen his first ghost in samual goth ,mm what that mean i wonder that it a goth family ghostie mm

Last edited by mamx on June 16th 2013, 5:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:33 am

If he is a werewolf, when you click on him, you will see werewolf options, like change into werewolf.  He had yellow eyes, but I liked them so much on him that I left them that way.  In my game, his son has his eye color also.

Edit: You could always click on one of the cats, go to the friend tab and find Gladsten. If he has a brown ring around his picture, he's a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:43 am

he not a werewolf at all. when i click on the orginal  gladsten i dont remember him being a werewolf then either that  while ago now , but i can make him a werewolf .but he  be a dog surrounded by his  pussies. cats and dogs fight dont they?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:05 am

He don't have to be a werewolf.  However you want to play him in your game, that's what is important. Smile I was just curious if it had transferred with him...I'm still new to the supernaturals. wink  If his son, Kyle, turns out hawt like Cece says he will, I plan to upload him, too.  He's only a child right now though.  I'll be sending Cecille and Aurora to university.  Kyle will age to a teen before they leave, so it will take a little time before he ages up to young adult.

Gladsten really does look good in your game. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:42 pm

ahh  see  about the werewolf , it is interesting to see all the  things going on  in the town too, just go to a park at night,it stunning, mm the  mod for the sky not quite working in my game or im not seeing it right ? i have an overide folder so maybe it should go in there  , the thing from burntwaffles.  isnt great that bwt is doing all them eyes from sims2 ohhhh. i wonder why the skins cant be done? mmm
and  and and mmmmmmm what else from sims2 i  would love to have  bruno lips stuff ohhhhhhhhh. lovely gorgous yummmy liplicousness stuff. too bad the sims we had in sims cant be in our sims3 sniffless sniffle. i miss some of them. i loved the colors for plantsims and  wilted plantsims in sims2 that buffy did. and of course great looking dark sims that we can actually see in the game sigh. 

will make  gladsten a werewolf i think , see the kitties  be frightened  hehehe.hahha
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:23 pm

I put the lighting mod in with my other mods.  You could try putting it in your overrides folder.  Do you have any other lighting mod installed?
I love Burnt Waffles eye edits. Smile  They look so awesome in game, too.  You could always see if buffy has plantsim skins for sims 3.  I know someone released it, but I can't remember who.  I know I saw it on tumblr, so I'll keep my eye out and let you know if I find something.
A werewolf in a house with 4 cats sounds pretty sadistic, but Gladsten actually gets along pretty well with my cat, Nanette.  I took some more pictures and I'll get them posted in a little while.  Getting ready to send Cecille and Aurora to university.  That should be fun. Smile

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:36 pm

okdokey ,there no other mod in my folder from bwt for ligt. i do find it very bright now so maybe that it. im in moonlight world now. i wasnt sure what mod to pick,does one  pick  by water or by sky or what. i  picked one with the moonlight water though ,it looked properly blue for cold weather areas like i have here in canada it very  intense blue . wooha

mm  nanette oh that kitty of yours neat.  oh oh i forgot
 bought a water trough for 70  in game and put it out back ,why?????? we like the horsies to have nice cold water to drink  , they will wander all over moonlight  falls not sure why.and there are secret  places to go see things and they are a clue woooooo. dang i need to play more sobbbbbbbbbbbbssss, comone french vanilla  coffee  kick in !
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:38 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't resist posting a couple of pics.  

This is the youngest member of the family, Dakota.  She's a little werewolf toddler and is responsible for half of the destroyed furniture in the house.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot_zps671b4be6 

Kyle is a child now.  He's a cutie, so far.  He really doesn't have an imaginary friend.  The one he is pillow fighting with didn't render when I took the picture.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-6_zpsa6aade01

I gave a little makeover to the Van Gould family.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-2_zpsc647ac1f
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-3_zps16834012
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-4_zps9f03c84d
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:25 am

well  i love seeing what you are doing with the sims in supernatural, it seems so many  have not played that one much i guess. i did play that vampire family  and made him over , he was so hard to do . the  red lip oooooooooooh. classic monster   look is what that is from the 1920 silent  films i guess. his  kids are much improved i must say. 
 another toodler ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that make what 4 kids huh. wow.busy  family huh. 
kyle is son of the genny and  vampire gold  yes or is lena and her werewolf hubbie mm.  

party on!

buffy has a new skin called mesa here at ohhhh

http://therewasnothingleft.tumblr.com/

going in cas edit to make gladsten a proper werewolf , i was turingng him into a ghost ,witch ,etc then got to the genie. he went all green in the nicest shade wow. more bluegreen i guess. and his outfit was just so nice. his arm were cut wow. he make a fantastic genie . that new eskinny skintone or was it another ephermera skintone but how it go greenish, mm i do have more ephermera skins that will have colors in them so that mayhave sometting to do with it, the ramp sliders is confusing for me ehhh. back to watching our program now
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:12 am

Ah yes...Ayden Van Gould was a pain in the butt to make over.  I think his lips are still too red, but can't do anything about that now.  Cecille and Aurora just started at university.  
Kyle is the son of Genny and Gladsten, the werewolf.  Ayden Van Gould is married to Marigold Maldano, who is pregnant.
Genny and Gladsten have 2 kids: Kyle and Dakota.  Cecille is Genny's daughter with a different male sim...his last name is Singh, but I can never remember his first name.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:29 am

oh i see , what happened to  genny sister lena then? she married the vampire gould i thought !well i cant remember name very well either , same goes for maps  stuff too , it like some kind of dylexsi i guess. i did manage to make  gladsten  a werewolf i think , have toplay the game to see  . but that another day , just watched the movie tangled disney film. wow that the textures the  hair textures the  water itself made me think of sims3. they were far ahead of sims3 in term of graphics i guess.  that why the toon brave movie looked good to. what i recall many saying is how sexy flinn is. lolllllllll. but he reminded me of the fellas in the south american hidden  gold  mayan city  spaniard con men movie . i recall thinking them  2 needed to get a room  gee whiz.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:50 am

Lena married a vampire, but his name is Dante.  He's a townie in Moonlight Falls.  They had 4 children: Aurora, Flora, Fauna, and Bernadette (the game named her that).  Three out of four of the girls are vampires.  Aurora is the only fairy.

Here is a picture of Aurora.  She is now at university with Cecille.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_mof5d4pkAn1ratljio1_1280

I went to my mom's house yesterday to watch Oz: The Great and Powerful...amazing movie. I saw it when it was in the theater, but I liked it so much that I wanted to see it again. I also went on Tuesday to see Fast & Furious 6...also an amazing movie. I think it was my favorite of the series, with the exception of the first one.
I didn't think I would like Tangled, but I was wrong. I thought it was a cute movie. Now I'm looking forward to Despicable Me 2, which is coming to theaters on July 3rd. I probably won't see it until it has been out at least a week though...I don't like crowded theaters.

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 5:35 am

Wow Kat, I just enjoy so much reading about your families! I think it's so sweet that you and mamx share sims and both know them so well! And I do think that young man is going to be hawt so I'm looking forward to you uploading him!!

You are having a ball aren't you with Supernatural, did you download OL yet or are you waiting for IP?

Your sims are always so beautiful!!  I made one about 2 days ago and was pleasantly surprised that she looks so nice minus makeup!! So I'm thinking about making her a fairy or a witch...a good witch though!

mamx...that is hilarious that Kat's sim came with 4 cats and yeah...I think that would be so funny to see how he interacts with them if he is a werewolf!! You must keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:20 pm

oh so that what lena was doing ahhh, must look up dante to see where he is , oh and genny lena too yesss. them kats keep me busy dont ya cha knows?

as for movies tangles was good. i felt it could be more  more  filled with more dialogue and jokes it had room to spare i felt but it great as it is . and  the little lizard what a spaz hehe. he more liker her gay bff really now i think about it, and would you know it. the team back in the 90s had 2 men writing songs lyrics for disney toon movies like lion king, littlest mermaid and others , they made them  the big hits back then i think with music singing. then the guy who wrote the lyrics died. but the other half is back with his music wellll. not sure he been doign the other . but the texture the graphic omg. so advanced, 

i wil see oz too. franco so good in movies too ! and yes drinking vanilla french coffee i am ! umm what else
despicable me2  omggggggggggggggggg
 i wanna see that too. the first one oh wow. the minions  pure genious!
you should see that other one paranormal toon movie that one is great too. 
i can remember when toy story 1 came out and i saw what it was to be in a video game back then  wow. 
fast furious i never saw. must try to get number 1. i do like action  sometimes like total recall  was great . 
umm

i dont liek crowed theaters either
 i am debating on whether to see superman and  the other new movie with matt damon and jodie foster she plays the villian in this one it seems . 

ah well

have to play more later for pictures cece. havnt gotten to far yet. getting there. 

and  is  katink seeing the sales on the ea games they are coming down in prices it seems .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:48 pm

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 250px-Dante_Morganthe
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-5_zps8127dd7c

His name in Moonlight Falls is Dante Morganthe, but, like Gladsten, he took his wife's last name...Manchester.  I gave him a little makeover and got rid of the awful red lipstick.  Good grief, this isn't Twilight. laughing
This is Tammy Parker.  I gave her a humongous makeover and named her Genny.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 250px-Tammy_Parker
Hard to believe that's how Genny started out.  Sorry EA, but I think I prefer my version a little bit more. wink
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-30_zpsc4340550
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:12 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Wow Kat, I just enjoy so much reading about your families! I think it's so sweet that you and mamx share sims and both know them so well! And I do think that young man is going to be hawt so I'm looking forward to you uploading him!!

You are having a ball aren't you with Supernatural, did you download OL yet or are you waiting for IP?

Your sims are always so beautiful!!  I made one about 2 days ago and was pleasantly surprised that she looks so nice minus makeup!! So I'm thinking about making her a fairy or a witch...a good witch though!

mamx...that is hilarious that Kat's sim came with 4 cats and yeah...I think that would be so funny to see how he interacts with them if he is a werewolf!! You must keep us posted!

Thank you, Cece. Big smile I'm glad that you are enjoying the pictures and little stories behind them. I am totally loving Supernatural, even though I didn't think I would. OL is in my game and I really like the stuff that came with it, especially the outfit that looks like a swimsuit cover up and the sandals are so cute. I do have a picture of Aurora wearing a complete outfit from OL.

I would LOVE to see pictures of your new sim. Fairies are fun, but I think I'm a little partial to witches right now...Smile Fairies seem to be better gardeners (in my game anyway) and they love pulling fairy pranks...bees in the mailbox or pranking the sofa to make the person who sits on it fall asleep...lol. Witches love to conjure apples, regular and poisoned, which makes the one who eats it fall asleep. They also cast freezing or hot spells, and different charms for love, luck, pestilence, hunger, bladder, etc.
I love seeing the werewolves interact, too. Gladsten, my adult male werewolf howled at the moon and his toddler daughter, Dakota, stood up and mimicked him...it was so cute.

Anyway, I have some more pictures to post in a little while. I even did another little makeover at university and I'm thinking about saving that one to play in another game. Big smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 5:33 pm

hi 
 i like your newest makeover  on your university  sims! very nice, how in the world are you so doing so well,it all that eskin skinny  skintone is it? just great !love it
 gladsten in my game is a werewolf and his kitties still love him very much so far. darn socks so hard to  get in the bath to defleas hummph.
gladsten  got so frustrated he  turned werewolf poor guy  , here he is  eating werewolf style in some odd clothes lol ,oh! he showers in his  werewolf pants too , showering and cleaning up calm him down nicely .
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-531_zps3ee0ac4f[/URL]

i like to write a bit different when im writing, it make the  english  language a bit more interesting to read ,ahh  
yes im drinking some  coffee again it suppertime here 
ehhhh i live in canada and it just lovely weather today but not terribly warm horraya
eh saw the captain  ameirica movie. wow they sure had  a lot of   well known actor in supporting roles well well. i love bucky he was in  once upon a time tv show as the mad hatter! and howard stark was in some jane austen movie , and the german spy who steal the serum was in  north south lord of the ring prequel and and stanley tucci as the scientist so many! not much for the gals though , no famous actress really . how odd.that marvel for ya

a bon mot momento occurred to me , that in the new patch , is maybe when we get the ability to move whole family from different town to other towns. unless  it only available when one get the island expansion ? wont this new feature bring new life to our gaming and simming and  let us play our sims we want to  really play but do not  , since they are in a world we dont play in much? i read that  supernatural moonlight falls is bigger than bridgeport and the other worlds . no wonder it take longer to render huh. 

it occured to me we  are in for  a big patch  update very  very soon, maybe around the thursday this week i think. new store stuff comes out on that day usally.so that mean oops daisy , things will not work again awww.  when installing the new patch , make sure you move temporaily your mod folder out of the - the sims folder . after you have  done install your   new patch , move back the mod folder back into -the sims folder. this will make for  cleaner smooth hassle free install. it works. i do this every time. i also do this this every time i install the  store stuff . world stuff. and even patterns.it goes much faster too. it  install super fast that way .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 6:45 pm

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_moi9ewOnvX1ratljio1_1280

The girls are getting a little wild and crazy at university.  Cecille has discovered that she is more interested in females...well, one in particular (although that's not crazy).  She's casting spells and charms all over university.  Aurora is enjoying streaking and then dancing while still nude.  I can remove this picture if it offends anyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:06 pm

da boobies lol.  if it does offend anyone just paste some pasties oh here heehheee.lol

is that the new guy derek khan you just madeover in university ? nice style and goodlooking !
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:20 pm

Yes. Smile  That is my makeover of Derek Khan and thank you very much. Big smile He's a romantic interest of Aurora's.  I have a couple more on my tumblr page...not sure if you saw them.  I had to backtrack my game a little, though.  One of the sims in the dorm was glitched.  Once I backed it up a little, the game is working better.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:28 pm

ah   i was looking at your tumblr yes! very nice indeed,your skills at doing over the sims is to admired indeed.  mm glitches huh. mm maybe u you just needed to reset the sim? maybe you need overwatch ? oh  glitches we hate we do ! chicken  cooking in small oven with olive oil  , salt pepper , rosemary powder and lots of slicked onion tucked the fowl everywhere . sage i have used but get alwfully fiery

my head  need  soothing or something , i must pick out new  cable  internet telephone. stuff.but i think i will just keep as is  and  downgrade cable to what to a smaller cable with extra added on for 10 bucks more which is cheaper than now  gee whiz.  damb cables goes up ugh. it all rogers or aliant here where i live .  back to putting in some pretties new things i found in sims stuff update for my simmies , am pleased with today offering by the wonderful  sim creators.  but bluella im kind of feeling that is too photoskinned and  such. love the fashion but now  that it so plastered on gee whizzzzy  . off to check the naughty fowls in my little tiny covection oven , it cook so fast with hot air blowing around weeeee
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 3:23 am

Here are some makeovers from University Life.  Kept me busy while the girls were in class. wink

First up is Derek Khan, who is now Aurora's boyfriend. Smile 
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_moi1lvllaJ1ratljio1_250
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_moibkuISGd1ratljio1_1280

Next up is Connie Cronk.  She's one of the bigger girls on campus and I liked her so much, I saved her so that I could play a game with her in it. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_mofd2hsqgC1ratljio1_250
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_mofd2hsqgC1ratljio2_1280

And last, but not least, this is Debbie Richards, who was one of the strangest sims that I've come across so far.  Now she kinda reminds me of the woman from the tv show, Millionaire Matchmaker...don't know why.  I think it's the eyes. ponder
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_mogdfnX0cY1ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_mogdfnX0cY1ratljio2_1280

I think I'm just too addicted to doing makeovers. Big smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 3:57 am

your makeover are  so good , i of course want their save sim files  as usal , if you dont mind? i m finding it a lot more difficult to do makeover for some reason.i did a   makeover of dante the vampire from  the  household in supernatural  moonlight falls.  i didnt do enough with him at all . im missing something.maybe it the stuff we put on the faces? i like how you did over derek. he not plain looking   and  he  all all them nice shading and has the skintone looking looking  sultry. in fact he looks reather  swarthy or is it persion looking?

on way to bed now  i am. here is the dante made over. tsktsk. he suppose to be this young looking british  vampire from england vampire on the show humans  so i thought  he has to be either cool but not too fashion forward ,cause he was made around the 1940 so that a rather  conservative time for clothes  i guess. i did  make the nose  not stick out so far  less in size but narrow so not too broad flat on top bridge and  brow thicker on outside and the  iris  bigger and slightly  bigger eye size. eyes changing is  like a disaster on this sim for some reason. 
anyhow he is 
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-539_zps41721661[/URL]
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 4:00 am

This thread just...soothes me...!! Sounds weird doesn't it?!  Lol!! Kat loving the new makeovers and love love love Connie!! I'm so glad that you didn't go in game and make her all anorexic...she looks beautiful the size she is!! 

@mamx...if I understand correctly...I believe the patch will allow for everyone to be able to move their families...not just Island Paradise folks. But...don't quote me on it, but I do believe that is how I understood it. Usually, something as big as that they have made available to all with the patch. Oh geez...just thought about the patch...updates updates and more updates!! 

I've done really well in keeping up with my mods and have made several categories regarding my custom content...I just hope that I can keep it tidy like it is now!!

Kat, I just downloaded SN tonight so I won't be going in game plus I have been one sick puppy all last night, all day and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. 

But when I do, I promise to post pics of my witch that I'm working on!  I can change her into a witch can't I...since she is a normal sim right now?unknown
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 4:02 am

mamx!!! OMGeez!! He is gorgeous!!! You've been holding on out us haven't you?!? Great makeover!!humana
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 4:16 pm

katink wrote:

I gave a little makeover to the Van Gould family.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-2_zpsc647ac1f
I love this guy!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:02 pm

update , last night i was trying to play supernatural. went to roomates household. dante was stuck in a car or on bike. at one point he was sitting in car and i sent him home , he drove the car right through the house. his roomate left  the house walking right through the  car and him ha.  i restarted the game and it fixed it self good. no loss .argus his werewolf roomie but not sure he need a makeover  . but their roomie the yellow ghost ewwwwwwwwww. homely wow. she is all blue when human. so i fixed her up some , made sure she a yellow ghost again , i think i did that ok. that was enough for me . it take a while to do these thing sigh. ta da
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 8:23 pm

@mamx: Argus wasn't too bad.  I think I gave him a slight makeover...mainly removing some of his body hair.  I fixed the female ghost up, too, but left her hair blue and made her human.  In my game, she's married to Argus and they have 3 kids (twin werewolf girls) and a teenage werewolf boy.
I just went into my game and it was so choppy it wasn't playable.  I ended up closing it out, cleaning my cache files and will give it another try.  It has been running pretty good with the stealth game booster that Eden recommended.  Pretty sure that it was just being a pill.  

@Eden: I'm glad you like him.  He was a little bit of a pain to makeover, but I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.

@Cece: I hope you are feeling better and I hope you enjoy SN.  You can go into cas in your game and change your sim into a witch.  
I'm glad that this thread soothes you.  I like taking pictures...I only wish that I could edit them.  I will eventually learn.  It's probably time to start reading tutorials.  
I might redress Connie and upload her.  The only thing I did to her weight-wise is tucked her waist in to give her a little bit of a curve.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:22 pm

i agree that supernatural is glitchy at times  yep it such a huge world. sunlit world doesnt run so hard i think. argus is  a  fuzzy in his natural state yes indeedum.  violet i did over  but left her blue and  and  left yer as a yellow ghost.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:17 am

Oh no...I JUST installed SN!! I hope that I don't have any 'major' problems although I always expect some glitch. Ea would not be Ea if they did not include some glitch in their game, ep's and sp's!! Lol!! I will let you know if I have any problems. 

Thanks Kat!  It's been one helluva week last week and now this week isn't starting off too grand. Today...all day...the internet, phone and cable services have been out! The storm today didn't even come all the way to us but we were still affected. If tomorrow starts off bad...I'm just going to crawl my butt right back into bed and call it a day!!Rolling Eyes

I don't know why this thread soothes me...I don't know if it's the wonderful families that you create, the cute little babies or the storyline that you add.  I love reading so maybe it's like you have wrote or you are writing a great story and I'm reading it! Great book Kat!!humana
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 8:19 pm

I haven't really had any problems with SN...well, except for not having it in with my program files (fixed that).  My only problem in game was the small pet explosion...almost every household had pets for adoption.  I changed households for a few minutes and my main house suddenly had kittens for adoption (that's probably why cats attached themselves to Gladsten).  I ended up turning off story progression.

@Cece: Sending some fairy dust and well wishes for a speedy recovery to you from Dee, Genny, and myself. Smile  Get lots of rest and let me know if there's anything you need me to handle.  I've got your back. 

I'm so addicted to makeovers, so here's a couple more.

This is Ayana Yuki.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_molpfxUbl31ratljio1_250
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_molpfxUbl31ratljio3_1280

And Walter Fullman...such a baby face. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_molpfxUbl31ratljio2_250
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Tumblr_molpfxUbl31ratljio4_1280
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:36 pm

Love the makeovers!  You always excel on your dudes...love this guys look! although don't get me wrong...the girl is a cutie also!! humana
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 1:08 am

oh more makeover they all look pretty good , so much better than what is ea sims in university. but that mean one can makeover with glee!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 3:33 am

high couture dolls  pictures to inspire the fashions  perhaps ,fun to see 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/erynnis_tages/
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 3:11 pm

hi

i just saw that the new patch update is here now oooooooooooh boy.  i have not  installed. i will later next week soon as the sliders are all ok and i nrass is updated. when installing, do take our the mod/packages folder out to a safe place for safekeeping. then install. that what i do and it works just fine that way.  then i put it all back in later when done.i do delete the old caches files  too so that it will be  regenerated to work with the new install or new expansion when i install them too. 
 here a thread over at the sims talking and showing in pictures what the new update patches have made available. interesting update huh

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/686753.page
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:39 pm

I'm not downloading the newest patch until all the mods are updated.  I saw on NRaas website that Master Controller, Woohooer, and a couple others won't be updated until tomorrow night.  From what I've read, this is a monster patch...pretty big.  
I always take mods out and turn off custom content on the launcher when downloading a patch.  

Just a quick picture because I found it slightly amusing.  I haven't installed the mod that reduces or gets rid of zombies yet, but I found a good way to distract them.  Get a house with a big front porch and put rocking chairs on it.  They seem to be more interested in the rockers than the sims in the house. laughing
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screenshot-6_zps4a64fcfa
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:50 pm

i gotta try the rocking chairs! did you ever make a fence with doors on them that can  lock out whoever you want . that how to keep out zombies on garden and other areas. 
 gnomes can keep or attract stray pets i read!

um the patch i am holding off , glitches i dont worry about it the mods i have i want to continue working i can wait
 i do move my mod/packages folder  out of the sims folder. i dont thik to turn of the custom thing. there nothing in there . i do delete the  caches  stuff . one can do picture caches deletion too if one wants. but the world cache is what. i should do that once a while
 dach did say not to do it too much though only when you need to but not every time .

and on that note , dach is very busy at home right now with her dogs at the moment so i havent spoken with her in a while. i think she said her graphic rules file is  good for island paradise too,shouldnt need a new one. but but but just in case make a copy of that  and put it someplace in case the game somehow put in a regular vanillia old ea maxis  graphic rules in there again then all you have to do is  put in the  tweaked one . of course it alway good to have a regular not tweaked backup file of the graphic rules too. 

garlic clove in dish of oil wrapped up in foil cooking in oven it good good  spread on toasty bread of some kind as in french or italian  stuff mmmmmmmmm it cooked so not bad for  the non lovers of garlic what not.  well u can drink coke  or coffee ot kill some the  smell but it should not when it cooked in oven roasted  yeahh. 

yes im drinking coffee  now sorry am on a  roll here. 

the new patch will let us make more empty lot  near water or half in water or on water that let us make room in some the worlds we have , like bridgeport a pain in the ass  to place lots. i think rabbits can be placed . mm it better be useful
 and there some new pattern with the patch. a icky bed , some   arches some pillars . more liek stuff for builders . they love that stuff  im sure

them zombies look so snug lolllllllllll
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 6:50 pm

The fence works like a charm to keep the zombies out.  I usually lock it to everyone but members of my household.  I also noticed that fairies seem to attract the zombies.  
I was playing a household yesterday who was at university.  By the time she had graduated, she had gotten three graduation gnomes.  Those things are really creepy.  I ended up selling them and gaining around 3,000 simoleons. Smile  

Ha...I'm drinking coffee, too.  My caramel blend with french vanilla creamer...yum!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 7:01 pm

fairies do ohhhhhhhhhh. didnt know that .well well.  i do love the rocking chair it so sweet rocking a baby. the gnomes will change it  stance position every so often when you are not looking! woooooooooooooooooooh spooky 

i love flavored coffees! oh  oh like buy beans  at the store grind them  ohmygosh
 like  butterscotch is good or eggnog or put in eggnog milk in it yesh. if it got cream  or milk put in the coffee. ice cream  ,  cream flavored cream  ,  egg nog ,  etc . it all works. 

mmmm  bought a  coffee expresso stove top thing at walmart for 10 buck on clearance. the other brand only   12 to 13 buck . mmmmmmmmm

gonna try that 

garlic  cloves tasted not quite cooked enough tasting kinda green , mm i wonder if the  garlic was not fresh enough mmm

salt pepper in it of course

some do sprinkle in the salt on the gloves when cooked and mashed them . used to the rage was they went in potatoes .
 years ago in canada mcdonald they used to cook  big pizzas . pizza oven and all, and it wasnt that fast and the crust was bit less pizza more like biscuit i guess , half half and somehow i noticed that the ingredient listed garlic oil. that what made them taste out of this world wow. all this was experimental i guess they stopped doing that. what left is the mcrib  or mclobster . that come and go with the seasons. i heard ameircans buy ginger pop here cause it not in america wow. and someone said that red meat is not cooked  as long we do it in canada. it umm still ozzing pink juice see. i like all my food  cooked well ,  i dont even  let the banana peel touch the  shucked banana.  i either watch the bananas  with peels or  peel carefully and watch hands. one cant be careful. same with gree produce and salad stuff it all so  wow. so muchn in the news. heck people got sick from some lettuce  here in a restaurant awwww.

oh oh food on my mind sorry. am eating  of course.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:39 pm

@mamx...where did you get the hair on your male...I love the style!

@Kat...I am working on a male werewolf...not sure what what else I can do to him and boy they are UGLY when they transform!!! Can't we have good looking werewolves?

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screen54

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screen55

And here is the witch I'm working on.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 Screen56
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:11 pm

I'm not mamx, but here's a link to the hair: sims3dmc

Your simmies are gorgeous! Love067 Your guys are always so smexy and your lady witch is very beautiful...I LOVE the dimples and how you shaped her lips.  
I know you don't play toddlers too often, but if you get the chance, toddler werewolves are so adorable.  Well, all of them are, but when the toddler mimics the adult werewolf howling at the moon...CUTE!  I tried fixing a transformed werewolf's looks in cas and made him look worse.  I will be waiting for better looking ones also. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:18 pm

Thanks Kat!  To be honest, when I transformed him I jumped a bit! Lol! Scared the boogers out of me and all I could think was, please don't let this be how they look normally as a werewolf...which of course...sadly...they do. Now I'm scared to mess around with the transformed werewolf!! I think I will have toddlers just to see how they are as tiny monsters! 

And thankies for the hair!! Oh...I was working on a vampire but I can't seem to make the skin look 'normal'...regardless of what skin I use it still looks kind of grey'sih.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:50 pm

thanks katink for linking to the  hair for cece. i love that new hair , so different.that is the right hair i did use on the roommates house in sn moonlight falls  dante! wooo

cece are you going to have werewolf babies??????

katink  have you went and gotten navetsea  Wolf Edition   skintone   that what it is called, does that make them nicer looking in werewolf form or human form mm?
http://adf.ly/2279704/banner/http://navetsea.blogspot.ca/p/the-sims-3-skin.html

nto sure what cece  vamp is doing but perhaps you need to find some skintone with more color in their ramps ,did ya  move it up and down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com