Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:07 pm

perhap routing isnt so bad now with all the patches we have had by now?  and we have nrass overwatch , i wonder
Back to top Go down
Eden777

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:53 pm

I'm getting nothing but routing and unmovable sim errors since the patch.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:25 pm

Good heavens Eden...already problems!! And serious ones at that!!! We should be beyond enthusiastic knowing we get a new patch not dreadful and apprehensive. I am so not looking into patching but I am looking forward to IP so I truly don't have a choice.

I will post a pic of my fairy wings when I boot up my game Kat, they look nothing like that. unknown

**I hate this awful white background!! Yuck!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:36 pm

oh i forgot  i will have to update orgins too ooooooooooooooooooh
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 12:53 am

I'm glad that I decided to wait until I make sure everything's ok to patch.  Hopefully, we won't have these kinds of problems to deal with when Sims 4 is released.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:01 am

sims4 oh no ! more problems aw
so took  ayden van gould to france he almost finished his first treasure quest . got to the end then his trip over lol. 
seem the daughter likes to swim  a bit. and for some reason the son like to go the house with 8 ghost and a human .that house had a horse with 3 foals. mmm oh and i did made her over a little bit , i uses epherma skinstone on every member of this family , gave her some nice new hair. think it a cazy i think, the new one. look real nice in game. 
supernatural sure has lot of trippy spooky music brrr
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-581_zpsc9b743e6[/URL]
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-587_zps368bf61f[/URL]
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-588_zpsd0ba6e33[/URL]
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:54 am

Another good makeover.  I really like the Cazy hair...will have to try it out on one of my sim ladies. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:57 am

i thnk it really sweet  . but i like your sims more lol
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:10 am

Awww!  Thank you!  You just put a huge smile on my face. Big smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:12 am

you have done so many sims   alot  of sim and  there the makeover and you play more than i do . i dl too much i do
 how you get families off to university so fast sigh i didnt get there yet eeks

i wonder if vamp teen of university be an idea .wouldnt ayden be all loney with only the kitty at home
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:36 am

I get them off to university so quickly because I play way too much.  The game with Natalia in it is one of the only games that I haven't started off by sending a sim to university.  I actually worked her alchemy skill until she mastered it and then moved her household to the bin to start fresh.  I'm not sure about what town I'm going to start her out in...probably Moonlight Falls.  She seems to be suited to that town or maybe Hidden Springs, but I would have to do a little overhaul of that town before moving her in.

I've noticed the last couple of times I've played that the pets generated in the game have bigger bodies and smaller heads.  They're actually kind of strange looking.  Has anyone else seen this?
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:41 am

i wondered why my horses looked so  odd but thought that was me.i think it pudding effect on animals perhaps>

so natalia was where was she then.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:58 am

I originally started her out in Moonlight Falls and I'll probably put her there again.  Not sure if I'm going to get into my game tonight, but will most likely be playing tomorrow.  It has been an extremely long day.
Watching Restaurant Impossible and drinking my usual caramel blend with vanilla creamer.humana
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:29 am

ah coffee sound good,i switched from maxwell to a diff brand for a change it very strong and not the  pregroung awful stuff at all ,pretty good , i do grind the beans every now then too.i doing the drip  coffee thing on my coffee mug again , that very tasty and strong. so good. it the thing going in sf usa now i hear ,thing only cost like 3 to 5 buck to buy from grocery store .plastic thing that fit over the coffee mug ,,,fun.mmmm night night ,off to bed i am  so ta ta
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:34 am

Sweet dreams...that's where I'm going very soon.  Reading a short story to tire my eyes out.  Night night! Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:37 pm

reading a memoir written publish recently , it about what living in paris was like for a year or 2 with the family. it is like a diary ,with snippets of what day to day was like or thoughts on what she saw and what they did or reacted to things. she did all that on her facebook at first then put it all together to publish it . i think it genius. day to day not quite the same as other travel books i bet and it more current too. author was there in 2011 or thereabouts.

book paris in love by eloisa james

need coffee but too hot today ohhh. gimme my drip coffee wah

Last edited by mamx on June 24th 2013, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:05 pm

ps
 katink that hair i used 
 is cazy under the sun hair , it in the hat accessory hair section , it can be used with the ribbon or no ribbon

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/cazy-under-sun-hairstyle-set-for-females.html
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:36 pm

I need to make ice so that I can have some iced coffee.  Trying to get some housecleaning done today, but it's so darn hot.  Still have my cup of coffee, but I'm waiting until it cools a little before trying to drink it.
I found the hair on tumblr and downloaded it.  Haven't tried it out yet, but I'll get in game later today after cleaning, of course. wink
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:44 pm

oh  good luck with teh cleaning oh man,it so hot outside it just like  a furnace. it just so sudden.  altea got cute new shoes today too. ohh nice sparkles wedges.

http://aebsims3.blogspot.ro/2013/06/zeppe-tre-colori.html

new men tank top oh nice
http://r2mcreations.blogspot.ca/2013/06/hurleys-shirt-for-male.html

watching some sim video over at youtube.
one is parody of the sims in live not toon
and other is walkabout in island paradise. i wonder if folk peeed themselves seeing that ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMXME2pm83c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZDZEij7h4Q
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:24 pm

We got some of the cleaning done, but it's just too hot to continue.  Sandwiches for supper because it's too hot to cook.  83 degrees right now, but supposed to drop to 68 later tonight....silently wishing for air conditioning.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:56 pm

it the same here,it very very overcast now so the wind brought in the cloud ,was supposed to be a rain sun cloudy day but it was just hot sunny at 1 pm eeks

ac be nice thing to have , big old fan going here  now . stir up all the dust im sure ugh.

samwiches a good idea. i can make quick grilled cheese too or not. mm or just peanut jam samwiches that good too. woo.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:59 pm

gee!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/687713.page

oh really a all night party for is lol. so not harry potter but eh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:10 pm

In game...Cece is going into the game that I'm playing.  She's living in a house with a vampire and a werewolf...both males.  Thinking about dropping Kosmo into one of the houses, too.  Maybe I'll put her into a house with Calvin Riffin...one of my many makeovers.  He's a cutie.

Here's Calvin Riffin.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Tumblr_mlzq8fAqMz1ratljio1_500
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:58 pm

such a good makeover excellent   , look  very tv show worthy!

you reminded that there household with 2 guy living in it , a fairy and a vampire. fairy is fat vampire is super skinny. lol
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:19 pm

I replaced the Roommates Supernatural with Cece and her two guys, then moved Kosmo and Calvin in a house across from where my sim, Natalia is.  Calvin immediately started flirting with Kosmo and both of Cece's guys started flirting with her.  laughing

Kosmo and Calvin
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-2_zps20f82e7a

Cece, Dante, and Jared
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot_zps64df4eae

Last edited by katink on June 24th 2013, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:22 pm

they must have certain traits perhaps?what would they be

make a copy of your save game and put it someplace safe ,it will only be 1.5 to 2 gig . that not too much in size and worth it to have a backup of the games. u can upate that every so often. i just did that for me today i did!

Last edited by mamx on June 24th 2013, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:24 pm

I think both Cece and Kosmo have the daredevil trait.  Can't remember the guys traits though...shame on me.   There might be a flirty one there somewhere. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:33 pm

daredevil? mmm  guess that would make one more  outgoing yeah make kinda sense .mm evil and daredevil oh that make an interesting combo mmmm

http://sims3artfactory.wix.com/shai#!clothing/cpm8

nice clothes that seem good for the summer mm nice .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 9:17 pm

Went to Cece's house and this is what I found.  I think she knocked him out. Shocked
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-4_zps5054218d

Finally located Cece and her other roommate, Jared, at one of the taverns.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-7_zps67eb6bb5

My sim actually ran into Kosmo at the library.  
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-3_zpsdd91a70a
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 9:19 pm

lol  passed out maybe from too much luving ? lol
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 9:23 pm

😆LOL...maybe.  The werewolf should be prepared, because he'll be next. humana
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 9:26 pm

babies are in the oven  maybe already  mmm?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 9:49 pm

Not sure....maybe.  I could always have my witch visit their house and cast a love charm on Cece.  Then she can pick one of her guys. wink
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 10:09 pm

katink wrote:
In game...Cece is going into the game that I'm playing.  She's living in a house with a vampire and a werewolf...both males.  Thinking about dropping Kosmo into one of the houses, too.  Maybe I'll put her into a house with Calvin Riffin...one of my many makeovers.  He's a cutie.

Here's Calvin Riffin.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Tumblr_mlzq8fAqMz1ratljio1_500

Two hot and spicy menz for Cece...OMG!! Can't wait!!! I was thinking about putting Cece and Dee in the house I'm in now, but there are 2 witches and a fairy and already one witch is exhibiting signs of jealousy. This should be juicy!! Oh...only 1 dude in the whole house...maybe that would be great!!

I forgot...which folder do I put lot's in...is it library...I put 2 houses into the library folder and they are not showing up in game.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 10:15 pm

Oh this is fun!! I'm such a love 'em leave 'em type of Sim it seems!! Love my 2 dudes and KK's dude is hawt also!!  I'm itching to get in game now!

Here is a pic of my fairy...I did not know they could have different wings and once I spotted that I changed her into several until I decided on these.  I could NOT catch a pic with them fully expanded! I must have a thousand pics of her wings closing or closed!

Here is Imani. I made her kind of 'character'ish' in appearance since she is a fairy.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screen57
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 10:36 pm

Cece, your fairy is stunning! Love067 She looks like a fairy...love her!  I'm glad you figured out the wings.  Totally funny now, because Cece is a fairy, too.  Kosmo is a witch...in my game, at least.  Cece is never at home.  She's always somewhere with Jared.  Kosmo never leaves her house.  Calvin is probably keeping her busy or she's playing on the computer. Big smile

I'm pretty sure houses are supposed to go into library. The last one that I downloaded was a sims3pack, though.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 10:44 pm

cece take the fairy picture in game she has more room there for her wings i would think yeah
 library is where lots go. just the lot. so package 0000000xxx45678   is lot house of pals  i would rename to house of pal .package
maybe the house is not  a house but commerical it is empty or full or something ?

katink running some kind of soap opera  i think hahaha
  oh that reminds me on day of our lives , kirsten gave father eric  2 needles full of med and it made him  all lusty confuse  out of control and  cant  think dont remember and he all sweaty and stuff  in teh show with her the evil one.nto sure if they did the deed he was just  a engerizer bunny it seems umm seriously the lack of romance is most odd in soaps. 

ayden son tristan   no teen now he had birtday  he is rebellious and in music track  and the cat  is not a kitten he now a cat now he just had his birthday too same day awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

tristan van gould

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-590_zpse597079d[/URL]

Last edited by mamx on June 25th 2013, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 10:53 pm

Tristan grew up pretty nicely...true hotness potential. 
My game is definitely turning into a soap opera...not sure what I'd call it though.  I haven't watched Days of our Lives in so long, I wouldn't even recognize any of the characters anymore. humana  The last time I watched, Jensen Ackles was playing Eric Brady....that was a long time ago. wink
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 11:06 pm

jensen character is on the show nowaday he is father eric hehee.
 jensen is an old man now he a papa with a new baby! 

thought it was the other actor on the show mmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 11:19 pm

Ok...cast the love charm on Cece and then had my character watch tv.  Dante joined my character to watch tv...she immediately rolled the wish to kiss him. Rolling Eyes  Meanwhile, Cece and Jared were dancing upstairs.  Since the charm is supposed to take effect with the next person Cece will "talk" to, I turned off the radio and waited.  Jared immediately gave Cece flowers, which must have worked because she kissed him.  She now has a werewolf as a love interest. Smile

Now I have to get more pictures of Kosmo and her man. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 11:29 pm

lol lovecharm omoghs

it sounding pretty complicated there
  gotta send of ayden to  champs to finish his quest thing that all i will do with ayden for that world. i rather  have another sim do that i think heh

ayden and tristan win 2 day free holiday

bonehila wakes! she fixing the computer and then is electroshocked, she now has hair a black sooted body mmmm

going to shopp for the new game tues sometime i think, yeah may as well. eh

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:23 am

Cece made her decision, as I said.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-19_zpsfec04b19

Natalia asked Dante to move in to allow Cece and Jared a little bit of space.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-28_zps7e7cd5b6

I won't go into detail, but Cece is presently sporting a baby bump.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-30_zps66386dff

Love this picture. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-22_zps12449da5

Finally sent Natalia to visit Kosmo and realized that Cece isn't the only one with a package on the way.  Calviin IS family oriented, after all. wink
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-34_zpsf080c30e
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-36_zpsf8e133a2

I will keep everyone posted on the ladies and their pregnancies. Big smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:19 am

lol told  ya, lol ,  i was watching the show under the dome , brrr it  spooky.  and finished my trip in france  got to the end  i did of questy 1

mm i have story progression off and ageing still on , pappy wolf passed away gee whiz.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:34 am

Cece's baby has arrived!  It's a baby girl fairy. Big smile  I named her Jazmine, but if you don't like the name, I can change it.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-48_zps4b6104ba

I think Jared is pretty excited.  He wanted a girl.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-49_zps6d0656e6

She's sparkling.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-51_zpsddeef74a

Next up will be Kosmo. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-45_zps98c21c7e
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:50 am

How beautiful!! don't you dare change the name, that is my daughter's name in rl!!! I love it!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:20 am

I remembered you telling me what your daughter's name was. Smile  That's what gave me the idea of what to name the little one.  I won't change the name...promise. Big smile  Gotta jump over to Kosmo's house.  She should be getting ready to pop anytime.  
I was going to hook Natalia up with Dante, but not sure if that's going to work.  I may have to do another townie makeover, if she finds the right guy.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:55 am

Switched houses to find them here.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-57_zps5f2b30a6

It's a baby girl witch, who I named Rachelle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-59_zps7f0c80f5

No sparkles, but she'll be able to zap her toys out of her backpack when she is a toddler.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-60_zps46f21f60

I'm guessing her daddy is going to give her lots of attention. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-61_zps9acd1f50
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:15 pm

lol, russian babies are so sweet . i only have  baby boys so far in my game, they are in sunlit tides though and im in  supernatural more often now mmmm dang.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:26 pm

Cece's daughter, Jazmine, aged up to toddler.  Personally, I think she's a cute little fairy and has features of both mom and dad.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-68_zpsdfa6062d

Some in game pictures...poor little sweetheart was hungry.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-73_zpse55fa756
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-70_zps6229ee86
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 Screenshot-74_zpsd35e959a

When I get back into game, it will be time to age Kosmo's baby, Rachelle, up to toddler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com