Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Show us your Island Paradise pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Putting up this thread so that everyone can show off their Island Paradise pics. Show us your favorite sims having fun in the sun, on the beach, diving, or whatever else you can think of. Just keep it somewhat PG, because there are younger simmers on here. Smile

I only have a few pictures that I've taken today. Sent my mermaid family to the beach and they had to cross water to get there, so I guess I found a different way to transport toddlers.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio1_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio2_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio3_1280
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 6:19 pm

I think I've almost outgrown them to be honest and I truly could just wait to the grand finale and be satisfied!! Lol!

I've had a restful day today, finally got my son to watch a scary horror movie, I think it was because I'm here (remember...GROWN man) He is just too funny!!

Tomorrow no big plans so probably will play it by ear....we are thinking about a movie later, World war z or Despicable me 2!! I'm such a big kid!!

Thanks again for looking after the forum, I truly do appreciate it, I feel like a mother who has left her child with Auntie Kat....I missed it so much last night!!Love067 
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 6:51 pm

If it will make you feel any better, my nephew and nieces love me! Smile Seriously though, it's no trouble at all. Just glad that I can help out.
Go see Despicable Me 2...lol. I'm a kid at heart, too. I've been wanting to see that movie since they announced it, although World War Z looks like a good movie, too.

Forgot to mention, I got a little frustrated with my hair last night. Too long and tangles too easily, so anyway, last night, I grabbed a pair of scissors off of my desk and cut it. My hair is now shoulder length and feels like a ton has been taken off of my head. That was my fun fourth. wink 
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 7:08 pm

worldwar z is not for kids i dont, so that make it perfect for us.hehhe. despicable me 2 i will see on dvd later. ohhhhhhhhhhh it so hot here. 31 temp but humidex is 37 eeks
hot hot weekend , and it windy on top of it. wierdness. not cooking , only bean and bread thank you.
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 8:45 pm

I was going to cook dinner, but I think we're just going to have sandwiches instead. For some reason PB&J sounds good. I didn't see the first Despicable Me until it was on dvd. My brother's girlfriend gave it to me for Christmas a couple of years ago. I do want to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs in the theater, though...3D. The next Fast & Furious movie is scheduled for release next year, I believe, so I have to see that. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 10:22 pm

oh no dont forget monster university. i always thought the first one was pure genious. wow. so much eye candy and really funny. wow.

Anyone experiencing the line on the neck glitch with some of my contacts, can you try out these and see if the line is still there? They are the Big Q eyes, and the icon in the costume makeup will look like the contacts but say fixed in hot pink letters
http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/
i wonder if that what messing up cece  skintones thingy what
call it?

it late here and so very hot still owie. playing a little . not much yet going on , need to get going in my game more eeks
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 3:37 pm

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Derick_zpsd0194570
A new sim i just made for this world....
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Screenshot_zpsa86f6fd3
And the houseboat i made....cant wait to pair him up with someone and have him for my legacy family....Smile 
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:10 pm

oh that really good work. going to the island like a dream vacation
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:26 am

Great looking sim Dach and love the boat house!!
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:36 pm

I have some pretty laid-back zombies in my game. unknown 
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Tumblr_mpmu7duuHv1ratljio1_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Tumblr_mpmu7duuHv1ratljio2_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Tumblr_mpmu7duuHv1ratljio3_1280
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 6:22 pm

I wanna see!! Are they the ones that come around and get in the rocking chairs?
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:05 pm

im having  strange glitches ,  im currently playing IS world . before that ,i was playing  sunlit tides. i moved a family from sunlit tides to IS world. that worked.
now when i go in game  , starting up , getting to the menu, im getting odd stuff going on now.  the pic for each world  that show in the menu picture up and down in rows. im  seeing  sunlit tides and IS world . sunlit tides show the family i had played in sunlit world , then in the second pic im seeing loner who i played in IS.
now  i didnt notices this before it was too late. but i clicked on  the sunlit tides world cas pic the moved family , thinking that was IS. im in game and it is IS world.strange. i check my folder to see what current game is going it is IS.  i clicked on  IS  pic and it take me right to loner the sim i was playing before. now  i wonder what happened  to sunlit tides. i have other families to move out of there  . feel stupid not noticing all that ,might have to delete world cache perhaps or something eh. ah well they moved to a bigger houseboat so far so good.

update, went in the saved game subfolder for sunlit and island saves. inside the island were some files from sunlit tides in there , i took them out and stick them back in sunlit tides. hopefully that will work. so far i see my exported family in island and when i clicked on island it was island. as for sunlit tides having played that one again yet.most strange . it al much ave happened during a save i guess.off to play somemore
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 4:16 pm

Just a few outtakes from my mermaid family. Smile
Rajan looks like he's saying, "One more picture...please?"
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Screenshot-4_zps76367cdb
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Screenshot-5_zpsb3ea7a99

I do love the snuggling pictures.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Screenshot-15_zps7f511b85

My mermaid children aged up again, but I'll post more pictures later.  Serena is now a child and Sage is a teen. Smile

Last edited by katink on July 14th 2013, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:41 am

I agree with the rain, although I have yet to experience thunder and lightening. I decided to keep my season's on, just to experience all of them and then decide if I want to turn one off.

I haven't been in game for about a week due to vacation, but I miss it!! Will probably try and play some tomorrow night!!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 11:37 pm

well i know for a fact living in Va and beaches being there as well that it snows at the beach in the wintertime...so i have chosen to leave the seasons on...
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 3:23 pm

dachshundsr4me wrote:
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Derick_zpsd0194570
A new sim i just made for this world....

Awesome! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 8:40 pm

Little by little I'm getting around to making over the mermaids. Here's Maya Ocean.

Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:34 pm

Eden she is a cute mermaid....i like her...

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Bryant1_zpsa7310299

This is one of the new males i just made...been in a male making mood lately...
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:30 pm

dachshundsr4me wrote:
Eden she is a cute mermaid....i like her...

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Bryant1_zpsa7310299

This is one of the new males i just made...been in a male making mood lately...
He is super gorgeous, you should post him on MS3B!
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:21 am

After having no luck the the ladies, Cade finally gets down with the mermaid. But how come there's no try for baby option? Do they both have to be merpeople?

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:52 am

i have seen try for baby in the shower so mmm maybe it a nrass thingy? i wonder if they both need to be very positive and happy and etc to do so eh. katink will know lol
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:34 am

There should be a try for baby option.  Is she a townie or a "homeless sim".  If she doesn't have a home lot, you might have to move her in with Cade to try for a baby.
By the way, she's gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:29 am

Ha ha, a clownfish.

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:30 am

CLOWNFISH! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I had no idea it was so literal wowwwww
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:52 am

OMG that clownfish is HILARIOUS!!!! Great looking dude Dach...very handsome and Eden your mermaid makeover is gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:46 pm

the mermaid makeover is really pretty yeah. love the blond hair and mint colors on her . is her papa triton?
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 5:15 pm

mamx wrote:
the mermaid makeover is really pretty yeah. love the blond hair and mint colors on her  . is her papa  triton?
Thank you, I have no idea about her lineage - I'll have to check.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 5:43 pm

he the merman in IS that so many are talking about , he is supposely homeless and mysterious . so i wondered where your mermaid came from. she so fair in hair color and a mermaid so i though oh is that on purpose or what. have fun
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 8:58 pm

This merman came swimming by so I took him into CAS to give him a bit of a makeover. I didn't change much because I like his features. He's not traditionally pudding face like so many of the sims in the game. His name is Rajan Patel, so I'm guessing he's East Indian, although I think he looks more latino. I think he needs some cheering up.

Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 9:57 pm

Cade and mermaid Maya finally got their baby on the way, but they had to get married first. It’s just as well, they kept sending each other love letters. They had a lovely ceremony – Cade was in his pajamas and Maya was nude.  

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:40 pm

oh that all good , mmm pudding face is what what. i really need to figure out how to get rid of the pudding face effect on my sim too. i guess i dont dig deep enough on them . it like they have really thick round faces dont they

what kind of baby will cade have ooooooooooooh
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:19 pm

Cade and mermaid Maya had a little girl named Storm. She is not a mermaid, but she looks more like Cade, so I'm okay with that.

Last edited by Eden777 on July 14th 2013, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:20 pm

horray. that pretty amazing the genes seems to carry over to the child , does it really ? i forget now. sims3 is different
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:23 pm

mamx wrote:
horray. that pretty amazing the genes seems to carry over to the child , does it really ? i forget now. sims3 is different
I get a little frustrated because most of the kids resemble their mothers. I'm glad to see that Storm looks like Cade because I want to spread his genes around, lol.

Last edited by Eden777 on July 14th 2013, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:28 pm

ah , now that interesting , i wonder what katink ratio is ? mm . maybe there a way to do it .what if the parent have 2 diffent skintones? oh now im all confused. blame it on the heat .it been a blistering kind of day here just dreadful but cooling off now but monday t get hotter the horror of it sigh
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:54 pm

She is adorable!! What a pretty little thing!! And nude and pj's for wedding attire...I'd say that is my type of wedding!!humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:57 pm

oh was it at a resort of the special kind mmmmm
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:02 am

mamx wrote:
oh was it at a resort of the special kind mmmmm
Since it was a shotgun wedding, they decided to make it a quickie in their bedroom. Razz 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:05 am

ah u reminded me that jr on dallas had a shotgun wedding lol
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 10:55 pm

i am downloading this game now as i type and i have full internet now at my apartment.may just have to download it and go to bed because i want to go to sleep when the boyfriend does
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 5:20 pm

hi
was playing for a while with hopkins family bree , keith , britiana and will.
took the babies out for a stroll, tried to go shopping with bree and kitania but that was messed up since i tried to stroll to a community lot omg. so slowwwwwwwwwww , they all got so tired so hungry u name it .  cause everything took so long it was crazy. anyway here some pictures of the family for today

kitiana was hungry and and threw a temper  lol , she was  famished poor thing

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Screenshot-122_zps31538eb3

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Screenshot-123_zps3bf91868

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Screenshot-115_zps8536c4ca

out strolling in their strollers

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Screenshot-120_zpsa25db03d

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 Screenshot-117_zps9b43311b
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:05 pm

Kitiana is such a cutie and I love seeing pictures of your family. It does seem to take forever to get from point a to point b in Isla Paradiso. I love playing that world, but my game seems to lag a little while I'm there.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:14 pm

thanks katink, i did put on new clothes for kitiana and new hair on her too. it seem that baby will is darker than either of his parent lol gee. my game does seem to lag in is too sigh. more ram is needed i guess. the rendering is coming going a bit too same as in sunlit world. i wonder if it all that light and water going on, the houseboat are always moving around too. the game is a bit glitchy it seem i think , not sure what but it seem kinda choppy . dach has problems with hers and she has pretty new and strong computer too.it just ea maxis game engine i guess.
mm wolverine is doign well but , it might flame out quickly with everyone who want to see it is seeing it already then there no one left to watch it after just a weekend or so mmm.
summer not over yet
but her it is 17 outside and dreary and overcast and not warm now at all wow. my face and ears were cold from walking around town . at leat it not raining here now . nut more later perhaps. rain and sun and around 22 temp for monday oh well. rainy weekend for some reason.

dont forget to copy your save world , copy paste to area outside the sims . it not that big a file or folder it nothing really , so make a copy , one can save or course. i wonder how many folk game were borked eh.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:39 pm

I've been playing quite a bit in Moonlight Falls...really love that world and I finally got the zombie mod, because I was tired of seeing the dead plants on my lots. Most of the time, my sims laughed at the zombies, but anywho, I've been getting the urge to play Isla Paradiso, so I'll probably drop one of my IP families into my game and play that world for a while. I just have to remember to add the Alchemy store in case I want some elixirs.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:45 pm

oh i wanna do witches and elixers too. so much stuff to do in sims ohhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:01 pm

I just discovered the gem cutting machine the other night, so I had my werewolf collecting gems to cut. In the same game, I had an aspiring writer sim and I was trying to unlock all of the writing genres. I agree...so much left to discover in this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:25 pm

that the game part of the game yeah! i have been snorkling to get the collectibles stuff. someone said he had his sim get a science degree and combine it with something to get more game going mm. let me see if i can get find that
unlocking all writing genre mm , i had a a sim or 2 be illustrators for different kind of fiction mmmm

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/698882.page

read down to find poster ck213 he says he does
--My sim has combined scuba diving as a skill career with the University Science skill and skill objects. She has been exploring the deeps and collecting samples. She can now clone specimens. I've been using my store objects, like the Multi-Tab, so she can multi-task. She has a mermaid gal-pal to help her out--

mmm borked store items gee whizz
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/75/377929.page

mm is glitches thread mm

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/1125/686687.page
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:14 pm

Sounds to me like ck213 is getting the most out of his game and that's what I like to do also. I think the expansion packs get boring when people only try stuff from just one instead of combining different things from the other expansions. Another good one is to have a sim in the medical career who dabbles in science and gardening. Someone could write a story about how she/he is trying to find a cure for an illness.

I don't think I have any of the borked store items, but I'll keep an eye out in my game. I have so much stuff in there, sometimes I'm surprised when I find something that I didn't even know I had. :doh:*new* 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:22 pm

i have tons of stuff too ! i do try things from expansion i have and dont mix thing up too much , that because i have yet to try things yet.like i know there are things to do with kids babies and they have diff things i have yet to use yet. so im working on that ,then i probably never bother much with babies and kids again but will have them in my game though. one can train pets to be the best of breed in shows too , world adventures ohmygosh so much to do so much . it terrible how behind i am . i tried some of the french subworld game that is fun. but boy that world sure sucked big time wow. i have yet to go to china . so the martial art thing mmmmmmm ehhhhhhhhhhh i m no kungfu fan. i do love that movie totally recall oh good action in that eh.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:43 pm

I had to get rid of World Adventures, because there were too many routing issues. I did love playing in Shang Simla, though, and actually had one of my sims as a photographer. Actually came pretty close to completing all of the picture collections too. I think my favorite thing in WA was the snake charmer basket. I would take a sim with the inappropriate trait and have them get the snake in unsuspecting sims pants just to see them hop around like crazy....funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show us your Island Paradise pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Island Paradise-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com