Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Show us your Island Paradise pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Putting up this thread so that everyone can show off their Island Paradise pics. Show us your favorite sims having fun in the sun, on the beach, diving, or whatever else you can think of. Just keep it somewhat PG, because there are younger simmers on here. Smile

I only have a few pictures that I've taken today. Sent my mermaid family to the beach and they had to cross water to get there, so I guess I found a different way to transport toddlers.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio1_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio2_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Tumblr_mp2may8xmU1ratljio3_1280
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 11:44 pm

is this true, that if you pick a houseboat to put on a piece of land it will lose the helm and turn into a regular lot ? oh joy if so .

http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/dressed/2013/07/sacre-bleu-the-sweet-summer-dr.html
latesty fashions coming around . are you listening oh  ea of the sims world?
oh there a new store set coming out already , this tues i think  weeeee!

oh look at all the pictures of fashion out of paris week wow

https://www.google.com/search?q=paris+fashion&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=1DXSUduHOdbe4APQx4GoDg&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=610&sei=5TXSUZ-fK8bA4APZ94HQCw

gawp! gasp! gawp ! goes the world !

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/paris-fashion-week-street-style-spring-2013#slide-12

Last edited by mamx on July 2nd 2013, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 12:08 am

mamx!!! You had a baby!!! What an adorable family!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 1:28 am

they had her some time ago yesh indeed , this stuff in the purple bottle kill 99.8 and plant based and more friendly ,n o streaks and smell nice and have to spray less of it to clean horray finally i found one i can use ahhhhhh

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/2013/03/method-cleaning-products-as-low-as-0-66-at-target-done.html

the clear puprle one
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 4:48 pm

Everyone is just Love067  I need to play more!
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 5:19 pm

thought my family was in island paradise and when i went to start the game , it showed the family as being in sunlit tides in the screen , weird but they are moved to island paradise. wierd. confusing ,ah that simming for ya
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 6:54 pm

Lol every time I try to move my family to a new neighborhood using the new method by EA my game gets "stuck moving" My sims just continue their daily lives but I can't save or edit town because "You can't save or Edit Town while your sims are moving".

GRRR
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 7:47 pm

well they move , the game leave the previous world and turn the world on that you are moving to , it like rebooting starting the game over. then it finish then i go and pick a new home for them .mmm
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:17 am

question about island paradise. how do we keep zombies out? now we have boats and houseboats. how do we make fences gates work?
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:21 am

I have two different families living in a houseboat and have gone through a couple full moons. I haven't seen one on a houseboat yet. I've seen them outside in Island Paradise when my sims live in a regular house though.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:31 am

mm maybe they cant come on the boat houses. it really hard to put fences and doors on them things i bet maxis made sure they cant i supposes mm. oh well.
bree keith kitania doing ok, keith get sick. poor thing. it rains . ugh. trying to fit the baby toodler in the houseboat is not easy. have to put in bed and stuff. i wonder what boat houseboats are good for families? mm wonder if bree has a bun in the oven.mm how can i check that out.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:35 am

store has new set out . it seem that it not possible to move from game world to world not bougth? but can move from not bought store world to offical world? is that the word out there?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:37 am

You could try using The Odyssey houseboat. It seems somewhat toddler friendly. It's a two bedroom, but I fixed one of the bedrooms up as a nursery. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:41 am

will check that out later for sure yep.i can check out sim wiki on what what oh there is a thread about the lot at the sims i havent read that yet mm

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/690014.page

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:50 am

Even children get picked up by a Boat Taxi for school if they are out at sea.

add one to your University town a houseboat oh

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 4:12 am

The first time I played, that darn mascot from university decided to pay a visit just as my sim was moving the houseboat. He stood on the deck for an hour and then hopped into a speedboat and drove away. I also noticed another time when I was moving the houseboat from one dock to another, one of my sims was scheduled to go to work. He just teleported to work. humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 4:47 am

mm the boat usally move to nearby land i think and they take taxi or whatever to work if there no car. water taxi are used too, i havnt seen any of that yet . mm. poor kitiana needed to go potty but i cant make her go potty dang. must be the game is running tired i guess.got rid of it got new potty. after a while i was able to click that . of course she got blurred out wierd,so the game making my computer tired I guess.
ah well. dang it all , they both got sick one after the other, it rained, wasnt that warm for swimming since it spring, i got kitania to walk ,talk and potty trained. a
and and and
Bree is pregant again . ah new family member on the way. she found out all by herself at the beach . pretty spot .i sure played a lot this time. i must get around to ageing toodler up . it been too long now. and change everyone clothes again gee whiz.the houseboat doesnt have enough roofing i guess. they uses the umbrellas a lot it weried. that house not really big but i covers eveything nicely , i m off to bed now. no pictures this time around , maybe kitiana and papa during walking lessons later .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 5:43 am

Awww...I was happy to read that Bree is pregant again.  Hopefully they will have a boy this time. Smile This is what The Odyssey houseboat looks like from the outside...hopefully the picture shows up.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 9179373652_d6d3240fff_c
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:07 pm

that house look rather nice , i like the look of it,did you know that you can that houseboat and put it on a regular lot. it will convert to a regular house lot. i wonder if one can take a house of a lot and put on a barge mmm. but i dont think we can.
oh Bree sure loooking pregant some fast wowee. ooooooooooooooooooooooh pray that i dont get triplets eeeks. where the nanny gonna room oh dear me.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 4:16 pm

I didn't realized that if you put a houseboat on a regular lot, it will change to a regular house. I don't think we can take a regular house and put it on a barge base...you could try though.
LOL...if Bree is carrying triplets, you're going to have to move them to a regular lot. Smile wink I've seen some of my sims get really huge and then only have one baby.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 5:49 pm

Bree and Keith now have a baby boy born this tues around 4pm on a rainy day , we named him Will , he is friendly and brave. Kitania can now walk and talk and use the potty , but she waits till the last min to do so . not sure what going on there the potty thing is glitchy?
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Screenshot-83_zpsc4f1e671
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Screenshot-84_zps0a3e08a5
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Screenshot-75_zpsd479fd4a
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 6:14 pm

Awww...so happy that she had a boy and I like the name Will. Also glad to see that Kitiana is ready to grow up, since she learned to walk, talk, and potty.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 6:22 pm

still working on Kitiana , how long should she be that age usally, i will have to manually age her up im sure.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 6:26 pm

Usually, the toddler age is 7 sim days, but you can always make them longer or shorter. I just age mine up when I'm tired of seeing them as toddlers. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 6:30 pm

you should hold of on the toddlers there new things to do now with island paradise espeically in the water stuff gonna try that
today is breezy sunny hot wow. but wind blow in window it not so hot mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 8:31 pm

It's cute when they play in the water with toddlers. I've had them do that a couple of times.
It's so hot and muggy here, but we're supposed to have thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow. A huge glass of ice water sounds really good right now.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 9:46 pm

bcame very very breezy here and cooled off lot .cool night warm days usally how it is for a while. i must  play the family in the water  oooooh. oh what you think of the homes ,and houseboats ? have you examined many yet ?i have not so far.  i wonder  who has.  dach said there a houseboat with  a married couple ghosts. they scare one another it seems gee

are you playing the sims tonight oh o h oh
i feel like watching a movie on tv

mm that johnny depp movie out now is a turkey is it wow or is it
despicable me ahhhhh
and what else is good ahhhhhh
i like fun movie
and will go to see that matt damon movie will wait for dvd of superman i think
word is that movie the heat is good
cloudy with a chance of meatball sequel 2 horray
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 10:42 pm

It's really cooling off here now that the rain has arrived...hopefully, it doesn't make it muggy. Dee and I are making a late dinner...hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes. humana I wanted to go see Despicable Me 2 and Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2. Not sure if it's going to happen though. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 11:48 pm

have eaten that dish many time ,dont make it now aday nah. rather make meatballs and bake them now. wind has died down a lot oh well. taking a break from the tv i am
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:46 am

The gravy turned out better than expected...very full now. One of these days, I'm going to do meatball subs or sausage, pepper, and onion sandwiches...yum!

My sim ran into the ghost couple in Isla Paradiso. Both of them died by drowning. They actually stayed at the hotel that my sim was running and my maintenance workers wouldn't fix anything while they were around. unknown 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 3:19 am

haha that so funny , and on that note i was watching the 1978 movie california suite . it was pretty funny but i kept getting distracted by how young the actors were some 30 some years ago. and the pink hotel that what it called in the movie and real life in beverly hills . it been redone in 1992 so the movie captured what it looked like . not bad for 1987 wow. jane fonda was gorgous in that movie wow.
funny and they never shut at all in the movie wow.based on some neil simon play. mmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 4:25 am

Never watched that movie, but I do love older movies so I might give it a watch. Smile Just checked AMC (American Movie Classics) to see if there was a good movie on and found The Marine with John Cena. I don't really think of that movie as a classic, but oh well. I was kind of hoping for something a little older.
Playing a makeover sim at university and have to stop myself from fixing her roommates.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 2:15 pm

oh there an idea ah i must go to university again , i wonder if island paradise affected that semiworld much. i know u can have houseboat there too
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 2:46 pm

I'm actually at university with one of my sims. She was windsurfing and relaxing on a towel at the beach, so I know those work. Oh, yeah...the taxi boat is there also. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 3:15 pm

man thatmust be some nice place to go to school huh wow. must try that ,oh yeah
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 4:57 pm

m

Last edited by mamx on July 4th 2013, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 7:44 pm

Good tip. Thanks for the link, mamx. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 7:49 pm

ttp://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/694540.page

how to change mermaid hair and to lock it thing queston answer in the sims, is thsi useful?

oh that good , glad it is. now this movie sound really good
at first i thought is that a seque to  miss little sunshine but it not
it called  - go way ,way back.

interview. a break from disney marvel ,dc movie mm

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/mwop/moviefile/2013/07/nat-faxon-and-jim-rash-go-way-way-back.php

new sim site, with some content and funny stuff  cartoon to see  lol

http://poltersims.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 4:33 pm

Nigel, my toddler mermaid. His mom and step-father are both human.
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Screenshot-18_zps452a7793
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Screenshot-19_zpscb32ac87
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 5:33 pm

Kat that is one beautiful baby boy!!! I'm learning more about Isla just reading this thread!!

Had a great 4th of July, only rained a tiny bit! We didn't have fireworks because in the next town they were having theirs so they schedule them on different days. Also, they had the 4th parade this morning and the fireworks tonight. Didn't see the parade, just couldn't move this morning and doubt we will make the fireworks. Not a bad thing, from my son's place we can watch the other town from their front porch since they live on the second level.

Maybe be able to get online later tonight...not sure, my son LOVES this game he plays and still no wifi. So, I think I will just play some Isla and get to know the game better!

Having a blast!!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 5:51 pm

I'm glad that you are having such a good time, Cece. I wanted to see the fireworks last night, but really wasn't sure where they were having them. Conneaut Lake Park (amusement park) usually has fireworks on the fourth, but then you have to fight the traffic to get out again. Dee and I watched them on tv last night instead. Smile

I'm getting ready to jump back into my game, so I'll be in and out every now and then. Hopefully, I'll catch you one of the times that I'm on. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 6:19 pm

I think I've almost outgrown them to be honest and I truly could just wait to the grand finale and be satisfied!! Lol!

I've had a restful day today, finally got my son to watch a scary horror movie, I think it was because I'm here (remember...GROWN man) He is just too funny!!

Tomorrow no big plans so probably will play it by ear....we are thinking about a movie later, World war z or Despicable me 2!! I'm such a big kid!!

Thanks again for looking after the forum, I truly do appreciate it, I feel like a mother who has left her child with Auntie Kat....I missed it so much last night!!Love067 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 6:51 pm

If it will make you feel any better, my nephew and nieces love me! Smile Seriously though, it's no trouble at all. Just glad that I can help out.
Go see Despicable Me 2...lol. I'm a kid at heart, too. I've been wanting to see that movie since they announced it, although World War Z looks like a good movie, too.

Forgot to mention, I got a little frustrated with my hair last night. Too long and tangles too easily, so anyway, last night, I grabbed a pair of scissors off of my desk and cut it. My hair is now shoulder length and feels like a ton has been taken off of my head. That was my fun fourth. wink 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 7:08 pm

worldwar z is not for kids i dont, so that make it perfect for us.hehhe. despicable me 2 i will see on dvd later. ohhhhhhhhhhh it so hot here. 31 temp but humidex is 37 eeks
hot hot weekend , and it windy on top of it. wierdness. not cooking , only bean and bread thank you.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 8:45 pm

I was going to cook dinner, but I think we're just going to have sandwiches instead. For some reason PB&J sounds good. I didn't see the first Despicable Me until it was on dvd. My brother's girlfriend gave it to me for Christmas a couple of years ago. I do want to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs in the theater, though...3D. The next Fast & Furious movie is scheduled for release next year, I believe, so I have to see that. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 10:22 pm

oh no dont forget monster university. i always thought the first one was pure genious. wow. so much eye candy and really funny. wow.

Anyone experiencing the line on the neck glitch with some of my contacts, can you try out these and see if the line is still there? They are the Big Q eyes, and the icon in the costume makeup will look like the contacts but say fixed in hot pink letters
http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/
i wonder if that what messing up cece  skintones thingy what
call it?

it late here and so very hot still owie. playing a little . not much yet going on , need to get going in my game more eeks
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 3:37 pm

Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Derick_zpsd0194570
A new sim i just made for this world....
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Screenshot_zpsa86f6fd3
And the houseboat i made....cant wait to pair him up with someone and have him for my legacy family....Smile 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:10 pm

oh that really good work. going to the island like a dream vacation
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:26 am

Great looking sim Dach and love the boat house!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:36 pm

I have some pretty laid-back zombies in my game. unknown 
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Tumblr_mpmu7duuHv1ratljio1_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Tumblr_mpmu7duuHv1ratljio2_1280
Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 Tumblr_mpmu7duuHv1ratljio3_1280
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Island Paradise pictures   Show us your Island Paradise pictures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show us your Island Paradise pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Island Paradise-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com