Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Valentines Day Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 1:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Untitl10

We Want:
Sims | Custom Content | Worlds
Even cute valentines day stories!
It doesn't matter really what it is, as long as it is sim related and valentines day related.

If you don't create anything listed above go ahead and search for valentines day stuff! Post it here with credit to the creator and a link back to their website/blog/forum!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 11:10 am

shocked Awesome CeCe !! Utter brilliance !! happydance
Loved the story, loved the pics !! Really hope there's a 2nd part !! hiho
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 12:08 pm

Just awesome cece!
Very unique and well written.
The pictures are beautiful.
The entire thing was amazing!

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 11:57 pm

Now I'm blushing!! Embarassed You guys are awesome!! I actually 'tamed' it down some because I didn't want to shocked the heck out of anyone!!

Yes it will def be continued, I did notice a typo so I will have to go through and check it and fix it! I hate making typo's so if anyone see's anything feel free to correct it.

I finished this up late/early this morning and was eager to get up up, so once I get the scores up for the contest, I will continue working on the Happy Valentine Day story!

I'm so glad you love it..encourages me to keep it going!! hiho
Back to top Go down
YourCENS

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 12:16 am

As your unknown and anonymous CENSOR (yes! There is one!!), I thereby demand the post from Cesaun1 to be removed! The pictures are offensive and the red colour tone is highly sexualy appealing. Besides that, these stories can mislead people and make them think that love is a good thing. Imagine if all people start to share love with their neighbours! It would be the end of the world as we know it. Like in everything, there should be a balance between love and hate, good and evil, life and death, etc.

I suggest your replace all this images with grass green fields, corn fields before the harvest and butterflies resting quietly on gray stones.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 12:19 am

OMG!! You are being watched!! Lucky that I didn't post my version of love yet!

It will come soon though Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 12:21 am

YourCENS wrote:
As your unknown and anonymous CENSOR (yes! There is one!!), I thereby demand the post from Cesaun1 to be removed! The pictures are offensive and the red colour tone is highly sexualy appealing. Besides that, these stories can mislead people and make them think that love is a good thing. Imagine if all people start to share love with their neighbours! It would be the end of the world as we know it. Like in everything, there should be a balance between love and hate, good and evil, life and death, etc.

I suggest your replace all this images with grass green fields, corn fields before the harvest and butterflies resting quietly on gray stones.

Thank you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Butterflies with green grass fields?!?! I still make that sexy baby!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 12:25 am

smac1975 wrote:
OMG!! You are being watched!! Lucky that I didn't post my version of love yet!

It will come soon though Razz

I eagerly await your valentine day post secretcen oops I mean Sergio!!
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 12:27 am

**nods**

These damned forum trolls... shame on them!

Yes you surely could make a baby on a green grassy field but can you imagine if by chance any bug interacts with the "act" and the girl gets pregnant and gives birth to a cockroach!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 12:38 am

Damned trolls indeed!!! Probably jealous because they don't have a person to enjoy Valentine Day with...hold on....I don't have a person to enjoy Valentine Day with...

.....time to change the subject!!! laughing

A 'cockroach' baby huh....maybe we will then be able to figure out how to survive a possible nuclear attack! Genius Sergio...now to find test subjects!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 5:55 am

So the seduction begins! Bre is performing an enticing dance for Rick, swinging her hips to the rhythmic beat of the music. In time, on time perfect timing...as she bumps and grinds and swivels her body for Rick.

Rick is awestruck...how in the world could he be so lucky to have met such an attractive, intelligent, sexy and obviously 'talented' woman. Just watching her move he could feel things start to 'build' and 'grow' within him.

He didn't want to look foolish laying there with a huge tent in front of her so he tried to keep as calm as possible; although he felt he was losing this battle as he glanced down towards his....

Bre could sense the sexual excitement emitting from Rick as well as obvious other things 'rising' to the occasion! She let out a little giggle as she was very pleased that so far so good...this is exactly what she wanted from him!
This...and of course much much more before the evening was over!

The night had just began....and the music was pulsating....

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-845

This is one lucky man!

....and so the night continues...

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-930

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-858

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-865

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-873

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-874

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-875

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-876

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-882

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-883

Rick's thinks to himself: *This is getting too 'hard' to control myself...just a playful glance away...maybe...*
The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-896
Rick to himself: *But who can look away when ALL THIS is in front of them?!*

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-904

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-910

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-911

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-913

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-915
Rick to himself: *Ok..I've GOT to look away for a minute or there will be a serious....like a volcanic eruption serious....like earthquake serious...man this isn't easy to control*
The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-916
Bre: "What's wrong Rick?" she asked playfully as she rubbed her body against him. "Is this too much for you baby?"...she asked with a giggle.

The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-921
Bre: "Rick...what do we have going on here in this area? Hmm...looks interesting.... I think I've teased you enough...with the dancing that is..."
The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Screenshot-851
Bre: "Time to move on to the next part of the surprise Rick...."

So the night is still young for Bre and Rick. It seems as if Bre has a full menu in mind for the evening and Rick seems to be a more than willing participant!

Bre was surprised that she could open up so easily with Rick, yes, they had been dating for almost 3 months and although they had some serious make out sessions never had they even remotely crossed this delicious line.

She always thought of herself as sexual although a bit reserved, well that thought is out the window and she was more than pleased with herself that she could open up this much with Rick.

Rick was totally surprised by the events so far! Dinner was nice and romantic, and even when Bre helped him dress into the silk red pajama bottoms, he had NO idea this was in store for him.

He loved the way she looked and watching her move her body so seductively made him want to just throw her down on the bed and make love to her. But he knew he had to restrain himself, he had to go slow and enjoy every single moment Bre had planned.
Rick knew that this night was going to be a night that would never be forgotten and would be remembered and talked about on Valentine's to come.

He also knew that he could see himself and Bre sharing those future Valentine's Day's together.
This woman possessed everything a man could even dream of, and not just physically...she was the whole package and he knew that he was falling in love with her!
...But most of all...he knew that he wanted her...right then, right now and he wanted her bad!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....So that night they consummated their relationship in every way possible. Hours of touching, kissing, caressing...A night like no other....a night made just for them.

Rick knew with every ounce of his being that meeting Bre was fate. He knew that he totally loved this woman that slept peacefully in his arms and he couldn't wait to see what direction their relationship would go.

Bre may have been very creative in her Valentine Day treat...but Rick had a few romantic ideas of his.

Last edited by cecesaun1 on February 1st 2011, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 8:05 am

No maybeh's about it missy you continue this story now!!!! LOL Sorry coffee overload, makes me have disillusions of leadership LOL....errrr yeah this story is wonderful and I love the pictures especially the one's where he's looking at her butt so funny....

An don't worry about YourCENS we are forming an angry mob as we speak and should soon be at their door, though this cockroach cross breeding might be a good idea...like you said fearless leader it would enable CStyles to survive a good nuking....we just have to find willing participants.....NOT IT!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 1:00 pm

Yay cece! That was amazing Razz
The 16th picture down is seriously awesome.
How did you get her to show her to bend over like that and show her booty off?

and again, wonderful writing.
I definitely didn't get bored reading that lol.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 6:18 pm

hiho Great stuff CeCe !! Razz Moar I say, moar, much moar !! lurk
Damn it's hawt in here ! minifan
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 9:51 pm

Thanks ladies!!! I'm seriously glad that you enjoyed it! I had a ball writing it and I've been wanting to write some Sims stories for awhile; although this is not an actual 'story' per say...it's more a depiction but still...I HAVE HAD A BALL!!

On the poses...a lot of moveobjects hence the butt shot! As you can see I actually forgot to change it back to remove the white lines in one of the pics! shame

The funny/scary thing is I didn't have to do one single solitary thing with Rick!! He enjoyed all of that minus any moveobject from me!!! He actually moved around some on the bed with the music all the while enjoying watching Bre dance!!

I kept laughing at the faces he kept making! He looks so devilish in some of the shoots!!

Q...if I can find a simpler way to continue this 'racy' story I will...it will take a lot of imagination and creativity! I have some wonderful hawt ideas....

And on the censor...I think that is our very own lovable Sergio...if not...it's just a troll. Guest shouldn't be able to comment...only members can comment in this section. hiho
I need to verify that though.... Shocked But that is how I set it up! :D whew lurk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 5:17 am

LOL naughty Sergio asswhack ......this stories got me wanting to write one of my own now!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 10:57 pm

You should write Q!! I'd love to see what you got girl!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 10:30 am

Hmmm maybe I will write something....probably not spicy because I'm no good at writing this stuff....but I have a couple of ideas so yeah why not Ima gon give it a go
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 1:35 pm

[Click the images to view full scale.]

Sims3Pack | Package

Female - Glasses
Every Day | Formal | Sleep | Athletic | Swim
New Mesh By Me
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 5:19 pm

Sweet !! happydance Gotto have these glasses for Valentines !! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 6:45 pm

Oh SWEET!! Love these Evie!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 6:56 pm

I tried to think of a way to continue the Rick and Bre story but it always turned into wayyy more than I knew I could post! So I added a couple of lines to the story to at least end it in a better way.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe in the future I can write another story for you!! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 12:51 am

Love those glasses Evie!!! hiho

I was looking back at your pics for part 2, CeCe...Rick has his eyes on Bre's bootay all the time. I love the expression on his face. :D It's marvelous. Made me giggle again. I sometimes wonder if parents are aware of what this game is truly capable of...hehehe.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 1:26 am

I know Nessa!! I didn't have to do a thing to change him!! I wonder about these little Sim's sometimes...girl he was def checking out her badonkadonk!! I laughed the whole time I was capturing the pics!! And the naughty looks he gives....my my my!! laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 1:27 am

How did I miss those hoodies Evie???? Love them! My fav lounge wear!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 5:27 am

Lovely glasses Evie they're so cute and perfect fo valentines day and like CeCe I love those hoodies they look great!

CeCe love the story so much and hope you do write something again for us it was amazing! I can never write short stories so I dunno how I'll share mine with you lol I'll probably have to give it it's own space somewhere....but I have a whole heap load of projects to do so I'll get to that asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valentines Day Challenge   The Valentines Day Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valentines Day Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Challenges-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com