Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

List of WCIF's for TS3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

List of WCIF's for TS3 Vide
PostSubject: List of WCIF's for TS3   List of WCIF's for TS3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 5:12 pm

1st: I woke up like dis flawless I know it was part of a set here is the picture: List of WCIF's for TS3 859914_269622853208602_3319022976191669557_o_zpsd1ec8255
2nd: Keep calm carry on dress List of WCIF's for TS3 Screenshot-2_zps0b2fed5b

3rd: Love dress List of WCIF's for TS3 Screenshot-28_zps00b7421a

4th Sweatshirt or hoddie with tumblr logo. I think it also said tumblr on it could be wrong though. I know I got it from tumblr of course forgot to favorite it and now can't find it.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : List of WCIF's for TS3 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: List of WCIF's for TS3   List of WCIF's for TS3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 10:54 pm

The second dress(Keep Calm) is Anubis' Summer Night dress. You can find it here.

Not sure about the other two.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: List of WCIF's for TS3   List of WCIF's for TS3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 12:34 pm

Thank you very much Katink.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: List of WCIF's for TS3   List of WCIF's for TS3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 7:03 pm

I litterly have spent the past few hours looking on Sims3updates and MS3B. I found the love dress http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-clothing-female/title/harmonia-set-074/id/1117775/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of WCIF's for TS3   List of WCIF's for TS3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of WCIF's for TS3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com