Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Question Vide
PostSubject: Question   Question I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 9:35 am

I am trying to install a Sims 3 lot it has some sims 3 store content. I tried to install it without the launcher by converting it to a package file but since it has store content it didn't work. I than tried to install it through the launcher but it keeps on coming up with the error please update your game. My game is updated to the last version of The Sims 3. Does anyone know how to fix this? Link to the house

Last edited by butterflyprincess84 on December 14th 2014, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link to the house I am trying to add to game)
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8
FzzyDg8

Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2015, 5:45 pm

You may have to go back and re download the lot and not convert it to a package file.  It could be that the lot was corrupted in the process of conversion.  If that doesn't solve your problem, try just saving the file and not using the add to game button. I've had issues with that lately. I don't know for sure, but I do know that some people were having problems with converted packages.
Back to top Go down

Question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com