Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

so many gliches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : so many gliches Topposter
Leo

so many gliches Vide
PostSubject: so many gliches   so many gliches I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 5:52 pm

i got the Sims 4 awhile ago. my boyfriend bought it for me. though i do like it,my game and many others,have many glitches and some are due to the patches to "fix" the game.

the common ones so far for some people is you cant connect to the gallery witch was a selling point for me, i cant download peoples Sims or houses unless i do it the old way and some people just upload to the gallery now.

another common one is the twins glitch. since the December update,every time you're Sim has kid,its twins. no matter what you do. also the food glitch. you click on the frig to make food and it takes the money away but you cant cook. i have gotten rid of that one though by right clicking on my game in origin and clicking repair game.

the main reason why i am writing this is because i needed to vent. people on this Facebook group i was on keep saying its my computers fault,not the game. no,its the game and its not just me this is happing to. i was so sick of them telling me i was the issue on why the game sucks and i am not going to fight with people over my game! so i left the group out of aggravation!
Back to top Go down

so many gliches

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 4! Information, Video's, Pictures & More!-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com