Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Poses and backdrop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Poses and backdrop Vide
PostSubject: Poses and backdrop   Poses and backdrop I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 6:54 pm

Just in case I miss it or one of you finds it first. I am looking for a backdrop and poses for TS4. If anyone comes across these please link me.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : Poses and backdrop Topposter
Leo

Poses and backdrop Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poses and backdrop   Poses and backdrop I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 5:54 pm

i dont think they have created something like that yet. creators i mean but ill see what i can dig up
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Poses and backdrop Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poses and backdrop   Poses and backdrop I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 2:33 pm

If anyone else has been looking here at least are some poses http://sims4updates.net/category/poses/
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : Poses and backdrop Topposter
Leo

Poses and backdrop Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poses and backdrop   Poses and backdrop I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 3:52 pm

http://simscommunity.net/2015/01/18/sims-4-pose-animation-player/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poses and backdrop Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poses and backdrop   Poses and backdrop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poses and backdrop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com