Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Pudding Be Gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 8:25 pm

Well I Q Girl have decided to take on the world of pudding one EA sim at a time so here are my efforts so far.....we started with Marty Keaton from Sunset Valley and although he actually wasn't too bad I still found room for a little improvement...now as usual all sims are basegame and contain no CC at all....anyway here's Marty

Pudding Be Gone KeatonFull
Pudding Be Gone MartyKeaton

Next we stayed in Sunset Valley and headed on over to the Crumplebottom residence to give poor Agnes a much needed make over.

Pudding Be Gone Crumplebottomfull
Pudding Be Gone AgnesCrumplebottom

Thanks to Miss L for the suggestions of who to visit first in Sunset Valley and I hope you guys like the improvements and if you wish you can download them from HERE
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Pudding Be Gone Topposter
Featured Artist : Pudding Be Gone Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:06 am

How do I download them to replace these Sims already existing in my game? I'd love to do an overhaul on them!!
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:17 am

I don't think that's possible. I think you can merge the new ones with their respective families and kick out the EA pudding and enable cheats to set up relationships...

I wish I could replace not the families that I can kick out but the rest of NPC that lurk around town... is it possible?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:20 am

I think there is a way to purge your game but I do believe it would wipe out all of the NPC's not just select! I do go in game and weed out some of my NPC's but I really believe they spawn!!

Maybe post in 'tech support' and see if someone knows the true answer. I'd be interested to know this myself! Ands thanks for responding hun...really do appreciate it!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 4:16 am

YAYZ!!! Hello Marty!! Come to MAMA! That was quick Q!!!

I wish there was a way to re-do the NPCs, but leave them in their current households and lots and such forth...I always thought AwesomeMod allowed for that to happen? Can't you re-enter CAS in some way when you select a sim? I've never used any of those core mods before though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 6:16 am

Hmmm well the download link is on my blog for these...click the word HERE in my post up top and it will take you there....I'll hop into game and see what happens when I take out the EA sim and replace them with my little clone...hopefully nothing as they should keep their LTW's and friendships I know Awesome mod allows this to happen but when I was testing out celebrities and moving them to different places they all kept their jobs and skills so it'd be nice to see if this happens for the improved sims...I'll get back to you guys asap and let you know what happened.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Pudding Be Gone Os51eg
Leo

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:27 am

I really love these makeovers Q !! dancing
It would be so nice to replace the original ones, with these ! I wonder if you could make this work ! ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:33 am

Well I'm definitely going to try and see what happens and I'm keeping my fingers crossed as EA's sims need to be gotten rid of and STAT lol....I just have to finish downloading all of Icia's stuff and then I'll be right on it....and I'm so glad you like my make-overs and hopefully there'll be more to come.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:34 am

^ lol! laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:06 am

I have a serious addiction to Icia's clothes and just have to download them all....good job I'm spring cleaning my CC folder out it really needs it as even with everything combined and compressed it's still running extremely slow it could possibly be the oodles of hair I have for my simmies or the fact that I have nearly everything from the store lol....I can practically hear my poor laptop groaning under the sheer pressure of it all LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:40 am

LOL laughing Razz *wipes tears from eyes, of laughing*
*hugz* ❤ :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 1:11 pm

Well it seems as though the minute you take them and save a copy to the sim bin to edit them in CAS your little clone looses all friendships, jobs and everything and the original sim is still there so there's no way to replace the EA sim with mine without physically deleting the first sim and popping the little clone in there and building everything back up...an as far as I'm aware awesome mod will only let you swap active households without destorying the friendships and LTW's....I guess I could make over the whole family and you could download the lot of them and delete the EA ones and pop mine in instead it just means they'd have no friendships or skills but with the Book Of Talent and TestingCheats you can easy drag those up in seconds if you so wish.....let me know guys if you want whole families or households done and which town they're in and I'll hop right on it.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:07 pm

Hmmm.... too bad !! But I'm still gonna use your EA Simmie makeovers !! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:13 pm

Awww thanks Eva hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:55 pm

I want Zelda Mae!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 6:07 am

Consider it done Miss L...I will get your pretty pudding done ASAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pudding Be Gone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Be Gone   Pudding Be Gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pudding Be Gone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com