Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I need you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : I need you! Topposter
Featured Artist : I need you! Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 1:52 pm

I need some new faces to model my make up and clothes.
Here are the guidelines:

This model must be in this outfit for ALL CATEGORIES: HERE
Yes all categories.

This model must be in any of these three non default skins:
Radiant Glow | Sparkle & Shine | Freckled & Speckled

You may use any custom hair you choose. You may use custom make up if you choose, but most likely I'll just change it haha. You may use custom eyes if you choose but if so keep in mind that I only use the def. ohmyeyes at MTS and a few custom contacts. sliders I use in my game are bella3lek4's Facial Sliders & Jonha's Body Sliders. Please link to all CC you use and provide a clear photograph of your sims face and body. You may use any hair color, any body shape, and any skin color. You may also choose to share pictures of this sim with clothes. Smile

PLEASE name your sim after your display name so I can give proper credit when sharing CC photographs. Thank you.

Also, try to be unique, unique faces draw more attention to the displayed CC Smile

Get to model making! Razz

Last edited by Evie on February 2nd 2011, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 2:08 pm

Oooh I'm so up for this Evie....I'll hop right on it and will probably have something done tonight hopefully....eeep excited lol.....but I have to name her Q~Girl? LOL the poor thing it's a terrible name
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 2:09 pm

Yay! I can't wait to see what you come up with Razz

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : I need you! Os51eg
Leo

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 4:39 pm

Too bad I can't work on anything Sim related, due to my computer crash ! Sad...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 4:56 pm

Sad...
Aww eva, you can always make a sim when your computer is up and running again, I'm' always up for new models Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: .   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 5:09 pm

Hey Evie well I managed to put a little something together...if it's not what you're looking for then I understand or could try again...the only CC I have used is this:

Hair Anubis ~ Nouks out of fashion ponytail
Shyne's simplified doll eyes contacts

Everything else is what you asked for...I took the pictures of her in your clothes and using your sparkle and shine skintone ND

Here's the download links: SIMS3PACK
.PACKAGE

I need you! Screenshot-15-4
I need you! Screenshot-28-1
I need you! Screenshot-33-3
I need you! Screenshot-27-1
I need you! Screenshot-16-3
I need you! Screenshot-24-2
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 11:24 pm

Ohhh what a great idea!! I may have to check this out, but I do encourage you to please be honest if I or anyone else submits a model that you can't use. It won't hurt my feelings I promise...I prefer truth!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 11:27 pm

Perfect q-girl!
Thank you so much, i'll use her on my next piece of CC!

I'll pretty much be accepting all models, mainly because I need a different look occasionally. I'm always stuck on the basic megan fox looking sims for my models and I need unique faces.

:)

I can't wait to see more models!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 7:55 am

I'm glad I could help Evie...wasn't too sure if she was good enough but I thought her face was different so I put her up here
Back to top Go down
smac1975

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 1:58 pm

This is my model for you Evie. She's skinny, and I resized her head a little with some of those sliders. The skin is yours and the brows are yours also.

I hope you like it. And if you do, get her here.
I added a tweaked version of it that is better imo ( version 2).

I need you! Screen15

I need you! Screen16

I need you! Screen17

I need you! Screen18

Last edited by smac1975 on January 30th 2011, 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 3:17 pm

Sergio she's cute lol but needs some clothes stat LOL...wait were we supposed to show pictures of them nekkid? Cos my sim is uploaded nekkid but I put clothes on her for the pics otherwise pb would delete them lol
Back to top Go down
smac1975

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 3:23 pm

huh? pb? who's that?

Should I remove the pics then?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 4:14 pm

pb is short for Photo Bucket and sometimes they remove pictures hosted on their site if they are a little spicey but since yours are there I wouldn't worry...it also depends on who you use to host your pictures.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 10:30 pm

Also if you use pb and your photo's are questionable just click 'private' and they won't bother them! Evie...where are the nips or did you decide not to add them?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 5:04 am

Well I didn't know that, thanks CeCe now I wont have vanishing pictures for my other blog Sweet Jesus On A Moped...That's Hot lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 5:35 am

Evie I've got a Sim model for you coming shortly. A few more tweaks and then I will upload her!
I tried to give her sort of Hispanic features as well as her name, which is Mariel Lopez

I don't know about her being 'unique' but when I tried this skin out I fell in LOVE!! It's the first one you have listed, the shiny one and I absolutely adore it!

Here is a sneak peek of her. I think you may have outdone LadyFB on this one!

I need you! Screenshot-992

I will try to get her completed as soon as I can....but it will probably be later, much later on tonight!

Oh I just thought...I've got an Asian female Sim I might upload for this also. That would be more 'unique' than Mariel.

NVM...she won't look Asian when I change her skin, at least not as much as she does now. Darn! Let me see if I can find a pic of her for you...Ok...I've searched for a while and I'm tired but I did however come across several other Sims that I consider to be a tad unique.

I will post a few pics and you can tell me if you want them or can use them.

I need you! Screenshot-3589

I need you! Screenshot-2676

I need you! Screenshot-462

I honestly forgot about these ladies and all of them I consider need 'tweaking'...but if there is one of these that you think you can use just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 7:21 am

Oooh CeCe the girl in the white top is lovely she's gorgeous, another wonderful simmeh
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : I need you! Os51eg
Leo

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 4:23 pm

Hmmm CeCe.... maybe you can do without the 'tweaking' and start posting, I think all these purdy ladies are ready for that !! They all look really lovely !! hiho
We have not seen any Simmies from you (for download) for months !! Sad...

Come on CeCe, treat us with some of your awesome Simmies !! worship
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 10:59 pm

I try I try!! Lol! Q which girl in the white top? There is the main one and then balloon bewbs under her!

Seriously I'm trying...I've got to stop being so darn nitpicky!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 12:32 am

Evie dahling...would you consider making this skin that I so adore with a nice 'snail trail' on the male skin and pubes on both male and female? You don't have to pass it publicly if you don't want...I just think they look a little 'barbie-ish' to me without these added details. hiho
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 1:21 am

Sergio, the model is lovely! I'll be using her on my next piece of CC. Smile
Cece, gimme all them ladies, I needs them Razz
I didn't forget the nips, they're just not very noticeable with really dark skin.
About the snail trail and what not, I'll add it to my todo list cece. ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 4:55 am

Aww Evie am I working you to bits doll? Thanks bunches and just for you I will get all of these ladies up for ya! I have another I'm digging for that I think is a bit 'girl next door' look-ish so I will work on her when I get these done.

If you need to change anything on them feel free! I'm uploading them nekked per your request but I'm trying to get them dressed to place here.

Also, would you rather I not put these ladies up for download. No problem if you prefer that, I know you like to use your models before you put them up so it would be totally understandable.

Can't wait for the added bits and pieces!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 10:28 am

Did someone say snail trail? Where, where? *drools*.......

CeCe it's balloon bewbs I like she's so pretty and smexy....you did such an awesome job with her....I need to get practising my simmies they're just not quite there yet.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 6:27 pm

Cece: I need the work! I'm so bored all of the time! And as long as you don't mind putting them up for download, I don't mind Razz

Everyone: If I don't use your model immediately don't be insulted. I will be using all of them and I have a set that I'm working on and you're models will be workin' it as soon as it's finished. Smile

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 5:12 pm

Evie I noticed the dimples you made on your site and was wondering if you could do something similar for me...if you're too busy don't worry about it x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need you! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need you!   I need you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com